By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

West Ham - A (PL) 15:00 Sat 20th October 2018

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
WestHamvSpurs.png

Always a must win. The predicting doodah give us a 54% chance of winning this, after last night in Seville I reckon at least 4 of our blokes will be farking knackered, 97% humidity, that's mental!

So, time for some new heroes to step up? Who will these geezers be? I don't fecking know do I, pick one or two from the list of blokes who aren't crocked!

West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur

209 Meetings
West Ham United have played Tottenham Hotspur 209 times in all competitions.
First Match
Their first match was in the Thames and Medway League on Saturday, 3 September 1898. Tottenham Hotspur were playing at home that day and the final score was Tottenham Hotspur 3 West Ham United 0 .
Last Match
The latest meeting between these two teams was a Premier League game on Thursday, 4 January 2018, the score was Tottenham Hotspur 1 West Ham United 1.
Highest Goals in Game - 8
League Division One, Saturday, 5 November 1927, Tottenham Hotspur 5 West Ham United 3
League Division One, Saturday, 22 December 1962, Tottenham Hotspur 4 West Ham United 4
League Division One, Saturday, 6 November 1976, West Ham United 5 Tottenham Hotspur 3

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Masuaku and Snodgrass [both ankle] are expected to recover from minor knocks while Saturdays opponents Tottenham are hoping that Eriksen [abdominal], Wanyama [hamstring] and Dembele [thigh] can return for the game against their London rivals

VAR0DRx.png

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Well I’d much prefer to have the full squad to choose from but maybe we’ll just send half of the National team out to deal with this lot for their Cup final. I’d also like Dier to do a Ramos on Noble early doors and watch us to go and win comfortably 3-1. Might be a bit more nerve wracking than that but the tea leaves say we’ll win.....oooops that’s a bit Pikey.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
W have to crush this lot. I know they're tough at home, but they are crap. 0-2 to the Might Spurs!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
We usually do well at the Pikey's, let's hope we continue that trend.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I’m not sure why Sissoko starts, would have preferred to see Son‘s pace up against that defence. Hope I’m wrong and he is our match winner, we must all be missing something that Poch knows. Good to have Eriksen,Son and Mousa on the bench in case things aren’t going so well.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Sissoko playing very well here.

Lamela is a star.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I’m not sure why Sissoko starts, would have preferred to see Son‘s pace up against that defence. Hope I’m wrong and he is our match winner, we must all be missing something that Poch knows. Good to have Eriksen,Son and Mousa on the bench in case things aren’t going so well.
Farking useless Sissoko, farking waste of sp..... oh hang on a minute! Nice!

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Oh god we are playing for a draw llorente has come on

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
YES. Great result, 2 points off the top of the league, with half of the first team out injured, we might get battered here and there but these results are away from home and need to be won. Well played all including you Sissoko, Poch knows, he’s magic .....

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Handy win that , it keeps us in line with Noble's points counting just about level with the caravan dwellers.

Officially now the best opening 9 games for us in the premiership and just 2 points off the top of the tables - that's nice eh?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
DId anyone else hear them sing when the cart came on for yarmelenko "is that your caravan"..

Defended well,which is what we have built on the past 3 years,another week ,more players back and rested,on to PSV fucked if I am doing the OMT i am 2 losses out of 2 !!

Last edited:
BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Lamela is the new Ronaldo. Man can stick a pose. BOOM!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Had to dig at times in for this win but got it and that's the main thing. Plenty of quality players not on the pitch today too. Lamela is better than I've ever seen him right now too!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I have to ask again - 'just how good a buy was Lucas Moura?' 25m is not much these days for a player with his quality, I think he is going to get better and better, him and Lamela together will completely confusicate any opponents, flipping cheeky South American passes out to Trippier who will ping in delicious crosses to Harry Kane to tap in (or Sissoko will do it again!). I agree with folks who say we need a bit more depth in the squad, but for fecks ferking sake, we have the makings of a seriously good team here!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Good times at the expense of the Pikeys....what’s not to like!!

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Sissoko had his weeties! What a cross for the goal, and he did what a big fast human should do and drove at the fuckers the whole game.

Lamela continues to be epic and Lucas Moura, his happy feet and pace just carve through. He ran in to traffic a couple of times but he keeps trying.

Also Toby. The man is like a football magnet!

Great to see Eriksen back aswell.

Kane though..... Poor performance unfortunately... My fault really I captained him.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Sissoko had his weeties! What a cross for the goal, and he did what a big fast human should do and drove at the fuckers the whole game.

Lamela continues to be epic and Lucas Moura, his happy feet and pace just carve through. He ran in to traffic a couple of times but he keeps trying.

Also Toby. The man is like a football magnet!

Great to see Eriksen back aswell.

Kane though..... Poor performance unfortunately... My fault really I captained him.

Harry was ok. He is sacrificing his game at the moment to come deeper for the ball. He is also putting in a defensive shift...not that this is any good if you are captaining him.