By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

US Election WTF???

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
This is beyond parody now,the bloke is just a sicko mentalist

A mental case fucking nazi - he just makes random stuff up and the stupid fucking nazi racists who support him accept every fucking word. That cunt Johnson is still going to sell the UK out for fuck all so he can do a great trade deal with this nutcase. Not a word out of Johnson about Trump declaring war on his own people, the grovelling fucking lump of shit will never criticise Trump or his racist regime, plenty of bile against the tiny minority of protesters in London who decided to use the demonstrations as an excuse for violence and thuggery, but not a fucking single word to support the vast majority of them who are sick of America being allowed to murder black people and treat their fellow human beings as scum. Johnson is obviously a racist as well, he has previous form - 'picannines, water melon smiles, Islam is the problem' and many more choice quotes the should never be spoken by anybody especially the fucking PM of Little England.

Double fucked is what the UK will be, if Biden gets in he will prioritise the EU, he's not quiet as stupid, if Trump wins again then he will turn on the UK like he does everybody. Treble fucked because his Brexit is a total cunt that will fuck you and everybody in Europe right up the back door. The apathy of the UK electorate never ceases to amaze me, The only time they want anything to do with politics is when some racist cunt tells them they can get rid of all the foreigners and be just like the good old US of A, who the fuck would want to be like that shit hole country (to quote Trump)?

Boycott the fuck out of them.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Of course Trump was citing One America News Network, which is even lower than Fox News. For what it's worth, the OAN reporter who pushed the conspiracy theory about the old man who was shoved to the ground also used to work for Sputnik, Putin's media outlet. This is just one example on a very long list of outright lies they've spouted over the last few years.

Their reporters have been given a seat at the White House press briefings, and the questions they ask are usually along the lines of: "Is it racist to call Chinese food racist?" or "Your approval ratings are so high, do you think the liberal media are jealous?" They are unbelievable.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Guys, I hate to break it to you, but that's nothing. About 27% of our population believes that Trump is working behind the scenes to stop an stop a a child-molesting shadow govt controlled by George Sorros, and including the Clinton's, Bush's, Bezos, and many more. Oh, and they also drink the blood of these children. A smaller subset of that 27% believes that Trump is actually an anointed angel here to protect America from evil. They actually believe that the President literally battles demons on a daily basis. Of course most of these demons are Jezebels, or as some people like to call them, uh, women.

And no, this is not a joke or an exageration. About half of my family believes this crap and you just can't convince them that their fake videos are fake. Although I do agree with them that 5G is awful, but not for the reasons they think. "As we go one, as we go all!" Straight to the fucking looney bin.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
He's not very subtle that orange bloke. Protestors against racism and the murder of black citizens are 'ugly anarchists' and terrorists, who he has had attacked with tear gas and rubber bullets so he can have a photo-op with a bible. He threatens them with vicious dogs and ominous weapons. While protestors armed with automatic weapons who invaded the Michigan capitol building were perfectly nice people - 'LIBERATE MICHIGAN', the psycho said. Then there were the 'very fine' neo-nazis in Charlottesville.

I can see what he is, you can all see what he is, how the fuck can this bloke still have a 40% approval rating? I can't believe that 40% of the citizens of the USA are nazis.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I can't believe that 40% of the citizens of the USA are nazis.
Why not? Their media diet is fiercely controlled, so they have very little idea why the rest of the world often loathes them and extremeist Muslims fly planes into their buildings. They are conditioned humans, it's mostly only those that travel or are 'educated' and can form independent opinions that have a scooby about anything in that country. Ignorance is indeed bliss for many US nationals.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Why not? Their media diet is fiercely controlled, so they have very little idea why the rest of the world often loathes them and extremeist Muslims fly planes into their buildings. They are conditioned humans, it's mostly only those that travel or are 'educated' and can form independent opinions that have a scooby about anything in that country. Ignorance is indeed bliss for many US nationals.
I literally cant believe this...

It cant be that difficult in this day and age to think critically when there are so many outlets for media and options readily available.

I know this works both ways as the corrupt media can also benefit from the same proliferation of media.

Surely those who are educated and have the ability to think critically can spread the word as much as those who are educated and choose to spread the untruth and hatred.

I guess, answering my own questions it's down to human nature. Lazy bastards are happy to accept and believe what is easiest.

