By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Vincent Janssen

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
https://www.football.london/tottenh...o-pochettino-explains-its-impossible-15722030

"I think it's so clear that now it's one year and a half that he's not in our plans. He's not in Tottenham's plans the player. That's so clear. Not in just the manager's plans but the club's plan," he said.
"18 months ago we took the decision for him to try to find a different place to play because for different reasons it didn't work. That happens in football. The relationship between the player and the club doesn't work. You need to find the best solution....................For different reasons that professional relationship isn't working and we need to find a solution. We are trying to find the resolution. "
So he won’t do what Poch is asking of him? Is that the correct translation, it’s the only one I can think of....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So he won’t do what Poch is asking of him? Is that the correct translation, it’s the only one I can think of....
Must be a lazy trainer or breaks club discipline lateness?its deffo all over for him though.Even kaboul/andros didnt get such a kicking.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Never say never LOL

click on tweet for bonus humorous comment! "I`m back" :)

Last edited:
Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So 83 mins and now winning 4-3 , Col is this game live anywhere ! Would love to see the last few minutes

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So 5-4 win and top of the league

Attachments

• 01AAE48A-0CFA-49D1-BC94-8F9727237A03.png
    01AAE48A-0CFA-49D1-BC94-8F9727237A03.png
    957.2 KB · Views: 224
Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Be interesting to hear his side of the story once he leaves the club

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
"He hasn’t shown up for last 3 years. I wouldn’t worry now"

Lol, never truer words.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Unfortunate how it went. When we got him I had high hopes. Best of luck and hopefully he makes it back to Europe or the MLS
100% agree with the sentiment, but Monterrey is a proper club in their own right, in a league that's growing in terms of profile/wages. I think it's a good move for him as well as us.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Have to bear in mind that that 17 mill is long gone and his actual value to us was zero..... 8 million is superb considering that.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
I wish him well, I never got the impression he didn't actually try with us, just that he was never good enough.

Honestly, I'm somewhat surprised he didn't move to a Championship club, but that Monterrey Stadium is a nice looking place*

* It is a very nice looking stadium, but honestly I'm not sure I'd go live there because you know, that drug war is pretty fierce.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I wish him well, I never got the impression he didn't actually try with us, just that he was never good enough.

Honestly, I'm somewhat surprised he didn't move to a Championship club, but that Monterrey Stadium is a nice looking place*

* It is a very nice looking stadium, but honestly I'm not sure I'd go live there because you know, that drug war is pretty fierce.

And Monterrey is a very nice city as well. Typically isn't as affected by the drug trade as other cities, But yeah, I'd be hesitant to go myself. I am curious to see how well he does. Liga MX can be tough on outsiders and Monterrey have a heck of a squad.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Have to bear in mind that that 17 mill is long gone and his actual value to us was zero..... 8 million is superb considering that.

Didn't we also get £5M for the loan to Fener?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
So around 13 mill....... for a player we were never going to use.

#Levied

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Janssen currently has 15 goals in 21 starts for Royal Antwerp and is in the running for the Jupiler League Golden Boot this season.

Could be a useful signing .. *cough*