By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

US Election WTF???

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
So the big orange gangster invited his favourite playmates to the White House.

Ted Nugent, a disgusting racist who called Obama a subhuman mongrel and would have been jailed in th UK for his vile racist postings on the Internet, a disgusting cunt. Ted Nugent who bangs on about the right to own loads of guns and how tough he is with his guns but dodged the draft when he was given the opportunity to fight for his country, fucking cunt coward, big and tough when he has the guns and the black folks and jews he hates don't. Misogynist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic - Trump's cup of tea entirely. he likes Ted.

Sarah Palin, another mentally deranged racist, everyone in the world knows how evil and deranged she is.

Kid Rock - what the fuck is a Kid Rock? Apparently he likes to fly the Confederate flag and is a bit of a racist, dunno, never heard of the cunt.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
It is going to cost the UK taxpayer £7.5 million for the state visit of this lunatic. What are you going to do about that? Have you written to your MP to complain about it? We are being asked to pay £7.5m so that a racist, misogynist, homophobic, gangster, crook, serial sex-abuser can parade down the Mall in the golden state carriage, most of that money will be used to Police the huge crowds of decent people who will try and tell this nazi what we think of him. You can bet that Theresa May will not allow that and Plod will be practicing Kettling the fuck out of the rabble. Don't forget to film everything when you try and get into the Mall to protest.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
The mango Mussolini said Pavarotti is a great friend of his ...so much so he didn't know he's fucking dead

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Can't quite believe Trump's latest....which happened just before the Russian Foreign minister arrived today. Last time anything like this happened it was Richard Nixon and Watergate.....

Tick tock, tick tock

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Read a commentator calling it House of Cards on acid

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Don't know how it will all end, but it's not going away.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
What a cunt. The orange buffoon has announced that the US will be pulling out of the Paris climate agreement, because it's unfair to America. The spoilt brat is whingeing again about how unfair everything is, it's unfair that the richest country in the world should be having a trade deficit with a poor country like Mexico, it's unfair that their failing, uneconomical coal industry should be restricted just because the weather might get a tiny bit different and some rag-heads might get flooded, it's unfair! So unfair that he will stamp his tiny feet and scream until he is sick.

This announcement probably won't make any difference at all. It makes economic sense for corporations to reduce carbon emissions, renewable energy is becoming cheaper and more reliable, and killing your consumers doesn't do much for your bottom line. Individual states in the US have their own policies and they have already started telling the big facist dildo to do the other thing. What is does do is it reinforces the view that Trump does not give a flying fuck about the rest of the planet, and the rest of the planet should let the Unspeakably Selfish Arseholes know that until they get rid of this lunatic we don't care about them. Don't buy their stuff, don't go there, don't feed the US trolls.

Our very own home grown facists still think he's great of course, a breath of fresh air. They are cunts as well. It would be nice if they could all emigrate to the US, the decent Americans could take their place in the UK and we could ignore the fuck out of 'merika until they just faded away. Mrs May could be on the first boat and she could get a room in the White House so she could be on call 24 hours away to wipe Donny's bottom and tell him how great he is. She said she was disappointed at his decision to fuck over the entire planet, that's not what I call 'strong and stable', telling him he is a cunt, kicking out the ambassador, putting tariffs on all the shit they sell us and cancelling his state visit is closer to being 'strong and stable'. Fuck the special relationship.

These are just empty words from an empty headed president, they will appeal to his incredibly stupid followers who either don't believe in climate change or that god will fix it, they will appeal to his unbelievably retarded world wide followers who think he is a breath of fresh air because he is doing what he said he would. He also said he would murder the families of terrorists, bring back torture and that sexually assaulting and degrading women was fine. Facists eh? What are they like the silly Billys.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I copied this before its taken down,VP mike Pence`s site been hacked me thinks !:p

PenceChrist_Logo-min.png

A former U.S. congressman and governor for the state of Indiana, President Mike Pence is proud to serve the white and Christian population of America for more than two decades.

Born in Columbus, Indiana, on June 7, 1959, to wholesome heterosexual couple Edward and Nancy Pence, Michael Richard Pence was named after his grandfather Richard, who emigrated to America from the non-Muslim-majority country of Ireland, settling with his family in the American Midwest.

Growing up in small town Indiana, Pence witnessed the American Dream firsthand as his hardworking opposite-sex parents built what he refers to as the “American Dream Big 3” -- a big family, a big chain of local convenience stores, and a family name synonymous with a big chain of local convenience stores.

