By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Wolves Tea-time Today

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Good Spurs or Bad Moryeenio Spurs? Will they be Varney Shakerers or enlightened ones? Questions for the meaning of life thread.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Good Spurs or Bad Moryeenio Spurs? Will they be Varney Shakerers or enlightened ones? Questions for the meaning of life thread.
Fuck knows what team will turn up. Not taking 3 points would be a disaster imo..I do expect them to sit in and invite Wolves on. I don't want that, but it's Jose's way unfortunately. They're not in good form. We should take the points but if we're on top and score 1, I only hope they keep going and kill the game..get 2 or 3 and keep going still...
But what are the chances of that ??

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Back 5 and 2 holding midfielders....looks like we are going to attack 😂

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Hope Doherty has a great game and good luck Winksy, surprised Rodon didn’t start ahead of Sanchez - Mourinho is brutal eh? Rodon’s shaky start at Chelsea has cost him? There’s another difference between Sir Poch and Maureen - Remember Foyth having a bit of a tough one against Wolves a couple of seasons ago, Poch picked him next game and he scored against Palace away. Trust and believe and build confidence in your players, don’t punish them like children (except Aurier obviously ha ha) the other player on the naughty step is clearly Bergwijn after missing the chances against Liverpool. He’s such a small minded little man Mourinho isn’t he.....

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I remember when we were linked to Moutinho every transfer window. Nearly joined one summer. Great start for us

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I take it back..we started well and have now, (shock horror) sat back and invited Wolves onto us!! Somebody explain the logic here. I know we're winning but fucking hell....

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I take it back..we started well and have now, (shock horror) sat back and invited Wolves onto us!! Somebody explain the logic here. I know we're winning but fucking hell....
Yeah it really is so frustrating to watch. After the first 20, there’s been no urgency. Lack of movement, and the passing has been poor. Just wish with Hjobjerg and Winks, that when one of them has the ball, the other moves forward into the pockets of space in front, rather than sideways and back the majority of the time. There’s space in that midfield to play through, rather than going to the sides all the time. Tanguy’s been by far our most dangerous player, need to get him the ball more.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I was happy, I was excited, this was our Spurs. Then......

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Yeah it really is so frustrating to watch. After the first 20, there’s been no urgency. Lack of movement, and the passing has been poor. Just wish with Hjobjerg and Winks, that when one of them has the ball, the other moves forward into the pockets of space in front, rather than sideways and back the majority of the time. There’s space in that midfield to play through, rather than going to the sides all the time.
Have they had a bet on Eric Dier getting the world record for receiving back passes? Dull.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Lads, you are aware that you’re supposed to be passing it to the players in green!! 🤬

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
There’s nothing here, if this cunt is such a genius why repeat the Palace game plan and expect a different outcome. We have a team of internationals and defend a 1-0 lead after 57 seconds. Disgrace

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
No. WE are fucking atrocious. This imposter for a manager has to go, I'm cheering on Wolves now, at least they are trying to play football.

Yup we really are. I was happy to watch as we did this against the big boys and got the points, obviously barring Liverpool but I can’t champion this shite against teams we should be trying to play football against.

I have to say, as much as I agree the tactics are awful, most of the players were abysmal today, I even include Harry and Sonny in that. The last 75 minutes was an utter embarrassment on every level. Did we even have a shot in that period?

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Jose's a cunt. You can see Kane and Son just having the confidence sucked out of them by this fucking rent a brain of a manager. And yes, I know they'll be some you that will say we're in the running for 4 trophies. But this is hateful embarrassing shite football lads. I fell in love with this club because of football philosophies and ideals that were the exact opposite of how JM demands we play.
Just Fuck off Mourinho.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Yup we really are. I was happy to watch as we did this against the big boys and got the points, obviously barring Liverpool but I can’t champion this shite against teams we should be trying to play football against.

I have to say, as much as I agree the tactics are awful, most of the players were abysmal today, I even include Harry and Sonny in that. The last 75 minutes was an utter embarrassment on every level. Did we even have a shot in that period?
I don't know if we had a shot tbh I gave up watching and started moaning on forums! He has to go, I can't watch this any more. Beyond any other reason it's just stupid to throw away 2hrs of my life a week on something I don't enjoy that gives me zero entertainment. I don't watch Made In Chelsea or some such because it's crap so why should I watch this?

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
We score a goal.
We invite pressure for the rest of the game, We take off the best performer after 65 minutes......

Does this ring a bell Jose? Ah yes it hasn't worked a few times now has it you knob head!!!

Blamed the team today as well for not playing the attacking expansive football he asked for at half time... Ah yes Jose your well known for that style right enough.

I thought Ndombele was great today. He is fantastic to watch. Shame he comes off with his head down after 65 minutes AGAIN! Kane and Son look about done with defending at this point. Mourinhos losing another squad me thinks!

Ps. Good to be back!!!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I've never been so certain about a result as I was after about 15 minutes, when I turned to my family and said, this will finish 1-1. I hate this shit. There is no reason to consistently play football this way.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

We can’t have a shot the way this cunt sets us up. I refuse to blame the players, Mourinho has coached the fuck out of them to the point where we are playing counter-intuitive football. The footage of Mourinho going over page after page of theory with Bergwijn as he was about to come on says everything.

As does the world’s best striker having more touches in our box than theirs.

Mourinho has killed our club.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Agree
Agree
Agree
Agree & continue to
Agree up & down the list of posts above.

We all see what's wrong & during these matches, I just silently sit & shake my head at what I see. It's a hard watch because you know the ending. We've all seen it before.
BUT
I'll give him a bit more time. Haven't determined the amount yet. Could be a week. Could be a month. Could be tomorrow. The fence hoping has me conflicted & it's also tiring me out. But I am spending a bit more time on the JM out side again (or the otherwise known as the not so knee jerky "hurry up & change your tactics FFS" side).

Tomorrow's another day.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Agree
Agree
Agree
Agree & continue to
Agree up & down the list of posts above.

We all see what's wrong & during these matches, I just silently sit & shake my head at what I see. It's a hard watch because you know the ending. We've all seen it before.
BUT
I'll give him a bit more time. Haven't determined the amount yet. Could be a week. Could be a month. Could be tomorrow. The fence hoping has me conflicted & it's also tiring me out. But I am spending a bit more time on the JM out side again (or the otherwise known as the not so knee jerky "hurry up & change your tactics FFS" side).

Tomorrow's another day.
I like to base my decisions on facts and precedence. Using a bit of critical thinking I can say the facts are we are crap and history records that Mourinho teams get worse as his poisonous divisive tactics wear teams down. So, I will give him no more time and say tomorrow will be the same as yesterday as long as he remains. Out.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I mean, what a cunt.

Seriously. Whether he wins or loses it’s anti-football, gutless, ugly shitcunt crap.

The only upside I can see is that we now know that Harry Kane is also one hell of a central midfielder, a brilliant centre half and also a great deep lying playmaker.

Apparently he is also the world’s best striker. Not that any of us have see him play there under this utter disgrace of a manager.

Fuck off.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
The thing that I'm worried about is if I was Kane or Sonny and i thought my role for the foreseeable future was now a "Presser" or "advanced defender" under Mourinho, I'd be seriously looking around at other options! Why would you want to waste your talent playing for this plank ?

Levy,

You need to make a tough decision NOW......Make it! Go and get a manager that this club deserves FFS..