By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

When will the scum get found out?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Some may say I look through Spurs tinted glasses but I really beleive the scum have earned at least 7 of their points through sheer luck and referee incompetence/corruption. Yet again a referee has fucked up and given undeserved points to the scum, everybody in the world, including those who didn't watch the game saw the clear, obvious, nailed on penalty.

Wengrerrrr moans like a little bitch about decisions, but he is having his tiny todger nicely fiddled with by the increasingly incompetent referrees. I might be Imaging it, but are the refs getting worse? They seem scared of making decisions.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
They've played poor teams up to meeting us so they're getting found out now ,cack against us and yesterday against a poor Utd team that played them off the park #wengerin

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We have barely set the world alight...

I don't hold out muc hope of santa bringing me enough fucks for Christmas so I have spare for those cunts.

Karma will find them out eventually, and hopefully karma will see fit to bless us with a little bit of good luck because despite our unbelievable start to this campaign we have rode our luck a little (yesterday case in point) and had key players either injured or not in form.

Let karma sort them cunts out

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
It's coming up to the annual Christmas meltdown for the goons so I'm sure they'll go tits up soon enough.
In Wenger we trust!!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Some may say I look through Spurs tinted glasses but I really beleive the scum have earned at least 7 of their points through sheer luck and referee incompetence/corruption. Yet again a referee has fucked up and given undeserved points to the scum, everybody in the world, including those who didn't watch the game saw the clear, obvious, nailed on penalty.

Wengrerrrr moans like a little bitch about decisions, but he is having his tiny todger nicely fiddled with by the increasingly incompetent referrees. I might be Imaging it, but are the refs getting worse? They seem scared of making decisions.
Mr Michael Dean didn't seem to be quaking in his boots yesterday....? The problem is getting all the refs to be consistent, which I suppose is an almost impossible ask, since the same person yesterday couldn't be consistent in the same match.

With regard to Arsenal I hope you're right. They do seem to have a knack of finishing the season well, so a right beating up around Christmas will do nicely for a festive present. Talking of presents hope you had a good birthday....biggie! Congrats.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I am feeling a nice warm smug feeling at the moment after they got battered last night. Nice to se Arsene giving his 'weak players' some stick after being kicked out of the League Cup. West Ham will add more pain at the weekend, it's difficult wanting the pikeys to win, but fuck it, come on pikeys get your lucky heather out and mullah them!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I am feeling a nice warm smug feeling at the moment after they got battered last night. Nice to se Arsene giving his 'weak players' some stick after being kicked out of the League Cup. West Ham will add more pain at the weekend, it's difficult wanting the pikeys to win, but fuck it, come on pikeys get your lucky heather out and mullah them!

LOL

West Ham bring in more stewards after fighting in stands!
http://c8.alamy.com/comp/ACPX63/a-g...r-at-epsom-racecourse-on-derby-day-ACPX63.jpg

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Was wenger resting his players tonight for their big clash as underdogs on Sat?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well we all know arsenal 10-2 be shit in the champions league

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
C6WHwB1WgAAc8kJ.jpg

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Arsenal really got done over today then!!! Not seen the game but heard the red was a bit harsh and changed them get I doubt arsenal would have scored the other three that was required at that time. Hopefullythis really pisses Sanchez off and causes the heads to drop a bit.

Come on Lincoln!!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Most enjoyable, I especially liked the red card for Koshelknee, that was a nice little extra bonus from the referee, top work!

We'll have to be watching the clock very carefully now, 'oh Ledley, Ledley' 26 minutes in and roll about on the floor pissing ourselves laughing at ten to.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Arsenal really got done over today then!!! Not seen the game but heard the red was a bit harsh and changed them get I doubt arsenal would have scored the other three that was required at that time. Hopefullythis really pisses Sanchez off and causes the heads to drop a bit.

Come on Lincoln!!!
sanchez was on the bench gigling like a school girl,he`s toast there mate
C6WI_o6WYAAg7IK.jpg

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Was wenger resting his players tonight for their big clash as underdogs on Sat?
I'm a bit worried that we'll get Lincoln in the semi finals, instead of an easy game against Woolwich.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
sanchez was on the bench gigling like a school girl,he`s toast there mate
C6WI_o6WYAAg7IK.jpg
I 10-2 agree with you, Cech who was sitting next to him has just said Ospina is world class...

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
How do the scum normally do in Europe against Bayern Munich?

They 10-2 get knocked out. Boom!!!! I thank you

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Best comment i saw when the game was going on was from Lineker;
"arsenal fans if you want to avoid the traffic,stay til the end of the game"

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Btw your Welsh friend in the other place doesn't think we should be laughing at Arsenal....

Cunt.
Don't think we're in a position to take the p1ss.

Au contrare rodney!!

Well if in the past 2½ months,celebrating a draw with bournemouth like a cup final,losing at home to watford,and losing 4 out of 6 most recent matches (beating sutton&hull),setting a record 10-2 loss in europe,fans protesting,media slaughtering them,even sanchez wetting himself laughing,I would like to know when exactly we can take the piss?
I started with the 3-3 draw at bournemouth and am just getting started!!Fucking PC wankers everywhere,like the scum dont dish it out and deserve it back in spades now.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member

Au contrare rodney!!

Well if in the past 2½ months,celebrating a draw with bournemouth like a cup final,losing at home to watford,and losing 4 out of 6 most recent matches (beating sutton&hull),setting a record 10-2 loss in europe,fans protesting,media slaughtering them,even sanchez wetting himself laughing,I would like to know when exactly we can take the piss?
I started with the 3-3 draw at bournemouth and am just getting started!!Fucking PC wankers everywhere,like the scum dont dish it out and deserve it back in spades now.
How do you know his name?

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

Au contrare rodney!!

That's my biggest complaint with a lot of them--do people not understand this shit is supposed to be fun?

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
That's my biggest complaint with a lot of them--do people not understand this shit is supposed to be fun?

Yeah, I can see how the refereeing in the Scum game would have been infuriating for them (fuck me, the push off and dive by Lewandowski and the ones today by Barca make Dele look like a saint and make the continual manhandling of Kane look like GBH) but man alive, their total collapse in the face of adversity is still fucking hilarious if you're a Spurs fan.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Au contrare rodney!!

Mate, unless we win the quadruple it will never be OK to celebrate or take the piss out of other teams. Even if we did then it would be out of order because we didn't win all four last year. So, let's all keep our heads down and not say anything bad about our opponents who are all better than us.

It might be a nice day today, but remember those days that were all cold and wet, yeah, them days were shit so don't go enjoying that sunshine today mate - and there will be shit weather in the future as well, so you might as well just waliow in misery.

Fuck that. I'm still laughing about the 10-2, and Arsebum Wagners interview blaming the ref for everything, the children with their Arsebum out posters really make me laugh as well, silly cunts. Funny, funny, funny. I love every misfortune, every bit of scandal, every game they lose, it's a nice little bonus on top of our wins.

I am also having a chuckle at City, stupid cunts missed their chance to knock us off the 2nd place perch last night. Wankers.

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The year is 2045:
Wenger & Assistant manager Olivier Giroud on their way to manage Arsenal's opening match in League 2.

C7cGh78XgAAuxgm.jpg