The easiest emotion is anger and to rile people up by playing up to their injustices and giving them a target to vent that anger at.... is just easier....

Humans, on the whole truly are cunts.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.

This is exactly correct. As a population we are really dumb, hold on to incredibly rigid ideals, and are otherwise just kinda maybe a racist people. You have to see some of the crap that supposedly smart people believe here. It is numbing.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
This is exactly correct. As a population we are really dumb, hold on to incredibly rigid ideals, and are otherwise just kinda maybe a racist people. You have to see some of the crap that supposedly smart people believe here. It is numbing.
And that's kinda my point.... generalizing doesnt help...

I think it is down to an inherent laziness in human nature and the draw and pull of the strongest human emotion... anger.

There's utter tards wherever you go in life... I find more and more of these whoppers every day and at the same time my tolerance of them diminishes...

It kinda pushes me towards my own form of isolation where I have a small tight group of people who i tolerate.... the rest can fucking burn... but i also know deep down I'm not a total cunt and if someone wants help or offers a hand I will always meet them half way with vigor...

I stand by the statement that humans in general are cunts tho....!

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.

I wonder. There is the alternate view that people all over are raped by the powers that be, are left with table scraps, and are then told by the man zipping up his fly that "those people" are gonna steal your crumbs. It's just that in the U.S. the colour divide between the mounter and "those people" is particularly stark.

I lived in stateside for about eight years and as much as I was glad to get back North when it was time, I've always hoped that "don't tread on me" anti-authoritarian attitude could be turned against the establishment rather than their fellow rapees. The problem is that the supposed tribunes of the people have been co-opted.

I've got nothing but contempt for the clown-in-chief, but perhaps the prepper militia (and, yes, racist) assholes blathering on about their rights and the second amendment will eventually see that their bungs are hurting for the same reason, even if they don't usually get shot during routine traffic stops.

The above is stream-of-consciousness and unedited, and I've half a bottle of gin inside me right now, but is there a way forward other than waiting another hundred years for the dinosaurs to die off?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

EaW5SiCVAAElPy7

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Most powerful country on the planet has two 70 year olds to choose from to run the nation.....complete madness, especially as about 70% of the voters have no idea what voting for either one or the other really means anyway.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Most powerful country on the planet has two 70 year olds to choose from to run the nation.....complete madness, especially as about 70% of the voters have no idea what voting for either one or the other really means anyway.
Prior to the George Floyd murder, I would have thought Trump might still get another term. But not now. Biden has moved ahead since then imo. He's played this well and I think it'll give him the edge.He attended the funeral and made a speech...Trump was tweeting...again...about something else. And now, today there's another surge in Covid cases over there. I'd give Biden the nod....but only just.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Isn't it just madness (& even maddening) that it's even close?!

Given who Trump is. What he stands for. What he's done in a negative sense & even more about what he hasn't done.
Anyone running against him should be running away with this election. Yet Trump is still in it with a shout (& a tweet).

I really shake my head.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Isn't it just madness (& even maddening) that it's even close?!

Given who Trump is. What he stands for. What he's done in a negative sense & even more about what he hasn't done.
Anyone running against him should be running away with this election. Yet Trump is still in it with a shout (& a tweet).

I really shake my head.
I also shake my head, not too hard, I don't want to trigger an episode, that would be bad. People are really, really, really, fucking stupid. The Tories have been in power in the UK since 2010, they broke all their manifesto promises, butchered the NHS, crippled the police force by getting rid of 20,000 officers, gave us year of austerity, cut public services to almost nothing, defunded the councils, probably caused the deaths of thousands of people with their benefit 'reforms' and their leader is a proven liar and incompetent- and the silly cunts voted them in again. I wonder if the same number of hopistals will be built as affordable house promised in 2010 - 200,000 promised, fuck all built. Hospitals promised 40 - watch this space.

You can never predict who the sheep will vote for, you can only know that it will have fuck all to do with politics.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I suppose at the time of the last election there was a rebellious anti establishment feeling around worldwide.. My take is they voted Trump in because they didnt want another populist politician at the helm, who drooled and prioritised you if your name was " Sheikh" and ignored the less well off and poorest areas of the States.

From the outside looking in, to me, there was a similar feeling around Brexit, and a "Fuck you " to the establishment.
I despair at the real probability that he might get back in, but.....and this is the thing...he doesn't care what we or anyone else thinks of him who cant vote...only the ones who can. And even though it's hard to believe, there are many American's out there who still support and applaud him..

