By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer watch (Winter 2016)

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We've literally been linked with no cunt....

I like it.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Sunderland have signed former Aston Villa defender Joleon Lescott on a short-term contract.

The 34-year-old, who played under Black Cats boss David Moyes at Everton between 2006 and 2009, has joined until the end of the season.
We owe him a punch in the face from his time at Man City, Eric can have the pleasure.

boo

boo

Founding Member
Hull City have accepted a bid in the region of £10m from Burnley for top scorer Robert Snodgrass.

The Tigers, who are 19th in the Premier League, rejected a bid from West Ham earlier this month for the 29-year-old midfielder.

boo

boo

Founding Member
Watford have signed Argentine forward Mauro Zarate on a two-and-a-half-year contract from Italian club Fiorentina.

The 29-year-old returns to the Premier League after previous spells with West Ham United, Queens Park Rangers and Birmingham City.

Zarate's former clubs also include Inter Milan and Lazio.

Watford, who signed Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley on loan earlier this month, are 14th in the table, eight points above the relegation zone.

B

Basskadet

Founding Member
Should I? Really? Thank you for your wise advice.

Well, I could of said nothing but I felt that if I did not you might of revealed too much. With the sort've idiots around here you must of expected some nobend to be annoying and juvenile :p

You see what happens when there's no transfer news....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Hull City have accepted a bid in the region of £10m from Burnley for top scorer Robert Snodgrass.

The Tigers, who are 19th in the Premier League, rejected a bid from West Ham earlier this month for the 29-year-old midfielder.
Hull are preparing for the championship...
It's sickening to see them give in so early. I'd be protesting like a moth fucker if that was my club.

Spineless fucks

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Hull are preparing for the championship...
It's sickening to see them give in so early. I'd be protesting like a moth fucker if that was my club.

Spineless fucks

Yep, that is weak as piss.

Throwing in the towel with 48 points up for grabs.......truly disgusting.

boo

boo

Founding Member
Watford have signed AC Milan forward M'Baye Niang on loan until the end of the season.

The deal includes the option for the Hornets, who are currently 14th in the Premier League, to make the move permanent during the summer.

Niang, 22, joined Milan from the French Ligue 1 side Caen, scoring 12 goals in 77 appearances for the Italian club.

boo

boo

Founding Member

West Ham have completed the signing of Hull City midfielder Robert Snodgrass for a fee of £10.2m.

The Scotland player, 29, has signed a three-and-a-half-year deal at London Stadium.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
West Ham have completed the signing of Hull City midfielder Robert Snodgrass for a fee of £10.2m.

The Scotland player, 29, has signed a three-and-a-half-year deal at London Stadium.
bang average,a very poor mans Payet,christ on that value,swansea out Levy`d Levy over Carroll.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
You can bet tour arse there will be clauses and all sorts of add ons.

I don't care though as the lad needs to play.

Always a Yido.

boo

boo

Founding Member
Crystal Palace have signed Sunderland defender Patrick van Aanholt for a transfer fee that could rise to £14m.

Netherlands international Van Aanholt, 26, made 95 appearances for Sunderland after joining them in a £1.5m move from Chelsea in the summer of 2014.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Crystal Palace have signed Sunderland defender Patrick van Aanholt for a transfer fee that could rise to £14m.

Netherlands international Van Aanholt, 26, made 95 appearances for Sunderland after joining them in a £1.5m move from Chelsea in the summer of 2014.
Good player, scores a few goals as well, not sure why Sunderland would be selling their best players, even at a decent profit. You'd want to stay up as first priority wouldn't you?

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
ALL QUIET AT SPURS

What are the chances of Spurs adding any players? "Now it's 0.01%," according to head coach Mauricio Pochettino.

boo

boo

Founding Member
Good player, scores a few goals as well, not sure why Sunderland would be selling their best players, even at a decent profit. You'd want to stay up as first priority wouldn't you?

Sunderland have signed Republic of Ireland midfielder Darron Gibson and Costa Rica left-back Bryan Oviedo from Premier League rivals Everton.

Oviedo, 26, has agreed a contract until 2020, while Gibson, 29, joins on an 18-month deal - both for undisclosed fees.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Sunderland have signed Republic of Ireland midfielder Darron Gibson and Costa Rica left-back Bryan Oviedo from Premier League rivals Everton.

Oviedo, 26, has agreed a contract until 2020, while Gibson, 29, joins on an 18-month deal - both for undisclosed fees.
Too late for tomorrow I hope!!and the added bonus everyone still there now unsettled!!!

boo

boo

Founding Member
Wolves have signed winger Helder Costa on a permanent deal until 2021 for a club record fee of £13m.

Costa, 23, joined Wolves on a season-long loan deal from Benfica in July and the Portuguese has impressed in his 29 appearances for the club.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
ALL QUIET AT SPURS

What are the chances of Spurs adding any players? "Now it's 0.01%," according to head coach Mauricio Pochettino.
At least we don't need to sit up late watching for this bloke to turn up at the Lane:

mysteryman_zpsb0654f7e.jpg

boo

boo

Founding Member
Southampton have agreed a fee of about £14m for Napoli striker Manolo Gabbiadini.

