By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer watch summer 2019

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Tottenham have stepped up their interest in Benfica winger Jota.
Tottenham have stepped up their interest in Benfica winger Jota.
The 20-year-old has impressed after being promoted from the Portuguese side's youth academy and reportedly has a £26.3m release clause in his contract. (Record)

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Tottenham have reportedly identified Real Madridstarlet Dani Ceballos as the man who could replace Christian Eriksen, should the Danish playmaker leave this summer.

Eriksen has been linked with a move away from north London, with Real Madrid believed to be among the teams chasing his signature.

Spurs failed to bring in any new faces this season but Mauricio Pochettino wants to sign Ceballos over the summer, according to Spanish paper AS.

AS claim Ceballos has decided to leave the Bernabeu this summer following the return of Zinedine Zidane.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Lazy journalism here. Just throwing a name out and putting Tottenham next to it

The Barcelona full-back has impressed in limited opportunities at Camp Nou, but as the season reached its end he was playing second choice to Sergi Roberto; now he could be sold as they strive to raise funds

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
88,000,000.... oh do fuck off.

Its fucking ridiculous.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Spanish/Portuguese release clauses are always mad though. Would be cheaper than than that.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
IIRC, generally release clauses are only good for domestic transfers?

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Well, other places say he's versatile... at very least, he's competition for Eriksen, and that's something we do honestly need.

Apparently they rejected the £53m and want closer to £88m (which given he only permanently transferred in April is about a grand profit an hour.

Not bad

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
So do we think Erisken is definitely off? I think if he wants out we need to at least offer him the biggest contract at the club and see if that changes his mind. He is by far our most irreplaceable player. And if the L Celso rumors are true, we can't even afford to buy a player who isn't even as good as Eriksen. I do think we need changes to the squad (fullback and midfield for sure) but I don't think losing Erisken is change we want.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So do we think Erisken is definitely off? I think if he wants out we need to at least offer him the biggest contract at the club and see if that changes his mind. He is by far our most irreplaceable player. And if the L Celso rumors are true, we can't even afford to buy a player who isn't even as good as Eriksen. I do think we need changes to the squad (fullback and midfield for sure) but I don't think losing Erisken is change we want.
I imagine without new contacts eriksen&toby will be sold,thats way over £100 million,too much to walk out the door like ramsey did at arsenal.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I imagine without new contacts eriksen&toby will be sold,thats way over £100 million,too much to walk out the door like ramsey did at arsenal.

Oh I agree, I just think we should offer him a huge contract. It is realistically our cheapest option. Will be unlikely we keep both, though I think I would rather have Toby one more year and get nothing for him then lose him now for 25 mil I highly doubt Messrs. Levy and Lewis agree with me.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Oh I agree, I just think we should offer him a huge contract. It is realistically our cheapest option. Will be unlikely we keep both, though I think I would rather have Toby one more year and get nothing for him then lose him now for 25 mil I highly doubt Messrs. Levy and Lewis agree with me.
Put the pair of cunts in the reserves for a season.... fuck em.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
They could effectively cancel their own contracts though if we did that. Webster ruling and all that.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Que this thread going fucking full scale mental...

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Haven’t seen this much smoke on the internet about signings in a year or so...
N’Dombele
Lo Celso
Maxi Gomez
Sessegnon
Maddison