By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

US Election WTF???

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Oh Christ, I've never seen this before. Threw up a little in my mouth.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The BON (Big Orange Nazi) says that Sessions is an 'honest man', but he 'could have been more accurate'. What the fuck - is this bollocks real life or is it a spoof reality TV show? I hope they will let us in on the joke soon and tell us that of course the BON isn't the president and the Unbelievably Selfish Arseholes haven't gone even more mental than they already were.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I used to enjoy the TV series VIP, that was funny, but this farce of a president the US stupid people have elected is even funnier. Everybody was all 'ooooh Presidential, he has changed into a real Prez' last week when the orange doughnut read out a speech that was so obviously written by someone with more than 2 brain cells. Come on 'merikans, keep up, a fucking 3 year old would have realised that the words coming out of his mouth were not his own. Then, he is allowed unsupervised access to Twitter again and the real Trumpty Dumpty comes out to play again 'Obama was rummaging through my bins during the election and looking at me while I was on the toilet! Boo! Sad! Grrr!!'.

Yet another example of why democracy is a really stupid idea, the people have spoken, and proved like they did last year in the UK that they are really fucking dumb.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
This so-called government of the clown Trump and his bottom lickers is like an old Ealing comedy. Yesterday's total fabrication about GCHQ spying on Trump by order of Obama was described by the Whitehouse as 'unintentional' ooh right, like all the other lies, Spicer actually said the words 'He didn't use the NSA, he didn't use the CIA ... he used GCHQ' but he did not mean that Obama had actually done that, oh, of course.

Our spineless government who want to keep their tongues firmly inserted up Trump's bottom didn't go all 'fuck you' on them, oh no, they just said they wouldn't repeat the accusations, because they were silly. WTF? If we had made up a bunch of lies about the CIA the septics spying on us they would have gone ballistic.

That unelected woman who hasn't got a clue about anything and wants to be dictator of the ex-United Kingdom without all the hassle of Parliament, still wants the lying, racist, mysogynist, mentally ill, facist criminal to come and grab the Queen's pussy. Fuck that.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
And in the meantime, the situation in North Korea seems to be getting worse and worse...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
If this state visit goes ahead while the fat wotsit replica is continuing to spout bile and shite like this I'll be fucking flabbergasted.

I'd like to hear what the guys over the water actually think as it seems to have gone well quiet. What is it like living under the spectre of becoming an isolationist state where tolerances seem to be diminishing by the day...? I can't believe they are happy with it... I know some of the firearm toting lunatics will be yeehar'ing themselves to climax about Merica being great again, but surely the majority realise their prez is actually full of shit and pulling the biggest blag of all time. Of all fucking time... bigger than George Weahs cousin...!!!

For me the America UK relationship is over. The collaborative agreement is all but at an end and I full expect them to start rationalising their defence sites across the UK. I think it'll be both the UK and US looking to reduce defence capability from the American perspective as they will not want to have more than they need and we will yet again go for the quick fix and sell MOD land to developers for cash to balance the government's books.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
If this state visit goes ahead while the fat wotsit replica is continuing to spout bile and shite like this I'll be fucking flabbergasted.

I'd like to hear what the guys over the water actually think as it seems to have gone well quiet. What is it like living under the spectre of becoming an isolationist state where tolerances seem to be diminishing by the day...? I can't believe they are happy with it... I know some of the firearm toting lunatics will be yeehar'ing themselves to climax about Merica being great again, but surely the majority realise their prez is actually full of shit and pulling the biggest blag of all time. Of all fucking time... bigger than George Weahs cousin...!!!
I live in the midst of an area that voted pretty heavily for Trump. I think most see on some level that he's full of shit, but don't really care. Or they rationalize it in different ways. Or they choose to surround themselves with people who agree with them and media that reinforces what they believe. Or are so full of contempt for people like me that they view all criticism as actually evidence that he's doing the right thing. Then there's a group that basically quit paying attention to politics as soon as the election was over. It's very difficult--basically futile--to reason with many of them. I'm not saying this is true of all Trump supporters, but certainly the little group I come in contact with every day.

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I live in the midst of an area that voted pretty heavily for Trump. I think most see on some level that he's full of shit, but don't really care. Or they rationalize it in different ways. Or they choose to surround themselves with people who agree with them and media that reinforces what they believe. Or are so full of contempt for people like me that they view all criticism as actually evidence that he's doing the right thing. Then there's a group that basically quit paying attention to politics as soon as the election was over. It's very difficult--basically futile--to reason with many of them. I'm not saying this is true of all Trump supporters, but certainly the little group I come in contact with every day.
It's the same everywhere. The disillusionment with our so called rulers is global and people are so un invested withthe decisions they make apparently on our behalf that the rhetoric of the loudest and usually bluntest is heard.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
What cunt, he sat like a spoilt child next to a real world leader, Angela Merkel, he wouldn't look at her and refused to shake hands, she looked like she was finding it hard not to laugh at the idiot. Maybe she wouldn't let him grab Germany's pussy like that unelected woman who says she is our PM did?