His idyllic American childhood was disrupted, however, when as a high school student Pence supported the Democratic party and voted for Jimmy Carter -- a decision he attributes less to loose political and moral convictions than to teenage immaturity and “the magnetic, almost sexual pull a charismatic figure such as Jimmy Carter had on teenagers of the 70s.”

But the self-described “former Carter bitch” would soon shed his democratic feathers at liberal arts college in Hanover, Indiana, where he joined the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity and declared himself a born-again Evangelical Christian. Of his time in undergraduate school, Pence has said “Joining an exclusive group of white men and becoming progressively conservative prepared me enormously for my role as President.”

Pence went on to earn a law degree at Indiana University, where he formed a healthy and natural heterosexual attraction to the female woman Karen Pence. In 2002 Pence stated in an interview that he declines to eat dinner or attend drinking functions without his wife present, although “I’m fine with [Karen] going out drinking with however many dudes she wants, I don’t get jealous like that.”

Armed with a newly-minted legal degree and public-radio-host-good-looks, Pence launched a radio program, The Mike Pence Show, which was syndicated in 18 stations across Indiana -- WOW! -- and enabled him to connect with a broad, state-wide fan base. It was during this era that the future President established himself as a serious and respected voice in politics by exposing Mulan, a Disney animated film with a talking dragon, as malicious liberal propaganda.

“Public broadcasting is important and I hope that the President of the United States will never do anything to defund it, and if he does, I will be very angry and try to stop him, due to my own personal history in public broadcasting,” Pence said at the time.

Exposing Disney’s Mulan soon emboldened Pence, then a heterosexual father- of-three with a hit public radio show under his belt, to run for congressional office in Indiana. With chants of “Pence for Congress,” “Boycott Mulan,” and “I Still Don’t Quite Understand Why We Are Boycotting Mulan,” Pence was elected to the US House of Representatives in 2000.
Over the next 12 years, Pence would serve six more terms in Congress and advocate for the strong set of values he had come to hold over the years, which he listed as “America, Family, Respect, Heterosexual, Self-Determination, Radio, Religious Freedom, Bible, Constitution, and No-Mulan.”

Those values earned him the respect of his colleagues in Washington and at home in the Hoosier state, which in 2013 called him back home to serve as the 50th Governor of Indiana. In his new role, Pence got to work on a broad-reaching legislative agenda that included lowering individual tax rates, lowering business property tax rates, lowering corporate tax rates, lowering heterosexual tax rates, and lowering the tax rate on inheritances.

Envious constituents around the country leered in slack-jawed jealousy at the tax-less Utopia which was now the state of Indiana. The message was clear: It was time to serve Hoosiers not only in the state of Indiana, but Hoosiers across the nation as well.

With a political toolbelt equipped with a liberal arts education, legal degree, public radio show, a decade of public service, and strong family values like Bible and No-Mulan, Pence was ready to join Republican Presidential nominee and fellow heterosexual Donald Trump on the 2016 GOP ticket.

With the resignation of President Trump now in the past, Pence is excited to look toward the future as the 46th President of the United States of America.

President Mike Pence remains grateful for his faith, the love and support of his family, Indiana public radio, Hoosiers the people, Hoosiers the Movie, former President Jimmy Carter, his brothers at Phi Gamma Delta, the convenience of local convenience stores, Shan Yu the ruthless king of the Huns in Mulan who tried to kill Mulan, and the blessings of tax cuts which are the birthright of every wealthy American.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Soooooo.....

It seems to have gone downhill a little your side of the pond...

I have been thinking over the last few weeks about political systems and how and what Hitler did in order to get into power and what he did when in power in order to re-write history to suit his rhetoric.

He formed a coalition to get into power by promising the end of austerity and a return to power and prosperity for the German people.

He then (cutting a long story very short) very quickly surrounded himself with people who shared his ideologies and forced through laws that gave himself and his party more and more powers. Eventually he turned on his coalition and murdered the shit out of them and anyone who posed an alternative to his ideology overnight (knight of the long knives) and seized controll as the Furah.

He then went onto altering the past by re-writing books, creating swathes of literature and propaganda while destroying anything that dared to challenge his ideology and his new history.

Trump was voted in on a promise to return America to prospering nation. While he initially had success (gone to rat shit now but so has the rest of the world)...

Trump has been ruthless and while not murdering people he has destroyed careers and thrown anyone under the bus who dared to challenge his rhetoric. He has called for legal prosecutions of his opponents (clinton) and targetd any organisation internal or external that has dared to challenge his authority or try to hold him to account. He has hamstrung them all into silence, cut their funding, disbanded their departments etc etc...

