By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer window winter 20/21

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
With the exception of Dele going to PSG, does anyone think any of these are going to happen? I suppose if Dele leaves then we need another a squad member, for the EL games? Hopefully GLC will be back soon.

I'm more concerned that if there's any truth in the Ings rumour it would signal that Kane might be leaving? Ings is 'only' 28 I thought he was older.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
With the exception of Dele going to PSG, does anyone think any of these are going to happen? I suppose if Dele leaves then we need another a squad member, for the EL games? Hopefully GLC will be back soon.

I'm more concerned that if there's any truth in the Ings rumour it would signal that Kane might be leaving? Ings is 'only' 28 I thought he was older.
Vinicius hasn't got the minutes but he hasn't set things ablaze when he has had opportunities. Ings would score hat fulls of goals in our side IMO, he is a superb finisher and his movement is 2nd to none.

Also.... H is evolving into a more advanced MF player who scores shit loads.... he is becoming one of those players who plays where he wants or in a side that rotates round and mucks in where needed...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
and at one time he thought he was going to join the gravy train in Manchester at United or City, Kyle Walker style. Good luck in Turkey Danny......is Robin van Persie still out there..........??? :rolleyes: