By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Films and TV series

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
the full thing.....good series.

Gene Hunt: I think you've forgotten who you're talking to.
Sam Tyler: An overweight, over-the-hill, nicotine-stained, borderline-alcoholic homophobe with a superiority complex and an unhealthy obsession with male bonding?
Gene Hunt: You make that sound like a bad thing.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Not sure if this has been posted, but Utopia on Amazon is fucking nuts. Basically about a madman who releases a pandemic and a bunch of weird, murderous comic book misfits have to save the world. It's like Q-anon meets COVID, so basically a documentary.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Just watched Bird Box..... Netflix film from 2018.

Good semi scary thriller with a terrific Sandra Bullock and a few other people who I saw in other stuff.

Not gonna spoil anything for ya because I'm not a dick, but well worth a few hours of ya time.

Didn't answer all the questions and that's OK I think... because not knowing is what makes the film good and keeps you watching...

Anyways, watch the fuck out of it.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Just watched Bird Box..... Netflix film from 2018.

Good semi scary thriller with a terrific Sandra Bullock and a few other people who I saw in other stuff.

Not gonna spoil anything for ya because I'm not a dick, but well worth a few hours of ya time.

Didn't answer all the questions and that's OK I think... because not knowing is what makes the film good and keeps you watching...

Anyways, watch the fuck out of it.

Good movie. Enjoyed it.

This movie triggered the infamous & brain dead "Bird Box Driving Challenge".
Can't believe how stupid & reckless some people are.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Good movie. Enjoyed it.

Didn't know that... cunts will be cunts tho...!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Good movie. Enjoyed it.

I had to look that one up - but I should have known because anything that ends in 'challenge' usually ends up being fucking dumb. Did human evolution start going in reverse when the Internet was invented?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I had to look that one up - but I should have known because anything that ends in 'challenge' usually ends up being fucking dumb. Did human evolution start going in reverse when the Internet was invented?
Just accelerated natural selection mate.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The Queen's Gambit is quality.
It was,right until a really tame final 5 mins.The Undoing was ok,but same,ended a bit meh,no twist or suprise at the ending is now the new twist!

4 episodes in to Next,interesting,but starting to think an awakening AI would go the terminator route instead of faffing about in someones amazon echo.And watched the 1st episode of ridley scotts "raised by wolves",, great cinematography (as you`d expect).but WTF is going on??Will persist,as I love most of his films and they come good in the end.

Last edited:
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Lord of War is quite interesting....

Tenet.... what the actual fuck happened for 2 hours of my life? I've had time to reflect on it and I still don't get it...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The Expanse was brilliant, but the final series has got very boring.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
The wife is making me watch the crown. Not bad. Good insight (depending on how 'true' it is).

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
The Expanse was brilliant, but the final series has got very boring.
I watched it a few years ago & lost interest in season 2. Can't recall why. Just stopped watching.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The wife is making me watch the crown. Not bad. Good insight (depending on how 'true' it is).
I have heard gillian anderson as thatcher is a tough wank

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
The rest of my family are engrossed in this, I'm not. It's one person's own personal take on what might have happened and been said behind the scenes. The Margaret Thatcher episodes are a soap opera. It's laughable in my opinion - sorry.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Challenge accepted..........
indexhn.jpg

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Has anyone watched "I'm Thinking of Ending Things"? Total mindfuck Carlie Kaufmann stuff, so it really depends on whether you're into that kind of thing or not.

But I keep asking everyone because I happen to know the dude who wrote the book, which I thought was just a straight-up--if a bit cerebral--thriller.

And now I can't stop talking about how the book and the movie are soooo different, even though they pretty much draw on the same elements and go to the same place in the end.

But they both make me feel a bit dim, in a fun way.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Christmas movie day yesterday, 'Soul', not really a Christmas movie but it's a kid's movie so I'll count it, really enjoyable, I fell asleep in the middle after my sproutless Xmas dinner so Mrs D had to watch most of it twice. 'Elf', I have probably seen this too many times now so it wasn't as good as all the other times. Today's movie will be 'Roald Dahl and Beatrix Potter' and if it's pony I'll watch 'BFG' as that always cheers me up.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Harry Potter today.... the world isn't all horse shit after all...!!!

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
We went with most of the old-timey classics yesterday, but saved the Muppets Christmas Carol for today. Should be a notch or two higher on the standard list of Caine's greatest roles.