By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Chavs (H) PL Thurs 4th Feb 20;00

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
So, the best scenario is we sack Jose one hour before kick off, appoint Harry who starts Dele. Dele scores a hat trick and Bale hits a 40 yard free kick.

Harry will play Bale at left back, because that’s where he started. He starts Crouch, Defoe and Krancjar in a new offensive unit, which in 2 more games be considered the best front 3 in the world. Ryan Nelson is bought in to play alongside Dier, Danny Rose plays centre mid because he‘s ‘triffic

After the game, Levy announces he has converted to Buddhism and leaves to join the monks in the Tibetan mountains to raise and care for elephants.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Seriously, what sort of result would it take to get rid of this cunt?

If Chelsea won 3-0 would that be enough? 4-0?

Yes, I feel dirty thinking this way but I am now of the mindset that Mourinho must go by any means necessary.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Seriously, what sort of result would it take to get rid of this cunt?

If Chelsea won 3-0 would that be enough? 4-0?

Yes, I feel dirty thinking this way but I am now of the mindset that Mourinho must go by any means necessary.
It feels like an embarrassing result would be the end of him, and I don't doubt that he will set his team up accordingly (not that that's a departure from business as usual) to avoid this result.

IMO it's really down to whether the players will put in a shift for him, or if Chelsea, who are still unconvincing to say the least, will fuck it up.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
So, the best scenario is we sack Jose one hour before kick off, appoint Harry who starts Dele. Dele scores a hat trick and Bale hits a 40 yard free kick.

Harry will play Bale at left back, because that’s where he started. He starts Crouch, Defoe and Krancjar in a new offensive unit, which in 2 more games be considered the best front 3 in the world. Ryan Nelson is bought in to play alongside Dier, Danny Rose plays centre mid because he‘s ‘triffic

After the game, Levy announces he has converted to Buddhism and leaves to join the monks in the Tibetan mountains to raise and care for elephants.
Don't forget Pav.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
There is zero chance we are going to get a result here.... so by that bar I want a result that forces the boards hand.

I feel so low making a statement like that, but what happens after this with Daniel "pound-stretcher" Levy steering the ship. Although I genuinely don't think things could get much worse.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I have no fucking clue how this pans out, or what team he will pick or what formation. I fear facing a rejuvenated Chelsea with a team low on confidence, ability and desire, but who knows eh? We live in hope and many of us are conflicted at the moment. I desperately want to win, but not so that maureen can stick two fingers up to everyone.

I think we have to face the fact that he's here until the summer, let's just hope that winning the league cup doesn't save his job, although winning the Europa league and hence CL football might in Levy's eyes anyway........

S

spurs2rise

Player in Training.
I honestly have no idea how this go.

I am going to say a random 2-1 win just to confuse the shit out of the whole situation, and probably make everyone more annoyed.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I have no fucking clue how this pans out, or what team he will pick or what formation. I fear facing a rejuvenated Chelsea with a team low on confidence, ability and desire, but who knows eh? We live in hope and many of us are conflicted at the moment. I desperately want to win, but not so that maureen can stick two fingers up to everyone.

I think we have to face the fact that he's here until the summer, let's just hope that winning the league cup doesn't save his job, although winning the Europa league and hence CL football might in Levy's eyes anyway........
We may have to face the fact that he's here until is contract ends or he quits. 15 mil a year is a lot for anyone to swallow, let alone a penny pincher like Levy. A loose guestimate is that we still owe him 45 mil on his deal. I'd imagine Levy would sooner eat a dead squirrel than eat that contract.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
We may have to face the fact that he's here until is contract ends or he quits. 15 mil a year is a lot for anyone to swallow, let alone a penny pincher like Levy. A loose guestimate is that we still owe him 45 mil on his deal. I'd imagine Levy would sooner eat a dead squirrel than eat that contract.
What's Champions League worth though?

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Squirrel is a delicacy in some cultures... maybe we can convince him it's worth it?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

Fucking gobble gobble Levy, you cunt.

Eat that contract and let it be a lesson to you about vanity. Cunt.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
If you think about it all of Levys vanity projects have gone proper tits up.

Stadium... huge investment for absolutely zero return... the cherry on the steaming pile of shite that is THFC inclusive of fuck all naming rights deals because he was hankering for a few more quids when number 2 & 3 in this list dropped into place.

Moron-io... absolute thunder cunt dinosaur and hasn't even come close to attracting the players or results Levy thought he was buying for £15,000,000.00 pa. Has alienated players who were considered pized assets and also shown the real superstars in the squad which way the door is and I wouldn't be surprised to see the jewels picked clean from our squad in an attempt to wipe away the debt Enic have amased from building the vanity projects and the efect of Covid.

Bale... this ex professional footballer, walking football soccer franchise owner and semi pro golfer was supposed to be the jewel in Levys crown and has actually been a used, second hand, shit smeared, tooth marked dildo of a purchase at £1,200,000.00 pm.

This club is a fucking joke right now.

#LevyOut

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Andrew Village Boys got the boot after a home drubbing by Liverpool, 5-0, so would that work again? I feel dirty and ashamed hoping for us to get totally mullahed, but this cunt has to go, I can't take anymore of his dinosaur tactics and bullshit. I don't think even a record loss would force the arch-cunt Levy's hand, after paying the Poch to tend his garden for all those months there is no way he is going to pay off Moron-io.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Levy did no due diligence.... he went with the daily star headline... for such a good "businessman" he has made some colossal clangers...

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
2EC07072-587A-44E9-99F6-84A8261C244D.png

Apologies for screenshot format. It’s a better balanced side. At least we are starting with the guy who we actually brought in to deputise for Kane.

We’ll still get thrashed. 0-3.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
At least only 4 at the back, so we should at least resemble a football team. Have a weird feeling it's gonna be Bergwin's day. Could be lack of sleep.

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
Nomnombelly lottery numbers tonight are 7 and 5

S

spurs2rise

Player in Training.
I now feel overly confident.

I have nobody to blame but myself when it ends in tears.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Why didn’t Vini play Son in there?....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
68 mins for N’dombele....

15 mins gone and were getting murdered...

Over run in midfield doesn't even cover it... they must have 12 players... who enjoy running.

Ben Davis is doing doubled up on and no one is helping.

Considering were effectively defending with 7 defenders there is sooooo much space infront of our 18 yard box that they are taking the piss

Ndom is so deep he can't affect the forward play.

Where is the energy for fuck sake this is the chavs....

Why did I watch...?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Superb let's defend a 1-0 deficit.... because there is fuck all else we seem to be able to do.