The world is laughing at America.if we stop buying their stuff and impose our own personal travel bans by not going there then maybe the decent, intelligent folks there will do something to stop the USA turning into a facist threat to the rest of the world.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
So the utterly contemptuous and ignorant cunt that is Donald Trump has now signed an executive order rescinding the US commitment to climate change. In his continued march to give less than a fuck about the majority of his own voting country and even less than that about the rest of the world, he's going back to raping and polluting the land and atmosphere in search of coal rather than being progressive, integrated and working with the rest of the world to find cleaner energies, which the US signed up to in 2015.

It would be good if he built his fucking wall around Trump Tower, total wanker.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
So the utterly contemptuous and ignorant cunt that is Donald Trump has now signed an executive order rescinding the US commitment to climate change. In his continued march to give less than a fuck about the majority of his own voting country and even less than that about the rest of the world, he's going back to raping and polluting the land and atmosphere in search of coal rather than being progressive, integrated and working with the rest of the world to find cleaner energies, which the US signed up to in 2015.

I too am extremely miffed about this. The man is totally insane and we go all 'ooooh Spurs are going to the USA' - fuck that we should apply sanctions, boycotts and ignore the fuck out of that place until they get rid of this lunatic. Theresa the Appeaser will still not withdraw the state visit invitation to this madman, we will need to take to the streets so she gets the message.

I still read facists posting that he is 'a breath of fresh air 'and what a great bloke he is because he is a man of the people not a politician, bollocks. He has now proven that he does not give a fuck about the future of the planet, he only gives a fuck about himself. He is quite happy for the world to turn into a toxic rubbish dump as long as he gets to undo something that Obama did, he doesn't care what, anything will do, he is criminally insane. He id not understand the healthcare issues, he does not understand the climate change issue, he thinks the world sees him as he sees himself - a great leader, nope we see him as a totally mental, thick cunt.

99.99% of the scientists in the world agree that global warming is fucking up the planet, he doesn't agree, he says it is a hoax. Cunt. 194 countries agreed to the measures put forward in Paris, Trump wants out of that now and so the Facist States Of America will join the handful of backward third world countries who have not signed the Accord. Cunt.

Luckily coal will probably not make a big comeback in the US as it is not economically viable, he doesn't get this and his bollocks about 'clean coal, really clean coal' are just the rantings of a loon. Hopefully this shit will be overturned like his anti-muslim ban, his healthcare repeals and every other lunatic executive order he has tried to issue, but the damage this could cause could be catastrophic. Why the fuck should countries like India try and clean up their act when the US, a huge polluter, doesn't give a fuck? America needs a real leader or they will go too far down the road to 'most hated' status to turn back.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
You don't have to take my word for it.

http://www.plunderingappalachia.org/theissue.htm

and as recently as last year..
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/16/...ry-flattened-the-mountains-of-appalachia.html

marsh_fork_elem.jpg

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
99.99% of the scientists in the world agree that global warming is fucking up the planet, he doesn't agree, he says it is a hoax. Cunt. 194 countries agreed to the measures put forward in Paris, Trump wants out of that now and so the Facist States Of America will join the handful of backward third world countries who have not signed the Accord. Cunt.
I don't think that in reality, he has a private opinion about it. What he knows is that the fossil fuels lobby is very powerful, and that in this country science is associated with out-of-touch elites (the 'so-called experts' Michael Gove was disparaging in your country leading up to Brexit). The media tend to give equal time to deniers, which gives the mistaken impression that there is a debate raging over the origins of CC among people who actually study it. Acceptance of the science on CC is heavily partisan in this country, and Trump knows his backing away from regulations and refusing to sign the Accord will read as common-sense policy among many who are likely to vote for him. Something similar happened with the tobacco industry about 30-40 years ago-- lobbying and propaganda campaigns cast doubt on the conclusion that smoking was harmful. I think scientists and other academics have done a very poor job in publicizing their work on things like this, but anti-intellectualism is some dangerous shit.

Reactions: Yid
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
In my view Donald J Trump is the most dangerous man on the planet. He needs shutting down, @J.spurs please ask the CIA to hurry up and get something to impeach him on. Thanks in advance.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I don't think that in reality, he has a private opinion about it. What he knows is that the fossil fuels lobby is very powerful, and that in this country science is associated with out-of-touch elites (the 'so-called experts' Michael Gove was disparaging in your country leading up to Brexit). The media tend to give equal time to deniers, which gives the mistaken impression that there is a debate raging over the origins of CC among people who actually study it. Acceptance of the science on CC is heavily partisan in this country, and Trump knows his backing away from regulations and refusing to sign the Accord will read as common-sense policy among many who are likely to vote for him. Something similar happened with the tobacco industry about 30-40 years ago-- lobbying and propaganda campaigns cast doubt on the conclusion that smoking was harmful. I think scientists and other academics have done a very poor job in publicizing their work on things like this, but anti-intellectualism is some dangerous shit.
I agree, one of the things that astounded me when the retarded facists voted for Brexit was their denial of the 'experts', they didn't need no clever-clogs experts telling them the facts. What the fuck is that all about? If I want to know something I would ask an expert, who the fuck else would I ask? Anti-Intellectualism is I believe what Pol Pot was famous for? He had clever people executed, Trump just ignores them and ridicules them.

