By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Films and TV series

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I’m having a quick look at ‘Harry’s Heroes’ mossed the first episode, currently Merson is disintegrating through gambling addiction. I know he’s a goon, but it’s sad watching it.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Dirty John on Netflix is a good watch.

As is Sunderland 'til I Die. A fascinating look into a club on the rails. Well worth a look.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Watched the first dirty John and it didnt grip me...

Fair comment. The first episode just slowly builds the backstory. I listened to the podcast first and that probably was an advantage.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I’m having a quick look at ‘Harry’s Heroes’ mossed the first episode, currently Merson is disintegrating through gambling addiction. I know he’s a goon, but it’s sad watching it.
no its not!!He does adverts for skybet thats not exactly part of the therapy they`d recommend,Its like Adams doing adverts for whiskey.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Sorry my mistake.....didn't know that. Total tosser.
Its not just he`s a goon,who hates us,but working for the biggest advertisers of betting in the UK (sky,sky sports and particular soccer saturday),I find it hard to feel sorry for him,its like having a coke addiction and working for Escobar.Yeah addiction and issues are awful,but you`ve sold your soul for celebrity and the money it earns,now kenny samson living on a park bench with 50 wine bottles i did feel sad for,he`s not selling himself for fame,which lets be honest is a huge part in a lot of celebs mental issues.
If Merson wants to help himself,then take himself out of the public eye,and especially away from an industry so ingrained now in the business of his addiction.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Fair comment. The first episode just slowly builds the backstory. I listened to the podcast first and that probably was an advantage.
Im the same didn’t get past the first one the actress I thought was very wooden ,the doc on Netflix about it is decent I’ll go back and try it again

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Started Sons of Anarchy last night. I'm expecting big things! It's a serious cast. Didn't realise how many big hitters are in it.

Last edited:
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
finished Ozark..... wanted more...

Next..... Mr Mercedes or Suits

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Started Sona of Anarchy last night. I'm expecting big things! It's a serious cast. Didn't realise how many big hitters are in it.
Like many towards the end it drifts cos its a long series,havent looked at the new spinoff one yet.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Started Sona of Anarchy last night. I'm expecting big things! It's a serious cast. Didn't realise how many big hitters are in it.
I watched about 300 seasons of it and got really fed up with it, too much of the same thing. I do like Mayans which is a spin off, it seems a bit more grown up.

Last edited:
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
finished Ozark..... wanted more...

Next..... Mr Mercedes or Suits

The first 3 seasons of Suits are fun. Then every episode is basically the same as the one before it.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
You will piss yourself laughing when they come to Ireland lol
lol that was a funny couple of episodes.

Watched den of thieves last night,was pretty good film,didnt guess the ending which is pretty rare in a film these days,and really American gods,WTF is it all about.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

Watched den of thieves last night,was pretty good film,didnt guess the ending which is pretty rare in a film these days,and really American gods,WTF is it all about.
Watched about half a dozen episodes... weird as fuck

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Someone told me that the book was the absolute bollocks, so I tried to read it and it was indeed bollocks. I tried to watch the TV series as well and gave up because I stopped doing acid about 40 years ago and couldn't work out what the fuck it was all about.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
I’ve rewatched afterlife with the Doris I didn’t like it first time round thought like Derek it was to soppy ,but must admit on second viewing it’s rather good

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Someone told me that the book was the absolute bollocks, so I tried to read it and it was indeed bollocks. I tried to watch the TV series as well and gave up because I stopped doing acid about 40 years ago and couldn't work out what the fuck it was all about.
I havent got a scooby whats really going on,it intrigues me at the moment

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member

That is the only thing I knew before I started. Loadsa people told me how brutal it is when they come over our direction.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I saw a bloke a few years back in Yeovil when I used to be an Ingerlish geezer, he was wearing Sons Of Anarchy' colours and I thought 'fuck me I'm out of touch, there's a new HA chapter that i don't know about - and who the fuck is Katy perry and what is a fucking Kardashian whew it's at home?' He looked like a cunt so I said hello to him, because as everybody knows I am a nice geezer and I always have e a chat with cunts who annoy me, and asked him what the fuck his 'colours' were all about and he told me it was a TV show not an MC. What the fucking fuck? 20 years ago I would have challenged him to fisticuffs, the bounder!

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
I saw a bloke a few years back in Yeovil when I used to be an Ingerlish geezer, he was wearing Sons Of Anarchy' colours and I thought 'fuck me I'm out of touch, there's a new HA chapter that i don't know about - and who the fuck is Katy perry and what is a fucking Kardashian whew it's at home?' He looked like a cunt so I said hello to him, because as everybody knows I am a nice geezer and I always have e a chat with cunts who annoy me, and asked him what the fuck his 'colours' were all about and he told me it was a TV show not an MC. What the fucking fuck? 20 years ago I would have challenged him to fisticuffs, the bounder!
Ha ha ha your not wrong buddy

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
What a week,new killing eve,new deadliest catch,new game of thrones,line of duty steaming on.American gods is almost making sense too.