By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Zagreb (A) EL Wednesday 18th March 17:55

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
Just googled it... from what little I saw as much as we were our usual shit, they were tidy, compact and worth their lead...

They're a decent side, but come on... ...they beat us with Mourinho the Supervisor Extraordinaire of Bus Parkers?

I actually watched the 2nd half with the sound off & didn't realize their goals came from one player.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

Club captain says that "the team at the moment is just a reflect[ion] of what's going on at the club." Damn.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Hugo‘s interview is extremely concerning. I admire his honestly but it seems we have some players who have been so fucked off by Jose, they can’t be bothered. That’s what I got from it

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Hugo‘s interview is extremely concerning. I admire his honestly but it seems we have some players who have been so fucked off by Jose, they can’t be bothered. That’s what I got from it
Yeah, I thought the same thing. I think he tried to walk it back a little, but definitely striking to hear him say that. On the other hand, it’s plain to see I the performances.

Reactions: Yid
Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
It's what he didn't say that concerned me. He barely touched on it. There's obviously something going very wrong behind closed doors and what we see on the pitch is merely a taste of it.
Levy you cunt, sack Jose now. Bring Arry in till the end of the season and maybe that'll give us the lift we need to get up there challenging again, and playing proper football.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wow, Hugo has just checked the club under the bus... and rightly fucking so if that is the case...!!!

If Levy doesn't see that this shower of shit needs him to make a decision then he is the problem that needs cutting from the club.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Maybe we' get lucky and the Croatian police arrest Mourinho as well? Certainly enough evidence.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I don't always agree with Windy, but this (from a longer thread about JM) is spot on IMO. These players were one of the most cohesive, hardworking groups in European football within very recent memory: