By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer Window Summer 2020/21

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
We could have signed Bruno Fernandes, but we didn't we signed Gedson and Tanguy N'Dombele, It has to get better surely.......hopefully in my lifetime.....

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Wasnt there a ton of smoke regarding us taking Luis Campos from Lille? Did something happen? There is no recent news about it

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Foyth to Leeds seems to make sense if the money is right??

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'd have got Shot of Dier and Toby before any of them... Toby and any of them other that Dier could be a huge partnership if they click.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Loan deal,also teams sniffing around Skipp on a loan,though I am not sure thats good for him,better to stay and be coached and get some time than go lower level and be a sub.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
FFP lol,city agreed bid for £40m for Ake with bournemouth.

I thought this pandemic was meant to be a reality check on fees,doesnt seem so,thats top dollar for a not special player.Still better than john stones though,haha.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
So we apparently want Hjobjerg and he is for sale for a measly 25 mil, yet we Levy is still haggling over . . . what exactly? He only wants to pay 23 mil? I understand wanting to shave down a 75 mil fee to 60 mil or so, but saving 2 or 3 million really won't matter a lick. What will matter is watching the player you want go to a rival because you're a cheap cunt.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
FFP lol,city agreed bid for £40m for Ake with bournemouth.

I thought this pandemic was meant to be a reality check on fees,doesnt seem so,thats top dollar for a not special player.Still better than john stones though,haha.
more like it has hamstrung every club that doesn't have a oil sheikh or Russian oligarch owner.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Should we get Eriksen back? Lo Celso could be the creative workhorse to replace N'Dombele and Eriksen could be the creative up front again. (I know the answer is No by the way........but it could work?)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I’m assuming the conversation hasn’t got around to wages yet then....

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Coutinho: I demand 200 grand a week Mr Levy!!

Levy: 100 Grand ? What do you want 50 grand for ? Oh ok, 40 grand it is then...you old arm twister you......welcome to Tottenham.