By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Christian Eriksen (with an E!!)

C

corroded

Player in Training.
If anyone spots him, can they please return him to Tottenham Hotspur, N17, London

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
If anyone spots him, can they please return him to Tottenham Hotspur, N17, London
I spotted him,pulling out of 50/50 challenges and being evertons best passer.His head must be away with the fairies to have become so poor.La Liga`s finest wouldnt touch him with a barge pole,italians are stupid enough though.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I spotted him,pulling out of 50/50 challenges and being evertons best passer.His head must be away with the fairies to have become so poor.La Liga`s finest wouldnt touch him with a barge pole,italians are stupid enough though.
I started screaming when he pulled out of the easy, very winnable challenger on the left sideline near midfield. It was so egregious it was embarrassing. He has literally given up on us. Loved him but he is in for a rude awakening. With his lack of speed Italy is his only real option. Hope he enjoys it.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I started screaming when he pulled out of the easy, very winnable challenger on the left sideline near midfield. It was so egregious it was embarrassing. He has literally given up on us. Loved him but he is in for a rude awakening. With his lack of speed Italy is his only real option. Hope he enjoys it.
Yeah thats where I found myself shouting something along the lines of you useless danish c#nt,and the inevitable glare from my scandinavian missus 😬

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Egregious as fuck, that was mate, fucking egregiously egregious, What does egregious mean?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
That pissed me off soooooo much... he got fully cunted off for bottling it when we needed blood sweat and tears to wrap up the game...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It's all a fucking great mis-managed shame in my view and I'm surprised at Eriksen's attitude. Modric wasn't this bad..

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
It's all a fucking great mis-managed shame in my view and I'm surprised at Eriksen's attitude. Modric wasn't this bad..
I thought Modric was this bad but we at least got 30M for him. We'll end up with nothing for Eriksen.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I thought Modric was this bad but we at least got 30M for him. We'll end up with nothing for Eriksen.
Remember the cracking goal at Bolton away.....? At least Modric gave about 80% in his final season, we're getting about 50% from Eriksen and it seems that he is stupid enough to believe that he will be impressing suitors.....he won't. I originally thought it was just a lack of form and maybe it is, but I think it's looking more like he doesn't give a fuck. Recent evidence - goal celebration in Belgrade (although admittedly the game was won and it was a scuffed half arsed effort)

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Remember the cracking goal at Bolton away.....? At least Modric gave about 80% in his final season, we're getting about 50% from Eriksen and it seems that he is stupid enough to believe that he will be impressing suitors.....he won't. I originally thought it was just a lack of form and maybe it is, but I think it's looking more like he doesn't give a fuck. Recent evidence - goal celebration in Belgrade (although admittedly the game was won and it was a scuffed half arsed effort)
I did think it was interesting that everyone on the team surrounded him and seemed to be making a point of congratulating him after the goal.

I doubt he's stupid--this is a player who turned down a move to City before coming to Spurs because he wanted playing time, and he's always seemed pretty insightful in interviews. Obviously wanting a move has affected him, if,it's true that his supposed suitors weren't interested, I imagine the whole thing is probably a bit embarrassing, and wouldn't be surprised if his confidence is shot. That seems just as likely as him just not giving a fuck.

Whatever the problem, he absolutely shouldn't be part of the starting XI. Which is a shame.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I did think it was interesting that everyone on the team surrounded him and seemed to be making a point of congratulating him after the goal.

I doubt he's stupid--this is a player who turned down a move to City before coming to Spurs because he wanted playing time, and he's always seemed pretty insightful in interviews. Obviously wanting a move has affected him, if,it's true that his supposed suitors weren't interested, I imagine the whole thing is probably a bit embarrassing, and wouldn't be surprised if his confidence is shot. That seems just as likely as him just not giving a fuck.

Whatever the problem, he absolutely shouldn't be part of the starting XI. Which is a shame.
Imagine what Levy is thinking right now....

60+ million...... "poof"

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
He played a good 2nd half this morning.

And now he will stink it up for us this weekend.