His relationship and censorship of the media is obvious. He will vet and only alow approved reporters asking approved questions and when they do challenge him or ask tough questions again he destroys them publically.

He is now signing executive orders to censor social media so that they alow him to write history however he sees fit without interference.

He is stopping peaceful protests which if I am correct is one of your amendments. He is forcing his will on the people who dare to challenge him and ask him to be responsible.

Now, I am not saying the fella has a copy of Mein Kampf in his fucking desk draw and some of my comparisons are vague at best but the God complex this man has is comparable to that of the most viscous dictators of modern times.

He simply wont be told.... anything. He is right about everything and if you dare show him he is wrong you will be crushed....

I would imagine it is just a matter of time until the KKK loving lunatics grab their shooters and start mowing down the protesters in their presidents name.

I genuinely feel for those people who have a brain between their ears and simply want to crack on with their lives.

I also feel for those who feel that protesting is the only way that they can be heard, that's a fucking shit reflection on a democracy.... we've had it here too (dont mention what the cunts did to our windrush generation) but it doesnt seem to be to the extent you guys have it and the underlying racial tensions seem to be absolutely intolerable right now. Your country is as destabalised through race as our was through EU membership..... we didnt burn down police stations though...

It is another nail in the coffin of the current dominant superpowers in my opinion. Europe is broke, UK has wilted and isolated itself right at the time it needs help and support the most. The US is disliked and mistrusted through association to Trump worldwide and currently finds itself in nightly running battles and using tear gas on it's own citizens....

Hong Kong while not a superpower has about gone as the last bastian of outside interference in Asia after the Chinese goveremnt signed orders to take control a few weeks ago.

The Chinas/Russias have quietly gone about dealing with their issues including the virus and in Chinas case, (who were already on the rise from an economic atandpoint) seem to have come out way stronger than any of our home nations.

I just wonder what an ailing superpower, with a lunatic who has surrounded himself with yes men at the helm does, when they realise they are truly loosing grip of their power and their status in the world...? Probably boost the economy with a war..... that's the usual trick.

Anyways, I rambling on now. I mean no offence to anyone I am just venting what I see and think and if that's pissed you off, sorry its not my intention.

Hope you guys are safe and sound and not caught up in anything and you can persuade the establishment to address the divisions in your society.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Super powers? No thanks. They can all fuck off. They have all turned out to be cunts. Roman empire - cunts. British empire - cunts. Ottoman, Austro-Hungarian, Chinese, Russian, Mongol, Prussian, - cunts, total cunts.

So-called super-powers always fail, they always have and they always will. We could be watching the ending of the USA as a super power, I hope so, arrogant world owning cunts need to be taken down a peg tor two. The British empire died a long, long time ago but the Brexit wankers won't accept it, they are like that Japanese soldier bloke still hiding in the jungle waiting for orders 60 years after the war ended.

Facist 'empires' last less than more benevolent ones, so the cunts in charge of the UK and USA will be out shortly, in historical terms anyway. We might have to suffer it for a decade or two, maybe I will die before they get booted out, but they cannot last. Government by oppression and self-interest is doomed, every time.

Hopefully Trump has destroyed the American Facist party and they won't be seen again for decades, but are the others much better? The whole democratic system in the UK and the USA is fucked beyond credibility. Trump and Johnson have huge powers with less than 50% of the votes - how the fuck is that democracy? I just hope the yanks get rid of the cunt before he starts a war, he would do that to hold onto power, it won't mater to him if the war is against China, Iran or his own people, the fat orange coward dodged the draft but will be very brave sitting in his bunker sending other people to their deaths.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Super powers? No thanks. They can all fuck off. They have all turned out to be cunts. Roman empire - cunts. British empire - cunts. Ottoman, Austro-Hungarian, Chinese, Russian, Mongol, Prussian, - cunts, total cunts.

So-called super-powers always fail, they always have and they always will. We could be watching the ending of the USA as a super power, I hope so, arrogant world owning cunts need to be taken down a peg tor two. The British empire died a long, long time ago but the Brexit wankers won't accept it, they are like that Japanese soldier bloke still hiding in the jungle waiting for orders 60 years after the war ended.

Facist 'empires' last less than more benevolent ones, so the cunts in charge of the UK and USA will be out shortly, in historical terms anyway. We might have to suffer it for a decade or two, maybe I will die before they get booted out, but they cannot last. Government by oppression and self-interest is doomed, every time.

