By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Where do we go from here?? 2019/20

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I agree with the sentiment just not the application.

Buy what we want/need, and those on the peripheries who are not required can get their agents working on their behalf on the understanding that we have a price they must achieve.

If they just want to collect wages, then fuck em. Send em out on loan so their wages are subsidised and write them off.

Enough fucking about, sign who we want and move the fuck forward.
thats the point move forward.Dont see much of that.Surely we knew before may who we want gone,who we dont mind if they are gone.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Give it time lads, N17 wasn’t built in a day....

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I've got a feeling we'll all be happy by the end of this transfer window, no ITK or anything just got a feeling Levy will go all out for one player, probably this N'Dembele chap, and will bring a couple of others in too. He knows we need just the same everyone and Spurs taking the net tep as a club only adds value for and Big Joe.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
How about we set our stall out as going for it. Sign the big name and pay him reasonable cash so that others with ambition to win shit with us follow suit.

Fuck I dont know how all this shit works but history tells me either fuck all will happen or fuckk all will happen for a long time giving everyone else the chance to get these lads in with them.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
How about we set our stall out as going for it. Sign the big name and pay him reasonable cash so that others with ambition to win shit with us follow suit.

Fuck I dont know how all this shit works but history tells me either fuck all will happen or fuckk all will happen for a long time giving everyone else the chance to get these lads in with them.
Hopefully we can have some new players for the start of pre season... Long shot, I know..

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Alasdair Gold probably has more knowledge than most and reckons that Levy and Aulas at Lyon have a good working relationship. I hope the NDombele deal gets done. It has a chance I think.

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Alasdair Gold probably has more knowledge than most and reckons that Levy and Aulas at Lyon have a good working relationship. I hope the NDombele deal gets done. It has a chance I think.
Through Hugo, probably?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
More through N'Jie I believe as that deal went smoothly but hugo deal went on over the whole summer and Levy annoyed them quite a bit.
Correct.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
More through N'Jie I believe as that deal went smoothly but hugo deal went on over the whole summer and Levy annoyed them quite a bit.
Probably because Aulas knew he was robbing us blind and was happy to see him go

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
then they wanted him back cheap lol.
So........does the French Ligue 1 not produce players that can succeed in the Premier League? based on a small sample size of 3 N'jie, NKoudou and Aurier......Hugo doesn't count because he's a goalkeeper. Where was that wanker Henry playing before he joined the Scum?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So........does the French Ligue 1 not produce players that can succeed in the Premier League? based on a small sample size of 3 N'jie, NKoudou and Aurier......Hugo doesn't count because he's a goalkeeper. Where was that wanker Henry playing before he joined the Scum?
Must be the league rather than nationality??Henry came from Juve I think.