The 25-year-old is set to have a medical at the Premier League club on Tuesday.

B

Basskadet

Founding Member
Southampton have agreed a fee of about £14m for Napoli striker Manolo Gabbiadini.

The 25-year-old is set to have a medical at the Premier League club on Tuesday.

Reports starting to emerge that we may go in for Jay Rodriguez

Rodriguez has a great relationship with Poch and would bring cover in a position we need. With Charlie Austin coming back to fitness and with the imminent arrival of Gabbiadini, Rodriguez could find his playing time at Southampton limited once again. He has reportedly been seeking assurances from Claude Puel over his future and, you have to wonder, could this be the ideal situation for us to test Southampton's resolve and bag a last minute deal?

2 years ago Rodriguez was one of the best English strikers in the league and, with his ability to play as a wide player in a front 3 or as a more traditional number 9, he would compliment Kane nicely.

He would also not be too fussed playing 2nd fiddle to Kane, given he would be at Spurs fighting for titles rather than as a 3rd choice striker at Southampton.

The slight concern is whether, after an incredibly long injury, he is able to recapture his form of a few years ago but, if anyone can bring the best out of him, it's Poch.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
RANOCCHIA TO SPURS?

Tottenham are looking at Inter Milan defender Andrea Ranocchia, according to the London Evening Standard.
Andrea Ranocchia: Hull City sign Inter Milan defender on loan

_93888669_gettyimages-620906622.jpg

Andrea Ranocchia has played 134 league games for Inter Milan
Inter Milan defender Andrea Ranocchia has joined Hull City on loan until the end of the season.

The 28-year-old, who has been capped 21 times for Italy, joined Inter from Genoa in the summer of 2010.

But he has struggled for a first-team place in recent months, and spent part of last season on loan at Sampdoria.

Ranocchia is available for selection for Wednesday's Premier League game at Manchester United, subject to international clearance.

boo

boo

Founding Member
Reports starting to emerge that we may go in for Jay Rodriguez

Rodriguez has a great relationship with Poch and would bring cover in a position we need. With Charlie Austin coming back to fitness and with the imminent arrival of Gabbiadini, Rodriguez could find his playing time at Southampton limited once again. He has reportedly been seeking assurances from Claude Puel over his future and, you have to wonder, could this be the ideal situation for us to test Southampton's resolve and bag a last minute deal?

2 years ago Rodriguez was one of the best English strikers in the league and, with his ability to play as a wide player in a front 3 or as a more traditional number 9, he would compliment Kane nicely.

He would also not be too fussed playing 2nd fiddle to Kane, given he would be at Spurs fighting for titles rather than as a 3rd choice striker at Southampton.

The slight concern is whether, after an incredibly long injury, he is able to recapture his form of a few years ago but, if anyone can bring the best out of him, it's Poch.

I've seen this link mate:

West Brom will make a £10m bid for Southampton's England striker Jay Rodriguez, 27. (Express)

It would be a good choice for the squad but, I think Sissoko filled that gap (not that I think he is a better player than Jay Rodriguez though). What with Pochettino 'suggesting' the likelihood of a transfer being 0.01% and just a few hours left in the window, it doesn't look like anything will happen. Mind, Pochettino also said 'we are open to making transfers' so it's not 0.00% I guess.

Mousa Dembele has had a £40M price tag added to him, apparently to ward off the chavs. That was the signing we should have made but, that's in the past and been said a million times now so there's not much we can do aboot it.

boo

boo

Founding Member
Southampton have signed Nice goalkeeper Mouez Hassen on a five-month loan deal.

The 21-year-old Frenchman previously played under Saints manager Claude Puel at the Ligue 1 club.

boo

boo

Founding Member
Emmanuel Adebayor has joined Turkish club Istanbul Basaksehir on an 18-month contract for an undisclosed fee.

The former Arsenal, Manchester City and Tottenham striker, 32, had been a free agent since leaving Crystal Palace in the summer.

boo

boo

Founding Member
West Brom will make a £10m bid for Southampton's England striker Jay Rodriguez, 27. (Express)

Sunderland, thwarted in their attempts to sign Leonardo Ulloa from Leicester City, have had a bid rejected by Southampton for Jay Rodriguez.

The bid is believed to be around £12m pounds but Southampton insist Rodriguez is staying put.

Ian Dennis, BBC Senior football reporter

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Martial from United would have been the signing for someone if you could afford him. Or if you were Hull, Sunderland etc. Bastian Schweinsteiger for 3 months....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Martial from United would have been the signing for someone if you could afford him. Or if you were Hull, Sunderland etc. Bastian Schweinsteiger for 3 months....
I would scrape together £60m if I was Levy and test the glazers with money for a kid called Rashford,I am sure I could sacrifice Sissoko&Lamela for £40m and find £20m in the sofa or old trousers.Its not I dont like those players,just how much I would love to steal him away and to us.