Hopefully Trump has destroyed the American Facist party and they won't be seen again for decades, but are the others much better? The whole democratic system in the UK and the USA is fucked beyond credibility. Trump and Johnson have huge powers with less than 50% of the votes - how the fuck is that democracy? I just hope the yanks get rid of the cunt before he starts a war, he would do that to hold onto power, it won't mater to him if the war is against China, Iran or his own people, the fat orange coward dodged the draft but will be very brave sitting in his bunker sending other people to their deaths.
Agree, but for the moment vote for the other septogenarian Joe

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Soooooo.....

It seems to have gone downhill a little your side of the pond...

I have been thinking over the last few weeks about political systems and how and what Hitler did in order to get into power and what he did when in power in order to re-write history to suit his rhetoric.

He formed a coalition to get into power by promising the end of austerity and a return to power and prosperity for the German people.

He then (cutting a long story very short) very quickly surrounded himself with people who shared his ideologies and forced through laws that gave himself and his party more and more powers. Eventually he turned on his coalition and murdered the shit out of them and anyone who posed an alternative to his ideology overnight (knight of the long knives) and seized controll as the Furah.

He then went onto altering the past by re-writing books, creating swathes of literature and propaganda while destroying anything that dared to challenge his ideology and his new history.

Trump was voted in on a promise to return America to prospering nation. While he initially had success (gone to rat shit now but so has the rest of the world)...

Trump has been ruthless and while not murdering people he has destroyed careers and thrown anyone under the bus who dared to challenge his rhetoric. He has called for legal prosecutions of his opponents (clinton) and targetd any organisation internal or external that has dared to challenge his authority or try to hold him to account. He has hamstrung them all into silence, cut their funding, disbanded their departments etc etc...

His relationship and censorship of the media is obvious. He will vet and only alow approved reporters asking approved questions and when they do challenge him or ask tough questions again he destroys them publically.

He is now signing executive orders to censor social media so that they alow him to write history however he sees fit without interference.

He is stopping peaceful protests which if I am correct is one of your amendments. He is forcing his will on the people who dare to challenge him and ask him to be responsible.

Now, I am not saying the fella has a copy of Mein Kampf in his fucking desk draw and some of my comparisons are vague at best but the God complex this man has is comparable to that of the most viscous dictators of modern times.

He simply wont be told.... anything. He is right about everything and if you dare show him he is wrong you will be crushed....

I would imagine it is just a matter of time until the KKK loving lunatics grab their shooters and start mowing down the protesters in their presidents name.

I genuinely feel for those people who have a brain between their ears and simply want to crack on with their lives.

I also feel for those who feel that protesting is the only way that they can be heard, that's a fucking shit reflection on a democracy.... we've had it here too (dont mention what the cunts did to our windrush generation) but it doesnt seem to be to the extent you guys have it and the underlying racial tensions seem to be absolutely intolerable right now. Your country is as destabalised through race as our was through EU membership..... we didnt burn down police stations though...

It is another nail in the coffin of the current dominant superpowers in my opinion. Europe is broke, UK has wilted and isolated itself right at the time it needs help and support the most. The US is disliked and mistrusted through association to Trump worldwide and currently finds itself in nightly running battles and using tear gas on it's own citizens....

Hong Kong while not a superpower has about gone as the last bastian of outside interference in Asia after the Chinese goveremnt signed orders to take control a few weeks ago.

The Chinas/Russias have quietly gone about dealing with their issues including the virus and in Chinas case, (who were already on the rise from an economic atandpoint) seem to have come out way stronger than any of our home nations.

I just wonder what an ailing superpower, with a lunatic who has surrounded himself with yes men at the helm does, when they realise they are truly loosing grip of their power and their status in the world...? Probably boost the economy with a war..... that's the usual trick.

Anyways, I rambling on now. I mean no offence to anyone I am just venting what I see and think and if that's pissed you off, sorry its not my intention.

Hope you guys are safe and sound and not caught up in anything and you can persuade the establishment to address the divisions in your society.
I appreciate this post, man.

I've mentioned this before, but I'm a historian by training. Ive spent a good part of the time I've been chatting shit to you all here and the place that cannot be named studying it professionally. Like a lot of people who got PhDs in history in the last few years, I'm not a university prof--job market is shit--but I work in public education. I only say this because as a result of my life's work I'm convinced that Trump really isn't all that new. He's an especially toxic and stupid embodiment of a lot of bad things, and he's got a knack for cynically appealing to people who believe them. But there's a lot of precedent for his bullshit in this country.

