By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Everton (A) PL Sun 3rd November 2019 16:30

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
EvertonSpurs.jpg

This could turn out to be a must win game. Looking at my 'puter predictions for this weekend we could go 15th if we lose this or move up to 8th with a win. We haven't won an away game in the PL since january - 11 games without a win, grim, very grim.

Personally I'd like to see Lucas start, but I know fuck-all about football tactics so maybe that would be dumb. Will we see Ryan Sessegnon? Dunno. Will Lo Celso add to his 46 minutes of PL match time? Dele doesn't look ready to me, but he got the goal that scraped the draw against Watford so ...
Danny Rose is suspended, Erik Lamela might still be injured. Gazza in goal is not a problem, phew! Tricky but I have a feeling we will win this 4-1. COYS.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We need to crush these clowns....

I want players out there who want to be, bin the fucking rest and graft our bollocks off.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Historically, at least from my memory which goes back at least until breakfast, we do well against Everton. Plus they're a bit shit this season so far. I like Everton, but we need to beat them next Sunday, so I think we will. I'd like Mr Lamela to be fit and Eriksen can sit on the bench if he doesn't shape up soon. Tanguy N'dombele and Sissoko for me, two brilliant hard working midfield dynamo's, KWP PLEASE Poch, why don't you like him??? If not then play your Argie boy Foyth, just not the loose cannon that is Aurier. Son has to play, he's our best player by a country mile at the moment and then Dele and Kane.

I can't work out the time difference between here and Japan but that's where I'll be watching it because on Saturday I'll be watching England win the Rugby World Cup. I think I have to get up early for the Yids, but that's Ok, hopefully I won't have gone to bed....

1-3 to Spurs, but any win will do to be honest. Then we go to Belgrade where another any sort of win will do.

Reactions: Yid
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I have been to our last two games at Goodison. We destroyed Everton both times.

I am not going this year...so we are fucked.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Damn. Still, one or two of the players will be relieved you're volunteering to be scapegoat...
I went when we lost 1-0,i`d said to a mate at least one half we`ll have Bale attacking right infront of us (from where the away fans are situated),was a bad day all round cos Mr Triffic played him right wing !!I remember them singing gareth bale he plays on the left 😂

So as I wont be there,I am cancelling out the aforementioned we are fucked !!

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I wanna be all doom and gloom for this one but Everton are even more crap than we are.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I`ve sorted the pre-game team talk out!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I`ve sorted the pre-game team talk out!!
Ok, it's a lovely video and some terrific memories... but other than the Ajax bits it's all 20 year old grainy or black and white clips... and that to me seems to be the fucking problem.

We havent won a single sausage since for ever.

Maybe not getting humped out of domestic cups by lower league clubs and giving the comps and opposition some respect we might have some more recent (colour) clips to montage....

I think I'm just generally a grumpy cunt at the minute and the Spursy bullshit is tipping me over the fucking edge...

Maybe I'm on the blob.... ignore me.

SERIOUSLY.... I SAID I AM FINE.....!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Being reported Kane is injured.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Love to see this line up but highly unlikely, especially the full backs and Troy.

Gazza
KWP, Toby, Sanchez, Sessegnon
Ndombele, Sissoko
Sonny, Lo Celso, Moura
Parrott

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Feels like it's getting difficult for Poch now. The team imo needs consistency, yet how do you play Aurier, Eriksen and Alli again!? Its pretty tough.

We need a result massively!!

----------Gazza
Foyth Toby Sanchez Davies
-----Ndombele Sissoko
----------- lo celso
Moura------son-----eriksen

I don't much care about the surrounding team but I'd finally like to see this midfield 3. I believe it's why Lo Celso and Ndombele were bought. Would be good to try and start utilising it.

This Everton team isn't flooding with talent, we need to go out and dominate. I'll be disappointed if we play a really defensive team especially if Mina is out. We can get at them!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Gonna be a massive meltdown for the next hour,and then..................

EIdVAOCXsAM0cLb

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ffs eriksen again
What? Don't you rate him? He might be back to his best today, so might Dele and Serge might not get sent off . My fingers, legs and eyes are crossed for this game, win and we go into 8th spot, lose and it's 14th. Either way the chances of top four are remote, but there is a sliver of hope if we win, lose and we'll be lucky to be playing Thursday nights next season. This is going to be a tough watch, if Walcott scores or is even shown on the telly I am going to get right fucking grumpy.

It will be fine, Lucas will get a hat-trick and we will win 5-1 (Lucas(3),Sonny (2) (Serge OG) - but 1-0 will do for me.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
What? Don't you rate him? He might be back to his best today, so might Dele and Serge might not get sent off . My fingers, legs and eyes are crossed for this game, win and we go into 8th spot, lose and it's 14th. Either way the chances of top four are remote, but there is a sliver of hope if we win, lose and we'll be lucky to be playing Thursday nights next season. This is going to be a tough watch, if Walcott scores or is even shown on the telly I am going to get right fucking grumpy.

It will be fine, Lucas will get a hat-trick and we will win 5-1 (Lucas(3),Sonny (2) (Serge OG) - but 1-0 will do for me.

hes a liability

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Well that was a classic relegation battle 45 mins

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
0 shots on target.
0 intensity
0 movement

Several shite Eriksen set pieces
Several shite Alli flicks

Plus point

Aurier has been good so far
Our bench looks decent

Think I'd get the new boys on. Least they will put in a good shift. Parrott could even be interesting.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yeasssss... get in and FUCK YOU RICHALESON YOU CUNT.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Who is the lad Davis is up against? Is he rapid becuse Davis looks like he is running in custard...!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Fuck...... surely that was Serges red card?

That's not a straight red tackle from Son, the club should appeal that.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
That is so dark, yeah that’s not a red for Sonny, looks like it came about from Serge’s tackle. Poor Gomes, that’s horrific.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
That is so dark, yeah that’s not a red for Sonny, looks like it came about from Serge’s tackle. Poor Gomes, that’s horrific.
his foot got caught in the turf,its shithouse refereeing,gives a yellow,sees the injury and upgrades it,WTF is VAR for,thats a diabolical error from the ref.