By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer watch summer 2019

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
I'm assuming you saw his performance last night......? If we can't get Stones, how about Maguire???????????
I'm afraid Maguire may be out of our league - he's just too shit. But maybe City will pay us to take Kyle back.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Back to the 80s for the chavs as Hazard joins Madrid.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Sky sports quoting that so far Madrid have bought £265m worth of players (or paid) .Honestly without raising significant money through sales,I cant see anyway they will be buying Eriksen.They have Bale and Rodrigez but wages will make it hard to sell either without concessions.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Report: Tottenham beating Manchester United after £62.5m bid accepted
Portuguese outlet O Jogo have claimed that Tottenham Hotspur have moved into pole position to sign Sporting Lisbon captain Bruno Fernandes, after having a £62.5million bid accepted.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
very funny shit here. danny rose says we move players on when they get older, then sky reports that we are interested in signing a 29 yo RB and in the same breath says we probably wont due to age. some nice click bait, that

And Danny Rose had to google him too.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
very funny shit here. danny rose says we move players on when they get older, then sky reports that we are interested in signing a 29 yo RB and in the same breath says we probably wont due to age. some nice click bait, that

To be fair we did sign a 33 year old striker a couple of windows back.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Tottenham are getting closer to signing 22-year-old Lyon midfielder Tanguy Ndombele, according to Sky in Italy.

https://talksport.com/football/557358/tottenham-transfer-news-tanguy-ndombele-signing-make-bid/

Tottenham have stepped up their efforts to sign Tanguy Ndombele by offering Lyon £60million.

Mauricio Pochettino wants the midfielder and the club will prioritise him before pursuing other deals, though they face competition from Juventus.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/12/tottenham-tanguy-ndombele-open-talks-lyon

Lyon want €75m for midfielder but Spurs value him at €50m
Manchester City, Juventus and Real Madrid also interested

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
So according to reports, aside from us being unable to meet Lyon's fee, the player's reluctance to sign for us and the fact that other big clubs are also in for him, the deal for Ndombele is basically done.!
Stick 200k up his arse every week and hell sign for anyone.

Mercs, the fucking lot of em.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Do players have any influence in Transfers? ie talking to other players, I mean if we wanted to sign Donny van Beek from Ajax, there's 4 blokes in our team that could say 'come and join us', Life at Spurs is really good etc. etc. or is that not 'a thing'....

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Do players have any influence in Transfers? ie talking to other players, I mean if we wanted to sign Donny van Beek from Ajax, there's 4 blokes in our team that could say 'come and join us', Life at Spurs is really good etc. etc. or is that not 'a thing'....

ronaldo allegedly spoke to de ligt about joining juve after the portugal v holland game so...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Its an anecdote,but Martin chivers told me Bill nic got jimmy greaves and set him up to approach chivers at an england game,"if spurs asked,would you join them" and so it happened.Been going on since then and probably a lot worse now,with media as well.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Well let's get Hugo and Moussa in on the conversation for Ndombele then!! and not with Aurier and GKN anywhere around......

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

D89oVj-XoAIEq1G.jpg

D89oVkAX4AYALEA.jpg

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
someone with 11 total posts (lol) on a different site claiming its done. announced after u21s are back or something.

Im assuming he knows nothing and is just a WUM

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Some fun stuff on here today.....including Wan Bissaka rated at £70m ha ha

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Tottenham are willing to pay a mammoth £102million to seal the signing of Tanguy Ndombele from Lyon this summer, Football Insider can reveal.
The Londoners are ready to not only smash their transfer record to land the central midfielder, 22, but also hand him a salary that would immediately catapult him into the club’s bracket of top earners.
A source with knowledge of Tottenham’s recruitment has told Football Insider the club will also offer Ndombele a package worth £200,000-a-week over five years.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Mauricio Pochettino is back in Barcelona – the city he calls home – and he is waiting. The Tottenham manager is waiting to see whether the chairman, Daniel Levy, and the club’s recruitment staff can deliver on any of his transfer targets, who include Tanguy Ndombélé, Donny van de Beek, Nicolò Zaniolo and Ryan Sessesgnon.

There has even been the subtext that he would consider his position if Levy were to disappoint him.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
A source with knowledge of Tottenham’s recruitment has told Football Insider the club will also offer Ndombele a package worth £200,000-a-week over five years.

Anyone who has supported Spurs over the last 5 years is also 'A source with knowledge of Tottenham's recruitment' so since we are all one of those sources, i would suggest that this is bollocks. however if Wan Bissaka is rated as worth £70m by Palace, the valuation could be about right.......and Eriksen is now worth £130m, but no-one seems to want him.

Let's play 'How much is Harry Kane worth?' I'll start £190m and £400,000 a week.