By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Fuck I hate..........

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
My immaturity sometimes for a man of my years..
I read a kids bedtime story last night called "Belling the Cat"...and laughed for quite a while before I started reading. I got a few funny looks...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
My immaturity sometimes for a man of my years..
I read a kids bedtime story last night called "Belling the Cat"...and laughed for quite a while before I started reading. I got a few funny looks...
Not something for the hate list. I had a tantrum just before we moved to Spain when I had to give my favourite book to a kid - Winnie the Pooh. I love kids books, poems, movies. Only us tough, macho, mature blokes can openly laugh and cry when we watch stuff like Little House On The Prairie, I used to always get an attack of runny eyed hayfever when I watched that (and I was in my 30's then!).

I had a right old go at Mrs D when we watched Little Women - she didn't warn me about what was going to happen and my hayfever started up suddenly!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Cunts like miniTrump Johnson saying 'ramping up'. Calling vaccinations 'jabs'. Cunts like Rees Mogg, Garage, Gove and Patel breathing.

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
With your age and medical disposition you could be a poster boy,
Dorsets balloon knot posters in every surgery, billboards and on the side of busses..
even on the bullet train wizing through the countryside.

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
Ok bulletin train is in Japan but it could go viral

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I had one of them up the nose bastards and it hurt like fuck, so I'd take the backdoor probe if I had the choice.

You are aware that they use a much, much larger Q-tip for that.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
295_550x550_Front_Color-WhiteRed.jpg