By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Films and TV series

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I watched 1st episode,just too sad,i like my disaster stuff to not be so true!!Too disturbing for me so i binned it.
Its humbling mate, I almost felt duty bound to watch it. Those poor fuxkers sacrificed them selves for the greater good... in most scenarios that's how it was portrayed.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Its humbling mate, I almost felt duty bound to watch it. Those poor fuxkers sacrificed them selves for the greater good... in most scenarios that's how it was portrayed.
oh I bet,disturbs me state asking or rather fooling people to laying their lives on the line.For sure most would do the brave thing to save others but the bollarky untruths I find horrible.BTW check out that mumbai film,watched it again when the missus got back from sweden,she rated it too,if you do try&get subtitles but you can survive without.Sad but very uplifting what humans will do to help each other even on pain of death.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
OMG,he just replied to me on twitter!after i posted this video,how he managed to not cry laughing,"check me one time whitey"
The fast show a proper british classic

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Mindhunter is back for series 2 mid august.
Very good look at how profiling began,amazing that before the 70s it was really believed you were either born evil or good and not a product of your circumstance.I would guess the book that spawned the series is pretty good?

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Mindhunter is back for series 2 mid august.
Very good look at how profiling began,amazing that before the 70s it was really believed you were either born evil or good and not a product of your circumstance.I would guess the book that spawned the series is pretty good?
It’s very good i audiobooked after watching the first series I’d probily advise waiting till after the second one has aired because it might ruin the rest of it ,he’s been involved some massive cases

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
I’ve gone back in on Fargo big time have to say it’s up there with my fav series ever,if you haven’t watched the three series on Netflix I can’t recommend them enough three series is probily the weakest but still quality

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Watching handmaids tale now. It’s fucked because you could see trump pull some shot like this

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Alita Battle Angel is a decent watch...

Brightburn is also quite a decent film.

Brightburn was pretty good. It reminded me a lot of Chronicle from a few years ago.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Alita Battle Angel is a decent watch...

Brightburn is also quite a decent film.

I liked Alita.

I think it'd agree review I heard about it which was it doesn't really have a story, but that it doesn't really matter

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I liked Alita.

I think it'd agree review I heard about it which was it doesn't really have a story, but that it doesn't really matter
Yeah it was good... I think it was the first step on a trilogy or some other "ology" where Nero gets his comeuppance.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Yeah it was good... I think it was the first step on a trilogy or some other "ology" where Nero gets his comeuppance.

Well I agree there. They did sequel hook at the end, but actually the single story is pretty neatly tied up too.

I think I like it just because in a world where everything is trying to tie into a universe this seems tied up, but still with potential to do more. A bit like The Matrix was

It's also nice to see a character grow and evolve too. Something a lot of big Hollywood titles have kinda forgotten about lately

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Binge watched "Manifest". First season.
A plane en route from Jamaica to NY mysteriously disappears.
All on board presumed dead yet the plane reappears after 5 1/2 years.
The catch is that the passengers only experienced some extraordinary turbulence.
No time difference. Didn't age at all.
It's about how they re-integrate back into society which has moved on.
Some supernatural implications to add some spice.

Gonna go & pick up where I left off some time ago on "Ballers"
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is a retired football player who now is a player rep.
Interesting as it has its moments.

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Binge watched "Manifest". First season.
A plane en route from Jamaica to NY mysteriously disappears.
All on board presumed dead yet the plane reappears after 5 1/2 years.
The catch is that the passengers only experienced some extraordinary turbulence.
No time difference. Didn't age at all.
It's about how they re-integrate back into society which has moved on.
Some supernatural implications to add some spice.

Gonna go & pick up where I left off some time ago on "Ballers"
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is a retired football player who now is a player rep.
Interesting as it has its moments.
Until they realise they have been wearing the same underwear for over 5 years...

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I know it's a old now, but "The Americans" on Amazon is a really great watch. Very smart and it isn't overly intense. Doesn't suffer from the "Homeland" issues that can leave you shaking and twitching. And there's also a ton of 80s references so that immediately makes it awesome.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I have been avoiding Shameless US because I loved the UK original and 'knew' the yank version would be shite. I am now on series 7 and it's really good, so once again I was wr....., less correct. You have to try and forget the UK Shameless, it's very different, but really watchable.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
I have been avoiding Shameless US because I loved the UK original and 'knew' the yank version would be shite. I am now on series 7 and it's really good, so once again I was wr....., less correct. You have to try and forget the UK Shameless, it's very different, but really watchable.

i had no idea there was a UK shameless...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Mindhunter fantastic again second season!!

Just watched the new fast&furious,meh ok to while away an hour or so,but the mike oxsmall name was one I hadnt heard before 😂

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I thought it was absolute quality..... until the very last scene...!!!
Remember what the lad said in the corridor earlier in the same episode - that's what my money is on.

ps the 'Yo' was the start of 'You' I haven't gone all lentils, acoustic guitars and bandana's on you.........ha ha

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Remember what the lad said in the corridor earlier in the same episode - that's what my money is on.

ps the 'Yo' was the start of 'You' I haven't gone all lentils, acoustic guitars and bandana's on you.........ha ha
:rolleyes:

😂

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

Haha, that's Skai...☝️ 😉

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
So anyone know what this Fleabag is all about and if it's worth a watch?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

Nope dont remember...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
godfather of harlem,the new boardwalk empire!