Because of that, these protests have been a long time in the making, kinda like when things exploded in 1968, the only year in our recent history that can really be compared to this. Trump being in office gives this a very different feel, though. On the one hand, like I said, he embodies a lot of what's wrong with America, and that's a hell of a lot to embody. On the other, he is completely inept, and people see that. In '68, the nation elected Richard Nixon, who was blathering about "law and order." But clearly Trump isn't doing much of a job of providing that, and even some of his allies are starting to turn on him. As for the politics, you can't compare the two parties in terms of where they are on the most important issues we're facing. One is the cult of Trump and the other is basically a centrist coalition, and has been since the '60s.

More importantly, white people--at least some--are starting to talk about race in a way I've never heard it spoken about before. I live in the South, and I can't believe how much support these protests are getting, even here. It's difficult to get people to understand how deeply ingrained racism is in this country. Not like the overt, Klan type of racism, but more subtle things that people who don't study history, sociology, etc may struggle to recognize. Things that go back four hundred years, long before we existed as a nation. I am seeing even older, very conservative people talking about these things for the first time in my life. One police officer--of all people--I know messaged me to talk about this the other day. Trump has his hard core of fanatical support. They won't be soul-searching because they have no souls. But they can be beaten.

All this is to say that I think we're in the middle of something massive. History doesn't repeat itself, and it doesn't move in straight lines, so it's hard to say which way we'll go. I've said myself to you lot that I've been very pessimistic about our direction under the pandemic, but the weird thing is that the disorder over the last week has actually given me a little hope. Don't get me wrong, we are in a lot of danger right now, more so than at any point in my life I think. But I also think--and this is the first time I've felt this way since that fucking cretin was elected--there is the real possibility that things can get better, even if they get a bit worse in the short term.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
I live deep in Trump country, although only 30 miles from the polar opposite in Baltimore. It seems that even threatening to use the military against his fellow citizens, or using tear gas to clear protesters who are on his route, are not enough to shake the firmly held belief that he is a breath of fresh air and just what the country needs. It is all the fault of the lazy welfare cheats and bleeding heart liberals.

The USA has already had two unique opportunities, after the civil war and again in the 1960's, to start afresh, to clear away the centuries of racial discrimination that have resulted in an economic/social/educational gulf that can no longer be crossed by anyone unfortunate enough to be caught on the wrong side. But we spurned those opportunities. I'm not a communist, capitalism can work very well for society, as long as social safeguards are put in place to ensure that everyone benefits. But once greed takes over, those safeguards are abandoned and stripped of any assets like a carcass in the desert, and eventually it becomes acceptable for politicians to work only for themselves and their cronies.

Trump may well win the election in November. If he does, he will preside over a fractured country with some very desperate people whom he has no intention of helping. But it's not too late, although we are right on the edge of the precipice here. The seeds of reason are spreading. Perhaps we will yet have our third and final opportunity to put things right. I hope enough people realize by November 3rd.

Thanks for your good wishes @Yid - I wish you a Boris/Cummings-free future in return. Since @Dorset has already freed himself of tousled-hair tyranny I wish you many sprouts and no leeks. And @J.spurs and @USspur and all the others over here, get out the vote!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
I live deep in Trump country, although only 30 miles from the polar opposite in Baltimore. It seems that even threatening to use the military against his fellow citizens, or using tear gas to clear protesters who are on his route, are not enough to shake the firmly held belief that he is a breath of fresh air and just what the country needs. It is all the fault of the lazy welfare cheats and bleeding heart liberals.

The USA has already had two unique opportunities, after the civil war and again in the 1960's, to start afresh, to clear away the centuries of racial discrimination that have resulted in an economic/social/educational gulf that can no longer be crossed by anyone unfortunate enough to be caught on the wrong side. But we spurned those opportunities. I'm not a communist, capitalism can work very well for society, as long as social safeguards are put in place to ensure that everyone benefits. But once greed takes over, those safeguards are abandoned and stripped of any assets like a carcass in the desert, and eventually it becomes acceptable for politicians to work only for themselves and their cronies.

Trump may well win the election in November. If he does, he will preside over a fractured country with some very desperate people whom he has no intention of helping. But it's not too late, although we are right on the edge of the precipice here. The seeds of reason are spreading. Perhaps we will yet have our third and final opportunity to put things right. I hope enough people realize by November 3rd.

