By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Woolwich (PL) A Sunday 26/9/21 16:30

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
The last time we beat the Goons away, Harry was in charge. Is he doing anything at the moment? We need someone who will kick those lazy cunts a kick up the arse in the dressing room and on the pitch. Lloris is not a captain and I am starting to think Nuno is not a manager.
I would genuinely take him right now.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
we were better under Mourinho. Boring, but at least we showed character in most of this games

and more attacking….

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
What are the odds for Royal getting a red card just to put the steaming turd on top of the shit cake. Tanganga injured?

I’d be happy to see someone show some heart and look like they give a shit.

If it means a red card then so be it. We’re finishing mid-table at best anyway.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
we were better under Mourinho. Boring, but at least we showed character in most of this games

and more attacking….
Ooooh, controversial! Same same for me, but I am not going to argue because we were shite under Mourinho and the same under Nuno.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I’d be happy to see someone show some heart and look like they give a shit.

If it means a red card then so be it. We’re finishing mid-table at best anyway.
Turn this into a war...

That's all we have left. Trouble is, the only player who gave a fuck went off at half time...

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Finally a decent challenge from Skipp

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Do we look better this half because the Goons are just coasting now? They've got the job done. When I say better I obviously mean not as bad.

Ok, maybe we are improving, penalty shout, 73% possession and a couple of half decent attacks in the last 10 minutes. We just need to pop in 4 goals and we're sorted! Fuck me I've only had two beers and I'm hallucinating.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Don’t we have a highly rated centre back on the bench who was considered the best defender in italy last year?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Eric Dier getting out of the way of Saka's shot and Lloris doesn't rip him a new one.?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Don’t we have a highly rated centre back on the bench who was considered the best defender in italy last year?
It might be a tad too late for a defender, 3 games too late.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
That was all Gil fighting for the ball

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Sonny! 12 minutes to go, we've got this! Yeah I know, old blokes like me shouldn't drink two beers and post bollocks on forums.

Am I being unfair to not give a fuck about Zhaka being injured? About time he got a taste of his own medicine.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
80 minutes too late this
Be fair mate, you can't expect anyone to play football with 100% effort, for 3 whole hours in a single week for a measly 200 grand a week. Oh, hold on, you can and should expect that.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Only Gil can come out of this with any credit.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
How is that not a booking? Sonny puts the ball down for the free kick and O'bangyernan kicks it away. It doesn't matter of course, but FFS!

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I'd drop Kane, Dele and Ndombele for the Villa game. Play Son through the middle, bring Gil in on the left. I don't care what your name is or your market value...if you don't give a fuck, play with the reserves. Embarass them the way they've embarrassed this club...

Reactions: Yid
ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
As the tweet says, no caption needed

Maybe we need to admit that Nuno was a mistake and just give the job to Ledley with Mason as his assistant?. The King wouldn't take any shit and would certainly remind the players about what it means to play for this club.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Down to 11th, the 3 lucky wins at the start of the season mean fuck all. Conceding 9 goals in 3 matches is not acceptable. #TheWholeFuckingLotOut

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
This could easily be 0 points from 6 games, that’s the scary thing.

Tottenham's per game ranks this season:

18th - goals
20th - shots
20th - chances from open play
20th - big chances
20th - shot creating actions
20th - distance covered
19th - progressive carries
20th - successful pressure %
19th - shots allowed

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Based on what he is saying today and last week, give it to Souness ‘til the end of the season 😂😂😂

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
This could easily be 0 points from 6 games, that’s the scary thing.

Tottenham's per game ranks this season:

18th - goals
20th - shots
20th - chances from open play
20th - big chances
20th - shot creating actions
20th - distance covered
19th - progressive carries
20th - successful pressure %
19th - shots allowed
That tells you everything you need to know.

We are currently ppaying like relegation fodder...

I am embarrassed.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Nuno just threw them or individuals under the bus. See who gets dropped because he didn't name names but he did say that individuals players are responsible for not doing what they were asked to do.

He said he made mistakes but players are ultimately not doing as they are instructed or not able to do what he has instructed them to do.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
By the way lads....

My pie was fucking awesome.... !!!
  • Half a chorizo diced and fried until crispy.
  • 2 diced chicken breasts.
  • White onion sautéed until soft
  • Tin of sweetcorn
  • Teaspoon of course black pepper
  • Teaspoon of smoked paprika
  • Half a teaspoon of Cayenne
  • tin of cream of mushroom soup
  • 250mml milk
  • Squirt of Mayo
  • Top it off with some GF Puff pastry
Big fat chunky oven chips...

Fuck Spurs the let down Spursy cunts...

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
LEVY OUT! Nothing else really matters? Is Nuno shit? He sure is, bit it's not his fault we have a weak side that doesn't want to run or tackle. Poch saw this coming in 2019 and fucking Levy didn't believe it. Do you believe now? You're not as smart as you fucking think you short bald fuck! Only positive to come out of this is that it will keep. Arteta around till the end of the season.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Ok maybe that was harsh. I don't actually know if Levy is short. Just always assumed he was

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
With Nuno's interview, this is clearly going to get worse before it gets better - if it gets better.

But then this is the second manager in a row to single out certain players for not doing the job, so what does this tell you?.

The deranged pipsqueak would rather see this club go down in flames than sell the likes of Alli or Kane or any of the other deadweight for whatever it takes to get rid of them and their attitudes so that the club can properly rebuild and move forward.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Without question. Something badly wrong in this club.

If this is a cricket score, does Nuno survive?

Even Stevie Wonder could see the players not giving a fuck and Levy won’t stand for that.
He's been standing for it for the last 3 years so I don't see why today is such line in the sand! Levy is the problem, simples.