By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Woolwich (PL) A Sunday 26/9/21 16:30

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
This could be a dangerous game, the Goons are on a two match winning streak having beaten the two giants of the Premier League - Burnley and Norwich. We are on a two match PL losing streak so that must be reversed. We go 6 points clear of the goons or they draw level, a real 6 pointer, it is vital that we win this game because ..... I hate the fucking goons so much, I have always hated them and as much as I try and be fair and to hate other teams equally.

The last time we won an away PL game at their house was on the 20th November 2010, we won 3-2, the goals were scored by Kaboom, Bale and VDV, who gives a fuck who scored theirs? Younes only scored 6 PL goals for us and this winner was the most important:
Goons win.png

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
You know with all the malaise currently around the side after the past week or so, sod's law says we'll go there and batter them, which would be Christmas coming early for sure.

But Spurs Law, which is like Sod's law but worse, says that we'll probably play well for the first 20 minutes, concede a jammy goal and it all goes to shit.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I remember this game fondly, and with what I considered a crystal-clear vision.

But if you had asked me before I read this, I would have sworn up and down that Pav never played with VdV.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I remember this game fondly, and with what I considered a crystal-clear vision.

But if you had asked me before I read this, I would have sworn up and down that Pav never played with VdV.
You got me worried there, I thought the sausage machine had gone mental - I checked, it is a true fact,

Whooooooossshhhh! That was 11 years whizzing by. I remember his game, I was very pleased to have finally beaten them at their house, but really, 11 fucking years ago?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
You got me worried there, I thought the sausage machine had gone mental - I checked, it is a true fact,

Whooooooossshhhh! That was 11 years whizzing by. I remember his game, I was very pleased to have finally beaten them at their house, but really, 11 fucking years ago?
I was on my honeymoon, wife and I were at Gowran Park races in Ireland. I was watching on a screen in the bookies ring and went nuts when Younes headed the winner not realising there were a couple of Gooners right behind me also watching the match. Expected to get my head kicked off but they picked the Aussie accent and gave me a break.

We played Bremen in the CL at home the following week which we won 3-0 and I was lucky enough to attend. Bale missed a penalty from memory.

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Chicken and chorizo pie in the oven...

I hope I can sit down at tea time and enjoy it (with chips) with the family instead of having the raging hump about us bottling the only game thatll mean anything at all this season.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Well that wasn't a masterclass in defending was it?

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

So everyone just stands around and watches while they score. FFS.

It's almost as if they're trying to get Nuno sacked before Christmas.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Not a great start…poor all over

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
There's nothing on for the defence when they're in posession and absolutely no drive or will to do anything other than punt in long for it to come straight back again...

They want it more.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

No pressing, no urgency and not much of anything else at the moment.

You see Arteta directing traffic and Nuno standing there with his hands in his pockets.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
This is not how I want to spend my Sunday afternoon...

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I don’t know if this is the players, the coaches or both. It’s awful, even if we come back from this….I am not sure if I like this team at the moment

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
An 8 year old girl's team could beat us, we'll lucky if we can keep this to our usual 3-0 loss. How much do these cunts get paid?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
The fact that they all have their fucking heads down... and no cunt cares enough to chuck some fucks into one another to point a finger or two is telling...

Bunch of cunts.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Wow….we are broken
Without question. Something badly wrong in this club.

If this is a cricket score, does Nuno survive?

Even Stevie Wonder could see the players not giving a fuck and Levy won’t stand for that.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Tactics, vision, passing, defending, keeping the ball, effort - all missing. 9 fucking goals conceded in 200 minutes of PL football, 3 fucking goals scored in 470 minutes. Keep this shit up and we'll be in the Championship next season.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
This could be 5 or more. It's again, men against fucking boys.

We simply don't have the will to win a football match right now.

Im gonna say it.... Keeping Kane was a mistake.

The shite could have been cut out of this side and that money invested in bringing in fresh new hungry players.

We don't have a plan, we don't have tactics capable of beating bang average sides. This Arsenal team ain't special... we're making them look it though.

I wanna hear what goes on in that changing room...

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Was really looking forward to this weekends sporting feast.

Been awful, Yanks are spanking us in the Ryder Cup, AJ puts in a proper insipid performance, funnily enough at our stadium, and now i have to watch these muppets trying to play football. There's no tactics, the players wandering around from the first minute, whilst hoofing the ball hopefully up top. They can't even get themselves up for a NLD, just fuck off you bunch of overpaid mugs.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Harry Kane can seriously go and get fucked. He has no interest in being here.

Dele is playing a role he’s not used to.

Nuno is a hell of a nice guy but a B grade manager.

And Daniel Levy should be strung up for what he has allowed our club to become.

Does anybody have any fucking idea what we fucking stand for anymore because this is not the club I have followed for the last 40 years?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
My mum could have tackled Fatbelly today, not now of course, unless the ghost of my mum could - probably. Were we wrong to blame that cunt Mourinho? No manager can do anything with a bunch of cunts who seem to be happy to trouser their hundred grand plus a week and not fucking earn it. I don't mind losing if our players have to crawl off the pitch, knackered and bleeding, I can't stand this pathetic not giving a fuck.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Shambolic and disgraceful. The players are embarrassing themselves and the manager stands there motionless nodding his fucking head. How inspiring. The whole lot of them can fuck off!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Harry Kane can seriously go and get fucked. He has no interest in being here.

Dele is playing a role he’s not used to.

Nuno is a hell of a nice guy but a B grade manager.

And Daniel Levy should be strung up for what he has allowed our club to become.

Does anybody have any fucking idea what we fucking stand for anymore because this is not the club I have followed for the last 40 years?
40 years? Newbie. The thing that is eating me up is that I am not breaking stuff, I am not seeing the red mist, I have become comfortably numb - after 57 fucking years of supporting Tottenham since I was 8 years old, I am starting to give the same amount of fucks as our pathetic team.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Guarantee you some prick like Harry Kane comes out and apologises to the fans and promises to do better.

And whoever that is can fuck off. I just hope they don’t put Son, Lucas or Reguillon up to it because they are the only players who look like they give a fuck.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The last time we beat the Goons away, Harry was in charge. Is he doing anything at the moment? We need someone who will kick those lazy cunts a kick up the arse in the dressing room and on the pitch. Lloris is not a captain and I am starting to think Nuno is not a manager.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
What are the odds for Royal getting a red card just to put the steaming turd on top of the shit cake. Tanganga injured?