By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer Window Summer 21/22

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Byran Gil.

He has some insane skills, that much is certain. Some of this is pure pisstaking.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
I know those highlight videos don't often take into account that kind of player's approach to a midweek cup tie in Grimsby in the middle of winter when it's pissing down but he looks like a massive upgrade on Lamela.

If he can settle in England and bring even some of that to the team it'll be amazing.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I know those highlight videos don't often take into account that kind of player's approach to a midweek cup tie in Grimsby in the middle of winter when it's pissing down but he looks like a massive upgrade on Lamela.

If he can settle in England and bring even some of that to the team it'll be amazing.
Aside from a photo of him in a Spurs jersey, I also need to see him kick a ball in Georgino's face whilst arguing with the referee before I'm convinced.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Byran Gil.

He has some insane skills, that much is certain. Some of this is pure pisstaking.

Only watched half of that cos the repetitive music was doing my head in.

Great skill, no doubts. But why always played on the left when surely he only has one leg ? One talented leg in fairness. Got to be on the right of a front 3 with Sonny on the left. Looks a good'n.....but time will tell.

I know I take the piss out of Lamela, but I'll miss him. He was the only "bit of a dirty cunt" on the pitch we had. I mean that as a compliment. He always gave it his all and always got stuck in where others wouldn't. Best of luck Eric...

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Charlie Kane probably responsible for the story via a known Scum gossip columnist. Trying to force the issue publicly I imagine and it'll backfire big time.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Gollini just announced which is good. Apparently Toby is flying to Qatar this weekend to talk to Al Duhail after we’ve apparently accepted a £13m offer from them.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Gollini just announced which is good. Apparently Toby is flying to Qatar this weekend to talk to Al Duhail after we’ve apparently accepted a £13m offer from them.

a good bit of business. Gotta take it.

Was hoping we would sell Sanchez and Dier.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

a good bit of business. Gotta take it.

Was hoping we would sell Sanchez and Dier.
We’re allegedly in talks with Sevilla to offload Sanchez so fingers crossed.

Reading that Gazzaniga is having a medical at Fulham which is good news. Glad he’s got a move where he’ll likely be a proper first choice keeper.

Alasdair Gold has said that Lamela had to be persuaded to take the swap deal that could bring Gil to the club as he apparently “loves” Tottenham and is very settled here.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Being reported that Toby has actually signed for Al Duhail in Qatar after this

If it turns out to be true, I'll be very sad to see him move on. Him and Jan were two of the best CB's we've ever had.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

They were superb. No doubt. But neither came close to the very best imo...Ledley.
I remember talking with some fans years ago after a game and someone mentioned The King and then everyone kept talking about him. The name "Ledley" was never uttered once - always "The King" :)

He is, of course, on a whole other god-like level ..

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I remember talking with some fans years ago after a game and someone mentioned The King and then everyone kept talking about him. The name "Ledley" was never uttered once - always "The King" :)

He is, of course, on a whole other god-like level ..
Reminds me of when Judas accused us of being racist because we called him a cunt. His Majesty the King is just as black as Judas and most us would have gladly donated one or both of our knees to him and worship the ground he walks on. No Judas, we call you a cunt because you are a cunt. Ooh I've gone all nostalgic remembering Michael Dawson and Ledley King, two real Spurs legends!
HM and Dawson.jpeg

If only we had two players like that in charge of our defence - and the whole team, now!

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Reminds me of when Judas accused us of being racist because we called him a cunt. His Majesty the King is just as black as Judas and most us would have gladly donated one or both of our knees to him and worship the ground he walks on. No Judas, we call you a cunt because you are a cunt. Ooh I've gone all nostalgic remembering Michael Dawson and Ledley King, two real Spurs legends!
View attachment 1543
If only we had two players like that in charge of our defence - and the whole team, now!
You've gone and given me the nostalgia goosebumps talking about Dawson 🤣

Absolute fucking legend. Literally bled for the cause and knocked himself silly more times than I can remember.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Saw a bit of Bryan Gil in the Olympics against Australia yesterday. Looks a good player--actually thought he kinda changed the game when he came in.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I
Saw a bit of Bryan Gil in the Olympics against Australia yesterday. Looks a good player--actually thought he kinda changed the game when he came in.
I've only seen the shitty show reels.... and he reminds me of an old school wide attacking player who ran with the ball... Anderton, Barmby, Giggs..... exciting type of players with the ball at their feet...

I like being excited.