The most surprising aspect of this for me, is, and you touched on it already @Dorset is that there are no younger talented new names even considered as an option to go up against Trump. If there was, I think he'd be finished.

The mind boggles.

Last edited:
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I literally cant believe this...

It cant be that difficult in this day and age to think critically when there are so many outlets for media and options readily available.

I know this works both ways as the corrupt media can also benefit from the same proliferation of media.

Surely those who are educated and have the ability to think critically can spread the word as much as those who are educated and choose to spread the untruth and hatred.

I guess, answering my own questions it's down to human nature. Lazy bastards are happy to accept and believe what is easiest.

The easiest emotion is anger and to rile people up by playing up to their injustices and giving them a target to vent that anger at.... is just easier....

Humans, on the whole truly are cunts.

We are talking about 40% of US citizens who are not only Nazis, are also fundamentally stupid and averse to educating themselves. And the biggest moron in the room never recognises that they are the biggest moron in the room, hence they get about believing whatever is being fed to them by their fascist mates.

And they are being led by the most dangerous world leader since Stalin.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Trump is trying to get Bolton's book banned on the grounds that the information is classified, but he also says it is made up of fake stories and lies. I suppose they could possibly be both true, if Bolton is directly quoting the nutter?

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Trump is trying to get Bolton's book banned on the grounds that the information is classified, but he also says it is made up of fake stories and lies. I suppose they could possibly be both true, if Bolton is directly quoting the nutter?
Haha, perhaps. Of course, Bolton is a fucking disgrace in his own right. This is a guy who refused to testify in the impeachment hearings, and if any of the content that's come out of the book (which is like 500 pages long!) is true, it would've put a lot more pressure on the no voters. He is also a warmongering fuck. But honestly I'll take all the help we can get to get rid of Trump. Biden is an old decrepit so-and-so, but he does know how to play hardball, and I'm hoping he isn't shy about doing so in the election. That will mean digging up every sleaze ball that Trump has double-crossed to speak out against him.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Haha, perhaps. Of course, Bolton is a fucking disgrace in his own right. This is a guy who refused to testify in the impeachment hearings, and if any of the content that's come out of the book (which is like 500 pages long!) is true, it would've put a lot more pressure on the no voters. He is also a warmongering fuck. But honestly I'll take all the help we can get to get rid of Trump. Biden is an old decrepit so-and-so, but he does know how to play hardball, and I'm hoping he isn't shy about doing so in the election. That will mean digging up every sleaze ball that Trump has double-crossed to speak out against him.
Shouldn't be hard in fairness....it would be like reading out a phone book.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
TulsaRally2.jpg

How many of these very fine folks will catch Covid 19 because wearing masks is a symbol of not liking their messiah? Not enough, but as long as the incompetent in chief gets the lurgy then the rally will have been a bigly success.

I don't get political rallies. Didn't Hitler and Stalin do stuff like that?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Pence - "About two weeks ago, something changed," while recommending masks if the local authorities suggest it. No you evil, lunatic, god-bothering wanker, the only things that changed were that you and your mentally retarded boss told everybody to re-open, don't bother with masks and you had done a tremendous job dealing with the virus.

Trump apparently was not briefed, not told, did not know, not informed, never heard of anything or anybody to do with Afghanistan, does not even know where it is - when asked about Russia paying the Taliban to kill US and UK soldiers. Fake news! Mr Putin is great, get him back in the G7, come to the White House, please don't release the pictures to the press. He also had not heard the nasty nazi cunt shouting 'white power' in the video he retweeted - and to top it all off said that black people who want statues taken down they 'need to learn' from history and not erase an entire era otherwise 'you're going to go back to it sometime'.

These are the people that Bozo the clown, PM of Ingerlund wants to sell the UK to when he gets the no-deal Brexit he has been paid to provide. Us smug, self-entitled British and the 'merikans look at these corrupt, facist South American, African and Asian countries and tskkk loudly about how they get away with it - and should really look closer to home.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The moron was warning his flock of retards about 'far left facism' taking over the country. Get a dictionary you ignorant cunt, look up facism. Study some history and see if you can find out what facism is - I'll give you a clue, you would like it very much, or you could look in a mirror if you want to know what a facist looks like. Maybe ask an 11 year old to explain it to you.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The Mafia family leader Don Trump gives another one of his criminal friends a 'Get out of jail free' card. Stone did not tell the truth about Trump and kept his gob shut so he does not have to serve the sentence he deserved. Corruption running rampant in the White House - and this is the bloke that the stupid Brexits think will save them when the shit hits the fan.