Thanks for your good wishes @Yid - I wish you a Boris/Cummings-free future in return. Since @Dorset has already freed himself of tousled-hair tyranny I wish you many sprouts and no leeks. And @J.spurs and @USspur and all the others over here, get out the vote!

put my absentee ballot application in the mail yesterday. One can hope (through voting) that Trump will only serve the current four years and will not see another four.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Man its great to known that the the yehawing morons and gun toting Neanderthals they always choose to interview are not a genuine representation and there are Americans who well...... ain't pricks.

I dont know about those who are a generation or so older than me and it's just a natural parenting feeling but I fear for the world my kids are inheriting from us. We've well and truly fucked it up right now.

As for the Cummings/Johnson duo... dont think they will be going anywhere for a while. The Labour party are inept and impotent with the shadow cabinet..... who the fuck even are they?

We've no opposition to the current mob.... that's fucking frightening.

Guess we've all got no other choice but to ride this train for a few stops more and hope that people wont be selfish ignorant cunts.... like they seem to have been for years previous.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Man its great to known that the the yehawing morons and gun toting Neanderthals they always choose to interview are not a genuine representation and there are Americans who well...... ain't pricks.

I dont know about those who are a generation or so older than me and it's just a natural parenting feeling but I fear for the world my kids are inheriting from us. We've well and truly fucked it up right now.

As for the Cummings/Johnson duo... dont think they will be going anywhere for a while. The Labour party are inept and impotent with the shadow cabinet..... who the fuck even are they?

We've no opposition to the current mob.... that's fucking frightening.

Guess we've all got no other choice but to ride this train for a few stops more and hope that people wont be selfish ignorant cunts.... like they seem to have been for years previous.
'Opposition' is in my opinion the problem. This two party bollocks is always going to give you the extreme views. The facists on the right and the commies on the left. I don't want either extreme, I want what I can only describe as democratic socialism - if I have to put a label on it. A coalition of views so that everybody gets represented, people are allowed to earn a quid and those who need help get help. I don't want money spent on nuclear fucking weapons because those fuckers can never be used. If you use a WMD first then you are Satan, if you use one as revenge or retaliation then that could even be worse. I don't want executives earning 500 times what their workers are getting, I don't want 50% of the planet's wealth to be owned by 20 people, I don't want politicians who have vested interests outside politics - like most of the fuckers do. All these cunts who have consultancy roles, non-executive board directorships, are private landlords with loads of tenants, or have investments in corporations who are lobbying the government - how the fuck can those people represent you?

Politics used to be a vocation, many of the people involved really cared about their country and the planet. Nowadays they are professional politicians, they all do the same degrees, they all spend years learning how to never answer a question and the dark arts of blaming somebody else when they fuck it up. It is the 21st century, time for governments to actually represent the people they are supposed to serve and to be open and honest. The only way I can see that happening is through a Proportional Representation system, electing a coallition style government with people like Rees fucking Mogg and all the other MPs with conflicting interests barred from standing.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
President Donald Trump shared a letter on Twitter from one of his attorneys that describes the protesters outside the White House as “terrorists.”
facism.png

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Its not just america,but are people so dumb as to not realise nearly everything in public is likely to be on camera?Who knew mass surveillance would turn out to be the enemy of the state?Perhaps when the morons realise they will reign it in?not that that should be the reason to not batter,kill,maim as part of your job.Cops and military can turn their bodycams off,but its still out there with nearly every device a camera now.
Even more amazing is the narratives telling you what your eyes clearly see isnt true,the aussie camera crew battered outside the white house or the OAP shoved and his head cracked open,"they slipped",I have seen several people killed in recent months,a jogger?people tased in their cars,one cop forcing a piece of wood into a protestors hands and pushing the hand to hold it,now why would he do that?all these silly cunts caught on camera misbehaving!!shit will hit the fan when at worst you get disciplined or just lose your job.Crazy times,I would suggest cop schools first lesson should now be camera awareness-

This guy is 75,ok the push was a bit di canio referee,but to see the blood oozing onto the sidewalk and just shrug/walk off,fucking cunts,serve and protect??How about sacked and jailed.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Apparently he slipped and his press credentials werent clearly visable,because every protestor lugs a huge fucking camera on their shoulder.
On administration lol,thats a few days off work being paid.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Honestly the president has all but declared war on your freedom to protest and for the press to report on that war...

You guys have to stop this cunt, but it would seem that you are going to have to fight the army in order to do that.

How can a president put the Anerican army up against the American people....? Didnt you guys have a similar situation in which your bill of rights and your "liberty tree" was founded....

