By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Vincent Janssen

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
This could be a good shout his hold up play was never a problem, maybe he's coming back into the fold. Would love him to turn it all around.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
This could be a good shout his hold up play was never a problem, maybe he's coming back into the fold. Would love him to turn it all around.
he wasnt&still isnt currently registered to play PL.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So VJ plays 1st half and then gets subbed ! Oh dear , I hope it’s theyre easier him back in and not cause he was crap .
Anyway we’ve just scored to take a 1-0 lead
Skiathos any links to the game. ??

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So VJ plays 1st half and then gets subbed ! Oh dear , I hope it’s theyre easier him back in and not cause he was crap .
nah no links,not even scousetv.Did ok by reports,hasny played this season at all so no suprise just 45mins

sterling scored currently 1 nil

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I imagine he's not fit enough to play much more than 45 with all that time out.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Strange one tho, that he's throwing him in there

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
if Only he could realise how much a success he could be at Spurs. He has all the tools but no self belief.

That’s all it is, a willingness to work

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
if Only he could realise how much a success he could be at Spurs. He has all the tools but no self belief.

How have you formed that opinion? He was a sensation at Alkmaar for a season, so can do it, albeit at a lower level.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
How have you formed that opinion? He was a sensation at Alkmaar for a season, so can do it, albeit at a lower level.

Because of the way Poch manages players. We have seen players fall due to attitude (and I would say some other issues). But the average players who believe in Poch and themselves succeed. Look at Son, he has never been as good as he is now, lamela, Davies, Sissoko, Aurier. Would Kane be a WC striker with an AVB or Redknapp?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

He did everything right apart from notch.... I personally dont think he has it in him they way Harry, Kane, Son do to be in the right place at the right time. Some of that is hard work some of it is instinct.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Scored for the U23s today vs west ham

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Scored for the U23s today vs west ham
Got a feeling Llorente might get shipped out Vinnie will be our bench warmer for a bit. Might get half a chance to prove himself again, but probably won't. I could just be chatting shit as I've not read this anywhere just got a feeling it may happen. Could be one for the whopper thread though...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Got a feeling Llorente might get shipped out Vinnie will be our bench warmer for a bit. Might get half a chance to prove himself again, but probably won't. I could just be chatting shit as I've not read this anywhere just got a feeling it may happen. Could be one for the whopper thread though...
If his head is right Poch will keep him,at least short term.After sissoko`s turn around,really all things are possible.Lets face it if said what was going to happen with sissoko my nuts would be piranha fodder now.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
If his head is right Poch will keep him,at least short term.After sissoko`s turn around,really all things are possible.Lets face it if said what was going to happen with sissoko my nuts would be piranha fodder now.
what I meant to say was

For anyone hoping that Vincent Janssen might get a shot now he's back fit, I just asked Poch if the Dutchman has any chance of getting back into his first team plans. A very quick reply: "No, he's not in my plans."

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
what I meant to say was

For anyone hoping that Vincent Janssen might get a shot now he's back fit, I just asked Poch if the Dutchman has any chance of getting back into his first team plans. A very quick reply: "No, he's not in my plans."
Was that before or after the game?

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Sounds like there is no relationship left between VJ and Pochettino. Although, Poch talks about being brave.....

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Which leaves, Sterling, Parrot and Llorente as strikers in the absence of Son.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
God is an Arsenal fan
I remember for the 98 world cup there was a big nike billboard campaign in london.There was a massive one on the blackwall tunnel approach,it was an argentine player featured Ortega I think? The poster had a pic of him and in huge letters "The feet of god " the day after the 2-2 draw,beckham sent off,out on penalties,some bright spark painted on it "there is no god"

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
https://www.football.london/tottenh...o-pochettino-explains-its-impossible-15722030

"I think it's so clear that now it's one year and a half that he's not in our plans. He's not in Tottenham's plans the player. That's so clear. Not in just the manager's plans but the club's plan," he said.
"18 months ago we took the decision for him to try to find a different place to play because for different reasons it didn't work. That happens in football. The relationship between the player and the club doesn't work. You need to find the best solution....................For different reasons that professional relationship isn't working and we need to find a solution. We are trying to find the resolution. "