Last edited:
NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
So I know I’m predisposed to hate Mike Pence (because he’s a religious extremist among other things),but am I reading this quote from his speech tonight wrongly?

“The American people know we don't have to choose between supporting law enforcement, & standing with our African-American neighbors”

As in African Americans are not “The American people”, just our neighbors? WTF??

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
So I know I’m predisposed to hate Mike Pence (because he’s a religious extremist among other things),but am I reading this quote from his speech tonight wrongly?

“The American people know we don't have to choose between supporting law enforcement, & standing with our African-American neighbors”

As in African Americans are not “The American people”, just our neighbors? WTF??
Speaks volumes, doesn’t it?

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
The absolute best line of his speech last night: "Let's make America great again ... again!" I literally spit my beer out. Gotta give em credit for balls though.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
The massive problem with this sociopath is that he has no ability to calm and comfort. He throws gasoline on every situation and then blames everyone else when things are in flames. From Reagan to Obama, all of our presidents have at least been a voice of calm and strength in tough times. This fucking guy is basically like "run for your fucking lives, whities!" Unless of course we're talking about a deadly virus, in which case he tells them to embrace it.

And @Dorset , several folks who attended that rally did contract the virus and ultimately die fro COVID-19, including former presidential candidate Herman Cain.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The massive problem with this sociopath is that he has no ability to calm and comfort. He throws gasoline on every situation and then blames everyone else when things are in flames. From Reagan to Obama, all of our presidents have at least been a voice of calm and strength in tough times. This fucking guy is basically like "run for your fucking lives, whities!" Unless of course we're talking about a deadly virus, in which case he tells them to embrace it.

And @Dorset , several folks who attended that rally did contract the virus and ultimately die fro COVID-19, including former presidential candidate Herman Cain.
I didn't know wether to 'like' that post or not, my 'like' is for the post, not for the fact that several folks became contenders for the Darwin awards by dying through stupidity. I hate these people, but I don't gloat when they commit suicide by politics.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Blaming someone else seems to be the new big thing in populist or as I like to call it, facist politics, the same thing is happening every day in the UK where the Brexit Fanclub Government has blamed the EU for their years of mismanagement and austerity, the care home workers for allowing their residents to catch C19, he scientists for 'changing the science' when new information and research has become available, the public for not following their weak arsed guidelines and ridiculously the previous Labour government from over a decade ago. The latest one is that evil woman Patel blaming 'activist lawyers' for actually doing their jobs and proving that the government has been attempting to break UK, EU and International law on asylum seekers. Blaming lawyers for holding the government to account and winning cases against them when they break the law is a classic step in the Facism for dummies book, as is shutting down the free press and howling fake news when they point out what a bastard you are. Another Facist trait is replacing senior civil servants, medical and technical experts with political appointees, that is not just popular with Facist regimes, the Soviet Union and China, along with many other supposed left-wing governments are all guilty of that. We all well all know that has been happening a lot in the UK and the USA.

I was castigated and jeered at when I said the UK and US were in danger of slipping into becomming facist states, Brexit is a classic example of one of the goals of facism, I think now even the most stupid of the stupid should have got the hint that the future is a terrifying place. Isolated, nationalistic regimes always lead to wars and suppression of their citizens. Let's hope that the US wakes up to the danger and stops letting the lunatics run the asylum in November. This would benefit the entire planet as like it or not (personally I don't),where the USA leads the rest of the non-lunatic world will follow. Hopefully the UK will also come to its senses and realise that the Tories are a danger to the country and get the campaign to rejoin the EU started quickly and never again vote these self-serving criminals into power. Electoral reform is needed in the US and the UK, the systems are as democratic as my left bollock . In both countries a huge amount of unaccountable power is held by parties who did not even get a majority of the votes cast. Millions of voters have been effectively disenfranchised and the stories we are hearing about Trump trying to make surety people most likely to vote against him are not giving the right to vote are gruesome.. Yep, facism for dummies step 3.