I may paraphrase but isnt the tree of liberty said to "need to be purged with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants"?

I mean, if that's the basis of your constitution and it says that the spillage of blood is necessary.... why are we surprised to find ourselves in a situation like this?

I dont think throwing away the hundreds of years of development under those Bill's of rights is necessary, but making them fit and proper for a modern democracy is vitally important.

A question for our Staeside friends.... is that possible? How, if possible would that happen and would anyone have the swingers to actually say to the American people that we need to modernise and change our constitution/culture/society slightly to fit the new world we live in?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Honestly the president has all but declared war on your freedom to protest and for the press to report on that war...

You guys have to stop this cunt, but it would seem that you are going to have to fight the army in order to do that.

How can a president put the Anerican army up against the American people....? Didnt you guys have a similar situation in which your bill of rights and your "liberty tree" was founded....

I may paraphrase but isnt the tree of liberty said to "need to be purged with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants"?

I mean, if that's the basis of your constitution and it says that the spillage of blood is necessary.... why are we surprised to find ourselves in a situation like this?

I dont think throwing away the hundreds of years of development under those Bill's of rights is necessary, but making them fit and proper for a modern democracy is vitally important.

A question for our Staeside friends.... is that possible? How, if possible would that happen and would anyone have the swingers to actually say to the American people that we need to modernise and change our constitution/culture/society slightly to fit the new world we live in?
The current system is done,democracy with mass media will just lead to more idiots at the top of politics.You just make policy of whatever the populist view is to get elected,its as ridiculous as letting spurs facebook&twitter pick the team each week,and yet in politics the tail is wagging the dog.

Its kind of like Dorset,don,I and Levy run to be el president of spurs for 5 years.Dorset is out 1st cos he called us all cunts and stands on his principles and doesnt give a fuck if the members/season tickets like what he says.Don goes next cos he wants to be cute and cuddly and make the best deal for supporters,but after 40 years of being shafted by sugar and levy they are all used to paying over a grand a year.So its down to Levy and me,levy does his custodian,financially prudent,good of the club and makes a good fist of it (I just wish it was up his arse),but I storm home because I am going to sign messi,mbappe and several galactico types,we can afford them stick it on the never never.Spurs fans will get sick of winning,we are going to embargo chelsea away fans from the ground and make woolwichs away support pay £10 a beer.I promise relocation to sit with mates,and halve admission prices.
Levy screams its madness,but its a landslide cos everyone believe the BS I know they wanted to hear.

And thats kind of politics now,just give the masses stuff of whatever they want as long as its over 50%,brexit,tax cuts,wars with johnny foreigner,regain your heritage,your country for your people.Opinion poll policy..No one is actually having vision and leading.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The current system is done,democracy with mass media will just lead to more idiots at the top of politics.You just make policy of whatever the populist view is to get elected,its as ridiculous as letting spurs facebook&twitter pick the team each week,and yet in politics the tail is wagging the dog.

Its kind of like Dorset,don,I and Levy run to be el president of spurs for 5 years.Dorset is out 1st cos he called us all cunts and stands on his principles and doesnt give a fuck if the members/season tickets like what he says.Don goes next cos he wants to be cute and cuddly and make the best deal for supporters,but after 40 years of being shafted by sugar and levy they are all used to paying over a grand a year.So its down to Levy and me,levy does his custodian,financially prudent,good of the club and makes a good fist of it (I just wish it was up his arse),but I storm home because I am going to sign messi,mbappe and several galactico types,we can afford them stick it on the never never.Spurs fans will get sick of winning,we are going to embargo chelsea away fans from the ground and make woolwichs away support pay £10 a beer.I promise relocation to sit with mates,and halve admission prices.
Levy screams its madness,but its a landslide cos everyone believe the BS I know they wanted to hear.

And thats kind of politics now,just give the masses stuff of whatever they want as long as its over 50%,brexit,tax cuts,wars with johnny foreigner,regain your heritage,your country for your people.Opinion poll policy..No one is actually having vision and leading.
Load of old bollox - except the bit about me being in charge, that's a very good idea! I know what you mana mate, populism is a total cunt, because the wankers who scream the loudest are a large enough minority ( around 52%, or 37% of the ones who could be bothered voting) to vote these cunts in.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

Constitutional change by formal amendment usually happens in times of extreme strife--the Civil War, for example, or the unrest at the beginning of the twentieth century. Definitely possible, but difficult (by design) because it requires approval of 2/3 of Congress and then 3/4 of the state legislatures.

