By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Watford (A) PL Sat 18th January 2020 12:30

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
VAR is shit, Mourinho is a cunt and Levy is a bigger one, but, I was not as grumpy about this performance as everybody else seems to be. OK, we missed loads of chances and should have been a bit more clinical, but I think I saw signs of commitment, I even saw some off the ball movement and nowhere near as many shit passes as we have seen lately. For the hundredth year running we see how we need a backup striker for when Kane is injured, remember when everybody was screaming at Levy to buy Austin, Berahino or any-fucking-body? Son can score, Lucas can score, Lamella can score, Deli can score but none of them are as clinical as Harry and we need someone like that - as usual.

Levy's sound fiscal management has fucked us royally. Poch could not do any more with the players he had and Mourinho will struggle as well. Levy will make a few more quid from the documentary by dramatically firing the best manager we have had in donkey's years, , Guns N fucking Roses and NFL will boost his finances along with the huge property portfolio him and Evil Joe own in N17 and the football team will just be a minor irritation to them.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Agree fans can but poch was sacked cos we were fucking terrible....we hadnt won away in 8 months.. It wasnt a bad patch

jose has come in, we have won away for first time in a year and we have got a first clean sheet in a year. He has lost our best player and our best keeper and we have injuries to key players.
Terrible becuse the players stopped playing..... their contracts a fucking mess, being flogged to fuck every week because weve been tight cunts in the transfer windows for nearly 2 fucking years....

We have been shit for a while, but that has been coming because of the factors i have mentioned not because Poch played shit systems or purposefully picked players who wernt good enough.... he played the best sides he could within the parameters he worked within. Explain to me how "our cunt" will do anything (or evidence of since his arival) diferent.... he fucking wont because he cant....

Anyways it is in the past, you are right but it's still fucking bitter when we have to watch the egomanic cunt sat in our dug out churning out dross football week after fucking week.

Fuck sake we cant even get excited by the transfer windows.... we know levy will be rooting through the bargain bin for shite no other cunt wants.

#Levyout
#Pochin

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I think you take the 2 champs league finalists and have a look you see what happened..

Klopp said to his owners if you spend a couple of hundred million (holy shit) I'll create a dominating side.. it happened.

Poch I'm sure said something similar. Levy decided we were safe in top 4 and that was good enough. When we were no longer safe Poch was out.

On the game.

We were shit. We got a clean sheet cause Deeney hit a shit penalty. Didn't look like we would score in 200 minutes.

The only positive for me was the fact we played a solid looking back 4.

If I'm honest about it all I wish Mourinho would be the cunt he is. Sit in front of those reporters and let loose. This mellow 'the boys did their best' bollocks is getting us no where.

What will be most hilarious is when Poch goes to United and gets the backing he deserves I'll have to deal with ever cunt in Northern Ireland (everyone supports United here) giving me grief daily. Can't wait!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I think you take the 2 champs league finalists and have a look you see what happened..

Klopp said to his owners if you spend a couple of hundred million (holy shit) I'll create a dominating side.. it happened.

Poch I'm sure said something similar. Levy decided we were safe in top 4 and that was good enough. When we were no longer safe Poch was out.

On the game.

We were shit. We got a clean sheet cause Deeney hit a shit penalty. Didn't look like we would score in 200 minutes.

The only positive for me was the fact we played a solid looking back 4.

If I'm honest about it all I wish Mourinho would be the cunt he is. Sit in front of those reporters and let loose. This mellow 'the boys did their best' bollocks is getting us no where.

What will be most hilarious is when Poch goes to United and gets the backing he deserves I'll have to deal with ever cunt in Northern Ireland (everyone supports United here) giving me grief daily. Can't wait!!
He may well go to Manchester..... Citeh...!!!

That's is fucking frightening.