By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Vitessse (A) Alternative Champions League Today, 17:45

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Stichting Betaald Voetbal Vitesse are apparently a Dutch team. According to Transfermarkt, their total team market value is €37.5m, or as I like to call it a 6th of one Kane. A step up from NS Mura, but surely not much of a step? 6-0 would do.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Well our second string players aren't quite as good as their first--a sort of ongoing theme in this competition. Midway through the second half, and this is an almost comically bad game.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
It says a lot that I had no fucking idea that this game was even on. Or I forgot. Or both. But then when I saw the result I just thought "Meh..".

Interesting stats for Dele though according to Twatter.

Dele's 1st half vs Vitesse:
0 shots
0 goals
0 assists
0 key passes
0 chances created
0 tackles attempted
3/4 duels lost
15 accurate passes

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Didn't see it either, probably a blessing. I counted 8 full internationals in the starting 11. And they're not all Welsh.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Didn't see it either, probably a blessing. I counted 8 full internationals in the starting 11. And they're not all Welsh.
Missed it too. But I guess I didn't miss much & saved myself 90 mins +

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I watched the first half then thought to myself "this is pony, total pony"so I didn't bother with the 2nd half. I don't care if these players were our 2nd or 3rd string, there is no way they should lose to Vitesse. They should have all been working their goolies off to fight for a place in the first team squad, I didn't see much effort or talent in the 45 minutes I watched. Goddle agrees with me, of course he does:

"The attitude was wrong but also there was no ability. There was no one telling Nuno they want to get in the first team. It was very disappointing.

"There were players there who weren't saying: 'I am going to get into that team.' You look inside yourself first, they haven't given it everything and they will have regrets.

"They should be giving it everything because they aren't good enough to get in the first team at the moment. They should be good enough because some of them are full internationals.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The three that annoyed me the most were Winks, Dele and Bergwijn. These blokes should be quality replacements / contenders for first team places, they all need replacing in January.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
This gives us much needed perspective. It could very well be much worse. That arrogant Kunt could still be here.
Indeed. Looks like things are going pear-shaped at Roma already. No doubt the barcode Saudis are already preparing an offer …

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
The three that annoyed me the most were Winks, Dele and Bergwijn. These blokes should be quality replacements / contenders for first team places, they all need replacing in January.
It's a great shame but they are Norwich, Fulham, Watford, WBA standard, what on earth has happened to Dele..........

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
He became a millionaire at 20 years old...!!!

Level of fucks significantly diminished at that point.
Yep, he's a fucking celebrity now. Do a Google for Dele and you get:
  • Dele Alli ditches Pep Guardiola's daughter for a model
  • Tottenham’s Dele Alli enjoys date with Made In Chelsea star Nicole Berry
  • Dele Alli sparks romance rumours with MIC newcomer Nicole Berry
Football is secondary to his career as a celeb. What a fucked up world we have caused by giving Levy / Sky / Other media companies our money.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
He became a millionaire at 20 years old...!!!

Level of fucks significantly diminished at that point.

Needs to shave his noggin, ditch that boohoo shite he models and buy some normal looking shoes. Guys turned into a right knob head.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Very environmentally friendly to re-purpose this. I'll predict a 2-0 victory or Conte will assault the players for embarrassing him.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Ben Davies nearly ruining it. That’s was a pen, lucky there is no VAR in this competition

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
15 mins in, 1 nil. Hope they can keep this pace up

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Some manager bounce this is!

Kane still seems a little bit off a moment

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
We are going to win ALL the trophies

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
If Sonny had closed him down, he wouldn't have gotten the shot away & forcing Lloris into a spectacular save. Hence, they wouldn't have had the corner they scored from.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
But really, it should be hard to score from a corner.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Is this going to be like Ossie all over again