The "tree of liberty" quote you cite was from Thomas Jefferson, who was talking about a domestic rebellion in Massachusetts (one which scared a lot of state leaders into establishing a national constitution in the first place.) He was saying, basically, that a little rebellion every once in a while was a good thing. Of course, he owned over 200 people over the course of his life, and wasn't thrilled about the idea that they would rebel. Such is America.. Race, and racism, runs through everything about us.

We've seen some encouraging signs from the military in the last few days. Some pretty public leaders (including some of Trump's former advisers) have been coming out in opposition to Trump's threats.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Constitutional change by formal amendment usually happens in times of extreme strife--the Civil War, for example, or the unrest at the beginning of the twentieth century. Definitely possible, but difficult (by design) because it requires approval of 2/3 of Congress and then 3/4 of the state legislatures.

The "tree of liberty" quote you cite was from Thomas Jefferson, who was talking about a domestic rebellion in Massachusetts (one which scared a lot of state leaders into establishing a national constitution in the first place.) He was saying, basically, that a little rebellion every once in a while was a good thing. Of course, he owned over 200 people over the course of his life, and wasn't thrilled about the idea that they would rebel. Such is America.. Race, and racism, runs through everything about us.

We've seen some encouraging signs from the military in the last few days. Some pretty public leaders (including some of Trump's former advisers) have been coming out in opposition to Trump's threats.
Thanks

So it's a super tough ask, but not imossible.

I dont even know if it's the answer to solve all of this (as if one thing would be able to change it) but if there is genuinely a change in attitude the vehicle for change is there.

It's gone off here too but it is very much organised and on the whole peaceful.

They did tare down a statue of a slave trader in Bristol and chuck it in the canal but there wernt many tare ups and the military definitely weren't deployed.

I think for some this is such an ingrained issue in our lives that sometimes people just dont see the injustices as plainly as they are because they've become numb to them and they've been portrayed as acceptable for so many generations.

If you want to know the right answers to this ask 3-5 year old kids.... they (on the whole) havent inherited the hate and underlying rhetoric from society yet.

I genuinely hope it can change for you guys and us and everyone.

Keep safe.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

For what its worth,the new nation didnt learn from either history or its founding members (UK,France,Spain).I struggle to remember any nation that hasnt had genocide acted out on its indigenous occupants, be subjugated for a generation.From the vikings,normans,romans,ottomans,persians,moors,soviets,too many european countries to mention, colonies and empires come and go.And leave the former powerhouse in a bad state.

And yet,since it kicked out its colonial powers,the US embarked and embarks on the same path that has proven to fail.Colonisation brings immigration and the age old problem of accepting others different to yourselves.Its not an american problem,its a worldwide problem,centuries of history,bad blood,religion,politics and division.How many 100s of years does it take to change human nature?Probably only one day if we were invaded by aliens and fighting for survival.

I dont see an answer,its in too many peoples nature;i see more acceptance in the UK perhaps amongst general population,but its still there,underneath,and my hope to see it improve starts with losing the biggest loudmouth bigots inspiring other politicans around the globe.its not left or right, thats mostly economic ideology,its the worst of us rising to power,trump is far right,stalin was far left,what they have in common is they were the worst of their people,.4 more years of trump,how is it even an option let alone 50/50?

Hopefully the current situation will lead to some improvement,until the next time,there is so much to change,I dont think any one is smart enough to fix it in one go.

Peace !!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Its not just america,but are people so dumb as to not realise nearly everything in public is likely to be on camera?Who knew mass surveillance would turn out to be the enemy of the state?Perhaps when the morons realise they will reign it in?not that that should be the reason to not batter,kill,maim as part of your job.Cops and military can turn their bodycams off,but its still out there with nearly every device a camera now.
Even more amazing is the narratives telling you what your eyes clearly see isnt true,the aussie camera crew battered outside the white house or the OAP shoved and his head cracked open,"they slipped",I have seen several people killed in recent months,a jogger?people tased in their cars,one cop forcing a piece of wood into a protestors hands and pushing the hand to hold it,now why would he do that?all these silly cunts caught on camera misbehaving!!shit will hit the fan when at worst you get disciplined or just lose your job.Crazy times,I would suggest cop schools first lesson should now be camera awareness-

This guy is 75,ok the push was a bit di canio referee,but to see the blood oozing onto the sidewalk and just shrug/walk off,fucking cunts,serve and protect??How about sacked and jailed.
This is beyond parody now,the bloke is just a sicko mentalist