By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Erik Lamela

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Yeah, Lamela back means less Sissoko.

He also seems to have more of a first touch, ability to pass a man, eye for a crucial pass and defensively stronger.

If he got twenty combined goals and assists people would be raving. He's just slightly missing that final product. Let us hope he comes back nice and strong, and hasn't gone backwards.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Yeah, Lamela back means less Sissoko.

He also seems to have more of a first touch, ability to pass a man, eye for a crucial pass and defensively stronger.

If he got twenty combined goals and assists people would be raving. He's just slightly missing that final product. Let us hope he comes back nice and strong, and hasn't gone backwards.
This is spot on and I don't think he's far off the 10 goals 10 assists mark. I think he may have scored 10 in the season we finished third, but could be wrong. Hopefully he comes back better than ever. I imagine he's hungry as fuck now.

ParkLaneMal

ParkLaneMal

Player in Training.
This is spot on and I don't think he's far off the 10 goals 10 assists mark. I think he may have scored 10 in the season we finished third, but could be wrong. Hopefully he comes back better than ever. I imagine he's hungry as fuck now.

He is going to have to fight big time to get ahead of Son, imo. Not sure whether he has that hunger for a fight. I might be (hopefully) wrong but I won't get too excited about his return until I see him perform. The long term injury seemed to be a bit of a red-herring, again only my opinion.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
He is going to have to fight big time to get ahead of Son, imo. Not sure whether he has that hunger for a fight. I might be (hopefully) wrong but I won't get too excited about his return until I see him perform. The long term injury seemed to be a bit of a red-herring, again only my opinion.
I agree with the Son point but they're slightly different player with Son being more direct and Lamela in my opinion better at the one touch pass and move game. Could be a horses for courses situation with them two as Lamelas defensive game is the better of the two I think. But I generally think Son has a bit more end product. Whatever happens Lamela and Son are both light years ahead of Sissoko so gonna be good once they're both back.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse

Not sure, but I think he scored 5 league goals that season.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Gym work for @ErikLamela at Hotspur Way as he continues his recovery from injury...
1f6b4-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f4aa.png
#COYS

DEthF4wXkAAs1kb.jpg

DEthIV2WAAA-Em5.jpg

DEthIZ_XcAE9qlM.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Gym work for @ErikLamela at Hotspur Way as he continues his recovery from injury...
1f6b4-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f4aa.png
#COYS

DEthF4wXkAAs1kb.jpg

DEthIV2WAAA-Em5.jpg

DEthIZ_XcAE9qlM.jpg
C'mon Erik seriously.....Santi Cazorla at Arsenal has had an ingrowing toenail for 2 years - don' be one of those types.

Do your stuff and work hard or fuck off, it's binary. I think and hope ypu''pl be the Nuts

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
friend took his kid to hotspur way,I have proof erik is alive!!

DHnCTSwW0AAJXLY.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Will we see Erik in a Spurs shirt soon? any updates?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Will we see Erik in a Spurs shirt soon? any updates?
End of oct early november is the word on the street.

So by then we could have back Rose,wanyama,dembele,and lamela !!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
End of oct early november is the word on the street.

So by then we could have back Rose,wanyama,dembele,and lamela !!
It will be interesting to see what happens with Rose. As a start point he's got to shift Ben Davies, that won't be easy and will be a good test of his determination and resolve.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
It will be interesting to see what happens with Rose. As a start point he's got to shift Ben Davies, that won't be easy and will be a good test of his determination and resolve.
If he comes back better than before,helps us win something,buys me a tray of beer with a rare roast beef sandwich served to me by a naked denise van outen then maybe I will welcome him back with opens arms.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
If he comes back better than before,helps us win something,buys me a tray of beer with a rare roast beef sandwich served to me by a naked denise van outen then maybe I will welcome him back with opens arms.
Ahh yes, but you would be behind me in the queue.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Unless poch had a part in rose coming out with that interview I can’t see him playing for us again

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Unless poch had a part in rose coming out with that interview I can’t see him playing for us again
I can....... until late december,its more who do we buy in jan with the £60m from Rose.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Not sure which one of those I agree with....but I'd be surprised if he wasn't gone one way or another.