By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Emerson Royal

T

Tottenhamlad

Player in Training.
Couldn’t find a thread but would like to hear opinions on this player? In my opinion of being a fan since 2009 he is the worst RB for the club I have ever seen. Don’t know what the hell we were thinking and whoever sanctioned the signing and decided to overpay all that money should be given they’re P45.

Makes you look back at the Hutton and Corluka days and realise how reliable they were.

Bet Barcelona couldn’t believe it when we offered what we did for this guy.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I have never seen the point of him. I don't think he's much of a player and I really hate his rolling about on the floor bollocks. I would rather have kept Serge fecking Aurier. Hutton? Nah, mate, no ta.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I think it proves not all players from Barca are special. shows glimmers of being a decent player but has not really set the premier league alight. Currently our best option at right back but it says a lot when Conte is looking for a replacement this window…..

and he wants fucking Traore….

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Why did we ever sell Kyle Walker Peters? To get Aurier, Doherty and Royal….and waste about £50m net. Our player recruitment is a shambles - get rid of Hitchen - re hire Paul Mitchell

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Why did we ever sell Kyle Walker Peters? To get Aurier, Doherty and Royal….and waste about £50m net. Our player recruitment is a shambles - get rid of Hitchen - re hire Paul Mitchell
KWPs goal yesterday was a beauty! His first in the PL apparently.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
I can't see Emerson ever making it. Don't know whether it's lack of confidence or lack of skill, but when the ball's at his feet he just looks totally uncomfortable. Poor lad.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Have we all seen/laughed at this. Emerson seems to either make his own or pays someone to edit together a best of match video. My favourite part in this one, is where he falls over and then it happens on slow motion

T

Tottenhamlad

Player in Training.
The replies are even more hilarious then the video 😂

I use to make comps especially Tottenham ones but my account got deleted 😢

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Have we all seen/laughed at this. Emerson seems to either make his own or pays someone to edit together a best of match video. My favourite part in this one, is where he falls over and then it happens on slow motion

I'm actually quite impressed with that especially his determination and commitment. The problem is that he is all over the place which presents opportunity after opportunity to the opposition. Luis Diaz is going to have a field day when we play Liverpool.

i know he's young, but he comes across as an enthusiastic kid and I'm pretty sure that's not what we need at the top of the Premier League. Kyle Walker Peters was a lot better than that and we sold him.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I'm actually quite impressed with that especially his determination and commitment. The problem is that he is all over the place which presents opportunity after opportunity to the opposition. Luis Diaz is going to have a field day when we play Liverpool.

i know he's young, but he comes across as an enthusiastic kid and I'm pretty sure that's not what we need at the top of the Premier League. Kyle Walker Peters was a lot better than that and we sold him.
Yeah, hard to fault his effort, but he's nowhere near good enough. Like maybe further off the pace than anyone we've had in some time. Best thing for him would be getting sold to Villarreal--seems to work for lots of our other also-rans.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Remember Sonny one year in? Most wanted him gone. Why can't we give Emerson a chance? I prefer that. If he can't cut the mustard next year then he's off.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Remember Sonny one year in? Most wanted him gone. Why can't we give Emerson a chance? I prefer that. If he can't cut the mustard next year then he's off.
I don't remember that, so I must not fit in with 'most people'. You can give Emerson a chance if you want, but a leopard does not change its pants.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
He's up against Luis Diaz this weekend.....He'll grow up quite quickly I would imagine.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
I want him replaced next season because I don’t think he’s much cop, but fair’s fair, he did a decent job today against Liverpool

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I want him replaced next season because I don’t think he’s much cop, but fair’s fair, he did a decent job today against Liverpool
Yep. I don't think he's good enough, but I thought yesterday was his best performance for us.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Also now been officially voted as man of the match

Maybe a career making performance?

He’s in for the remainder of the season so I suppose we’ll soon see if he builds on this or reverts to being awful.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Its like he is trolling himself….had a decent game but any persons highlights should not involve the commentator saying what a bad ball it was 😂😂😂😂

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Its like he is trolling himself….had a decent game but any persons highlights should not involve the commentator saying what a bad ball it was 😂😂😂😂

Through his own self-deprecation he's slowly becoming popular (and improving ability wise). Just needs to learn how to pass, cross, shoot and get some positional sense now.............

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Through his own self-deprecation he's slowly becoming popular (and improving ability wise). Just needs to learn how to pass, cross, shoot and get some positional sense now.............
One game where he wasn't kack is certainly slowly improving, I hope he does improve, but personally I don't think he's got the cojones for it, he is a bit of a Paulinho. Hope I'm wrong.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
One game where he wasn't kack is certainly slowly improving, I hope he does improve, but personally I don't think he's got the cojones for it, he is a bit of a Paulinho. Hope I'm wrong.
We'll know by 10.00pm on Thursday.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Good performance last night (except for the pair of chances he should've scored.) I could see him becoming a sort of cult figure--kind of a Super Pav thing. He'll still need to be upgraded on this summer of course.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Has everyone seen the picture of him celebrating the goal, whilst holding a white smoke flare?? All over Twitter but here too.......

FSnl8B8WUAAZvkp

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Has everyone seen the picture of him celebrating the goal, whilst holding a white smoke flare?? All over Twitter but here too.......

FSnl8B8WUAAZvkp
You know what... he is shit... but he is bantersaurus on purpose or not...!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
You know what... he is shit... but he is bantersaurus on purpose or not...!!!
FSlLkJbWQAA3Nzv

This sums up the whole night.

Arsenal have none of that.

• Love
Reactions: Yid
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
two games in a row he has been good. onwards, young man.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
two games in a row he has been good. onwards, young man.
Sorry, I disagree. Two games in a row he has been OK, not good. If we settle for OK, then we ain't going nowhere. His passing is 90% pony, his tackling is 80% ineffective, his playacting is 100% pathetic. He seems a nice, popular geezer and I would wish him well - with another club.