By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer Window Summer 2020/21

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Guess what all the replies to this are 😭

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Jose Mourinho: "Yes I want, I need a striker, but I want to make it very clear, the club knows I need a striker and they also want a striker. Are we going to get one? Yes, I believe so. For the balance, the team needs it."

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Mourinho: "If Genoa gets Danny Rose I think they get a good player." He also adds: "We've got Ben Davies, Ryan Sessegnon an investment that we want to improve, so it will be tough for him. If he goes to Genoa and Serie A then that's very good for him."

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Jose Mourinho: "Yes I want, I need a striker, but I want to make it very clear, the club knows I need a striker and they also want a striker. Are we going to get one? Yes, I believe so. For the balance, the team needs it."

Anyone else think Jose is putting Levy&Hitchen on notice with this??I dont think he is preparing excuses,def puts the pressure on the board now,I have to say bravo jose,bravo.

"Are we going to get one? I honestly believe so. For the balance of the squad, the team needs it because at this moment the squad is getting very balanced, with different options for different positions.
Especially after the gift we had from the EFL and UEFA, that gives me after 20 years of football a unique experience of playing Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday for two consecutive weeks.
We realise that more than ever we need that. So yes we’re working on it"

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Now I'd take him as back up. He's strong, experienced, and scores goals. He's only turned 32 so he's not over the hill either and from Levy'spoint of view...he'll be cheap....I'd be all on for this one...
And he loves talking shit about (not to mention scoring against) Arsenal. Up to and including baiting his gooner son!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Where the fuck has our ambition gone...?

Troy Deeney.... I like the lad but Kane must be looking around thinking... "why do I fucking bother".

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Now I'd take him as back up. He's strong, experienced, and scores goals. He's only turned 32 so he's not over the hill either and from Levy'spoint of view...he'll be cheap....I'd be all on for this one...
I`d rather have shane long if we are scraping the barrel.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Where the fuck has our ambition gone...?

Troy Deeney.... I like the lad but Kane must be looking around thinking... "why do I fucking bother".
Problem is, who do we get that is prepared to play second fiddle?

And for what money?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Shane Long doesn't score goals.

At least Deeney scores goals and hates Arsenal.
Truth is I`d rather have neither and someone better than both!!I still dont get why we loaned Parrott out.Why didnt we wait until we did get someone in before loaning?Maybe he would have got a few minutes and hit the ground running like Kane did.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Shane Long doesn't score goals.

At least Deeney scores goals and hates Arsenal.
He'll run the channels all day, he'll press and press but your right, he's not a good finisher and has really struggled in recent seasons.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
He'll run the channels all day, he'll press and press but your right, he's not a good finisher and has really struggled in recent seasons.
Sounds like a proper spurs striker from the AVB,sherwood until Kane arose under Poch.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Yesss! We just signed one of the best strikers in the world from the best national team in the world! A little short for Mourinho's liking but has the pace and finishing he likes. A bit like Soldado but much much more physicality. Welcome to the club, Alex!

1599936507901.png

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Yesss! We just signed one of the best strikers in the world from the best national team in the world! A little short for Mourinho's liking but has the pace and finishing he likes. A bit like Soldado but much much more physicality. Welcome to the club, Alex!

View attachment 1309
Genuinely couldn't believe this when I saw it on Twitter. This is an absolutely brilliant signing.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I see there's speculation over Danny Ings coming here. He's always been a thorn in our side. Great finisher, and another one I'd take without hesitation if we had the chance.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
I see there's speculation over Danny Ings coming here. He's always been a thorn in our side. Great finisher, and another one I'd take without hesitation if we had the chance.
I like Ings, but I honestly can't think of one reason why he would want to come to Spurs...

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Yes of course we need cover for Harry, that’s no secret but where’s the call for a playmaker? We have zero creativity in the side in terms of a guy that can pick the ball up in the middle of the park and control the game, we had Dembele and Eriksen but we’ve replaced neither. We’ve got Lo Celso and N’Dombele of which the latter still looks like a lost cause and for me the jury is still out on Lo Celso.

If we need funds through selling then if i was the manager i would’ve tried to get what I could for the following...
Davies
Winks
Sissoko
Lamela
Dier
Aurier
Moura (maybe slightly controversial but he’s so inconsistent)
Dele (Again, controversial but I don’t know what he actually does anymore, other than his little flicks and tricks which never seem to come off, he’s largely ineffective)

Thoughts fellas?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I like Ings, but I honestly can't think of one reason why he would want to come to Spurs...
Especially if he's never going to get the ball. Kane was so disillusioned on Sunday.