I have always believed that the majority of the people in the world are wilfully ignorant, not stupid, most people have the ability to understand the high level of stuff they need to live in the modern world they are just too lazy to find out what is real and what is fake. People like Farage, Trump. Johnson and the rest of the merry gang are just what these lazy fuckers want, they tell them some shit that they want to believe and it's job done.

All the experts told the numpties that Britain would be fucked up the bottom when we left the EU, but Farage and co waved flags and said almost exactly what the orange goon is saying - "let's make [insert country] great again", "it's the [insert immigrant nationality] immigrants" that are causing all our problems". The numpties engage a single brain cell and believe every lie that oozes from their scabby mouths.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

They were decommissioned and Obama agreed to the Paris treaty to combat global climate change because the fosil fuel industry was no longer economically viable... the geeza is a fucking head case. The industry won't miraculously return as their are other cheaper cleaner renewable energy sources... this executive order is another chance for him to wave his ginger wotsit willy about and sign some papers while the red tops that promote his bile (that are alowed to attend press conferences) take muggy pictures.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
But Trump says it's "KLEEN KOL" therefore "no worries" ;)

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
The world's a safe place, I mean look how much fun they're having, they can't kill us all!

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I saw this... they are equally brilliant and disturbing.

Yup, I'm especially disturbed at the look of happiness on Trump's face as Putin shafts him up the backdoor...it's just all so real!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Soooooo do we run a book on who fires the first shot of WW3...??? (Could argue Trump's already done it)

Gonna be honest Putin will not be backed into corners, Trump actually believes the shit coming out of his own mouth, so if he has a schizophrenic thought and his lips are engaged he could be stupid enough to do it. The Iranians are simply hanging off the Russians cock as they are a 3rd world shit hole.

We are a fucking laughing stock with fuck all to offer the issue other than a pathetic reach round for anyone who actually has an army (Mercia mainly). The fact that Boris was snubbed by his Russian counterpart as jot being relevant to actually communicate with speaks volumes as to what standing we now have on the international stage. We are fucking chumps.

Anyways the Syrian people shouldn't suffer like this..... but fuck letting them in Mercia so they don't have to tho...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Soooooo do we run a book on who fires the first shot of WW3...??? (Could argue Trump's already done it)

Gonna be honest Putin will not be backed into corners, Trump actually believes the shit coming out of his own mouth, so if he has a schizophrenic thought and his lips are engaged he could be stupid enough to do it. The Iranians are simply hanging off the Russians cock as they are a 3rd world shit hole.

We are a fucking laughing stock with fuck all to offer the issue other than a pathetic reach round for anyone who actually has an army (Mercia mainly). The fact that Boris was snubbed by his Russian counterpart as jot being relevant to actually communicate with speaks volumes as to what standing we now have on the international stage. We are fucking chumps.

Anyways the Syrian people shouldn't suffer like this..... but fuck letting them in Mercia so they don't have to tho...
To be fair, he is protecting the little babies, those tiny little babies, by firing missiles at Assad's airbase, that will protect them, of course he's not going to let them into the fourth reich - have you seen the figures of toddlers shooting good guys, no way Pedro, those babies are bad dudes.

The cunt is still banging on about vaccines and how bad they are, he is ignorant as fuck and quotes discredited science form a doctor who was struck off for lying, inventing evidence and performing unnecessary intrusive examinations on children. I remember the kids who had Polio when I was a kid, I remember my uncle having TB, probably Trump is the same as ISIS he wants to drag the world back into the dark ages.

What about tha cunt Spicer? Hitler did not use chemical weapons!!!!! The stupid, thick, ignorant cunt. Sums up the Orange cunt's rule of ignorance completely that cunt does.

I really expect that Trump will declare the world is flat next week and the yeehaaing fuckwit septics will believe him. Fuck the 'special relationship', fuck ANY relationship with this fucked up rogue nation, Boycott the fuck out of them, money is the only thing they give a fuck about.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
MOAB......

So the Trump administration is following a similar pattern to others.....

I'm starting to think the US is just a warmongering nation that is trying to bully their way to the top of the tree again.

I don't think we will see out the year before the use of chemical and nuculear weapons are being considered between the US and any fucker who doesn't do as they are told.

We need to make sure our little country is well equipped to flex its own muscles and yes that means strident nuculear missiles and a fully prepared army as opposed to the leave keeping force we now have. We need to invest heavily in defence both physical and cyber as we are going to be dragged into this conflict at some point.

I am seriously loosing my faith in humanity, some of you cunts are fucking disturbed and disillusioned to the extent you no longer value life...!!!

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
My advertising banner on the site, tells me Trump can make me money, I worry it might come with the little known 'nuke' virus, I worry it'll blow up any device that I click the link with.

My other option tends to be date a Muslim woman...hmmm, tough choice!!