By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Wolves (H) PL Sun 1st March 14:00

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
And loads of time to make an impact with 2 mins of injury time to play.....brilliant call!!...fuck sake...

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Good thing we brought in the antichrist to sort out our defending

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Our cunt: : "I think unfair. The players didn't deserve the defeat"
Me: "I disagree"

Our cunt : :"We deserve much more than these results"
Me: "I disagree - stop whingeing you cunt"

Our cunt: "I think Eric Dier played very, very well,"
Me: "I disagree"

Our cunt : "I thought they did very well apart from the goals, which are collective responsibility, not individual responsibility."
Me: "I agree! The collective responsibility is all on you and Levy - now fuck off"

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I've just heard that Dier, Ndombele & Dele will be the first living humans ever to be treated for rigor mortis....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Did fatBele actually have a touch of the ball.... I cant remember him doing a single thing when introduced, other that significantly raising the teams collective weight...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Just one thing - when you’re a goal down and have a hungry young strike on the bench to at least potentially worry their defence and maybe create a bit more room for Dele, Moura and Bergwijn why on earth would you bring on Gedson fucking Fernandes???? The real one plays for Man United, the one we were going to sign last Summer.......and then to add insult to injury bring Parrott on with 5 mins to go....Fuck off Mourinho,

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Best thing about today......a few beers and a laugh in the pub with some good blokes before the game. Football in the old days eh? Maybe I’m just turning into a bit of a disillusioned old cunt, after all we were in the Champions League final last season. Feels like a long time ago doesn’t it!!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Just watched highlights of Bruno Fernandes against Everton.

I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
If Levy cared more about this club than he does about money he'd fire Mourinho tomorrow. Just lol at me posing such a ridiculous question. We are truly screwed for a good 3 or 4 years. Yay money!:oops: