By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Welcome Moussa Sissoko

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
and if this wasnt a yellow the other week then their player should have been booked for simulation!!
C0DDt2IXgAAHqZK.jpg
Oh yeah, I wasn't even thinking about that. Moussa's was tame compared to this. Looks even worse in the still photo.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Yeah, he obviously realised he was going to kick the bloke and tried to pull out of the challenge
On the other hand, every day I have to live with the consequences of failing to pull out in time...

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Let the big man loose on the chavs on the 4th I say. I thought he was absolute gash for us the few times I had seen him, wondered how in the name of the donkey and the wee baby jesus we had reportedly forked out 30million for him. But the last couple of weeks have maybe shown that he has a bit about him, his attitude looks spot on and he was exactly what was required yesterday, he was direct, brave and was a good outlet on the right and thru the middle. They struggled with him

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
He sure does remind me of omar from the wire,
the-wire-michael-k-williams-1.jpg

Back to the serious stuff,if this had been his 1st two games for us many tissues would have met a cumely end :oops:
Omar is my hero! I want to be Omar when I grow up, he only kills cunts who need killing, such self control I'd just do the fucking lot of them if I was Omar.

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Omar is my hero! I want to be Omar when I grow up, he only kills cunts who need killing, such self control I'd just do the fucking lot of them if I was Omar.
not cos he liked a bit of sausage then?:rolleyes:

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
not cos he liked a bit of sausage then?:rolleyes:
What a chap does in the privacy of his house does not interest me, he could eat sausages or even okra and I would be like 'live and let live eh Dorset?', no actually it would be 'kill and let die' if I was Omar.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
What a chap does in the privacy of his house does not interest me, he could eat sausages or even okra and I would be like 'live and let live eh Dorset?', no actually it would be 'kill and let die' if I was Omar.
I would be deeply satisfied to see Omar feed stringerbell his own sausage cut off with a scimitar,since that actor chappie is a goon i found out recently!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Idris Elba is a goon? If so that changes everything.
yeah came out last year when we had a shout at the title,i burnt all the wire,luther and can only see his resemblance to scumbell now.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
....so is Mo Farah, respect for the Olympic medals but that's it mate.
he became a drug cheating pusher of vegan food when he claimed allegiance,actually completely suprised he didnt aim for 4th in his races,its so unlike them.....

Last edited:
Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Yeah I've gone off him as well now.Thought he was a decent DJ as well before,not now!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Yeah I've gone off him as well now.Thought he was a decent DJ as well before,not now!
Mo Farah a DJ....? What's going on Armin a Dutch runner....I'm getting all confused....

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Who is a Dinner Jacket then, why, how, what the fuck are you blokes talking about. Idris is a programming language not a geezer and what has his elbow got to do with the price of fish?

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
Trolls at there best. You got to have a lot of time on your hands to follow people just to be vile to them.

I was also disappointed to learn that Mo Farah was a goon as well. In saying that, if you're under 35 and live in North London everyone is either a gooner or plastic Chelsea fans. Spurs fans are an endangered species in these parts. I feel so vulnerable....:D

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I'm just going to dangle this out there......

Could Sissoko be or coached to be the 'new' Mousa Dembele and play alongside Wanyama, if Dier doesn't regain the role and/or Winks doesn't get it. Sissoko and Wanyama would beast any other midfield out there.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Could Sissoko be or coached to be the 'new' Mousa Dembele and play alongside Wanyama, if Dier doesn't regain the role and/or Winks doesn't get it. Sissoko and Wanyama would beast any other midfield out there.
Im not biting lol !!

But no.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member

He's just not consistent enough to replace anyone in the middle. I'd be happy to get rid this summer.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
He's just not consistent enough to replace anyone in the middle. I'd be happy to get rid this summer.
hasnt got the heart for a challenge from what he has shown so far.

Nundy

Nundy

Founding Member
There was someone on the pitch today with Sissoko on the back? Was that him ?

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
He's fucking awful there I said it and I give every player the benefit ffs

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wow... I'm not one to slag our players... but fuck me he was woeful today.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
The guy is dog shit. I don't say this about any of our players very often but I'd rather see Onomah play than this wet lettuce.

ParkLaneMal

ParkLaneMal

Player in Training.
There must be MUCH better in the Academy. Newcastle must be :):):):):):) all the way to the bank. At least with Janssen you have the feeling that he will come good.