By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world. Please note, if you are easily offended, this forum is not for you.

Join us!

West Bromwich Albion H [PL] 12:30 Sat 14th January 2017

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
We'll be fine if we can defend the set pieces, Hugo, Eric, Jan, and Toby are probably not the best in the air defensively. Pulis will play on this, it's probably their best hope. We should still have enough though. It's time we beat them.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We need to draw them out and then turn them quickly.

If they stay disceplined and sit in they'll get their point unless we can pick the lock.

Big game for our midfield (and fullbacks) as they'll have to move the ball forwards with pace.

COYS.

boo

boo

Founding Member
West Brom went out of the FA Cup to Championship side Derby last weekend but they had enough shots - 28 to seven for the Rams - to win that game.

The Baggies will create chances at White Hart Lane too and will make it difficult for Tottenham, as they do against every team.

But I still expect Tottenham to win, because they are absolutely flying right now. Dele Alli is on fire for Spurs and the game must seem so easy to him at the moment.

He made the difference in their win over top-of-the-table Chelsea in their last Premier League game, when he stood out from every other player on the pitch.

When Alli is in that kind of form, Spurs are hard to stop.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Can make a big statement with a win today, not in the sense that it's beating one of the big teams but because we play the early game and can apply pressure to the teams around us for once. If we got 4 points from top and into second place it will relly up the ante for Liverpool away at Manure tomorrow and Chelsea away at Leicester today.

I'm sure we all agree that there's no rotation or fucking about with the team today and Poch knows that anyway. I fancy us to put few past these today, it's about time we stuffed these cunts too!

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I reckon 4-0 today. Harry hatrick n Dele.

Almost time for my first real Guinness back home!

COYS.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
subs: Vorm, Davies, Trippier, Winks, Sissoko, Nkoudou, Son #COYS

Albion team v @spursofficial: Foster; Dawson, McAuley, Olsson, Brunt; Fletcher, Yacob; Chadli, Morrison, Phillips; Rondon

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Well that was an enjoyable half, dominant could be 7 or 8 up

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
C2Il5GlXcAAWHKc.jpg

2c951c2b-c572-4c73-b50e-956dc200adca_1000.jpg

4575f102-e3f2-4f15-b133-b7c379464d49_1000.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial

1f4aa.png
This guy.
1f4aa.png

C2Igbr2W8AATZSL.jpg

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
What a game that was!!! Great all round performance, Wanyama and Dembele are starting to look really good together the back three of Dier, Toby and Jan is solid, Walker and Rose on the flanks are top draw then there's Alli, Eriksen, Kane.... This team is amazing,have to say that I'm enjoying Wanyama even more every week, he's lost that bad temperament he had and looks a model pro now. Eriksen is really ticking along nicely now without getting enough credit because Alli and Kane getting the goals. Next up City next week!!!

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
We looked confident throughout the entire game

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Maybe we need to start a thread like,is poch getting it wrong or its time to bench wanyama ?? or another greatest spurs XI .
All this getting along really sucks.....

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Great performance all round.

Fingers crossed that Jan will be okay.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Great performance all round.

Fingers crossed that Jan will be okay.
Thats how you move a bus,seems like we have learnt.Loved how Jan pushed on at times,when you have 3 against one at the back its what it takes,and wanyama/dembele cover so well,on one foray even eriksen just slotted in as right CB.It was a thing of beauty.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I reckon 4-0 today. Harry hatrick n Dele.

Almost time for my first real Guinness back home!

COYS.
Careful mate, they'll be bunging you on a bonfire if you keep going all witchy like this.

What a game that was, talk about the beautiful game! Really classy performance by everyone. It was like watching Real Madrid, no exaggeration, I really thought it was that good.

Ben Foster always seems to save his best for when he's playing against us, and today was no different he was their MOTM without doubt, we could have got 8 or 9 easy against another keeper.

'Proper Spursy' has a whole new meaning these days, no more thumping the big boys then going all flacid and not being able to get it up we are maintaining this magnificent stiffy all the way and are giving them everybody a nice big portion! We are really coming for the rent boys now - yep, I don't care I will say it, and mind the gap, I'll say that too!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Proper Spurs, proper team, 2nd in the league...what is not to like, Happy Days!!!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
That was one classy performance. Like a purring Rolls Royce one minute then a thundering agile Spitfire the next.

I said the other week it was possibly the best Spurs performance I had ever seen but this was even better. So fluid and trouble free even when put under pressure. Someone I'd like to flag up is Kyle Walker I've slagged him enough times about his passing but he has really put some effort it and it's there for all to see ao well done Kyle and long may it continue.

COYS ☺

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Such a dominant and brutal performance, went quiet in second half for about 5 mins but the fitness and performance levels are phenomenal! Obviously kane mom but so many others were brilliant! Only downer was Jan going off, hope not too bad!

6 wins 19 scored and 3 conceded! It is just so good at the minute

BigDub

BigDub

Founding Member
We're beautiful to watch. Walker and Rose are simply outstanding. Kane is a master. Our whole feckin team is out of this world. Manager as well. Brilliant performance to continue an unstoppable run of form.

Really hope it's not terrible news about Jan. Need everyone healthy for the title challenge. COYS!

ParkLaneMal

ParkLaneMal

Player in Training.
WOW, Yids that was some faultless performance and from the kick off we were outplaying the Brom. Can't remember Hugo having a save. The passing was awesome, especially in the last 10 minutes. Just need the foxes to outrun the rent boys.