• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Funny stuff

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Lets hope the cunt that did this doesnt do any at NWHL :D:D

Perfect.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Fuck that's scary...
i am crap at art but reckon i could have done no worse,wonder what he thought when they unveiled it?I saw a southampton statue pic cos they were debating if it was worse than this its probably worse than this,they actually took it down it was so bad

I had to find it,makes me smile,fucking terrible isnt it.
Ted Bates apparently,they paid someone else who did a better job in my mind

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
i am crap at art but reckon i could have done no worse,wonder what he thought when they unveiled it?I saw a southampton statue pic cos they were debating if it was worse than this its probably worse than this,they actually took it down it was so bad

ha ha...second one is much better but could be anyone tbf....Bobby Robson??!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Fuck that's scary...
It truly is. Imagine if you were having a quiet drink in a bar and he walked up and smiled at you! I went to madeira once, it was crap really, but luckily I didn't see the orange geezer, that would have made it worse.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Anyone noticed today Terry`s mum broke the internet,though I cant unsee the video but
Farkin hell :p:p:p:p

Capt,leader,schlaaaaaaaag

I really wonder what song will appear tonight.thats the most discreet pic I found,@admin i understand if its too much and you edit,bollox i deleted it,anyway twitter is breaking!lol
this is maybe the best so far

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Anyone noticed today Terry`s mum broke the internet,though I cant unsee the video but
Farkin hell :p:p:p:p

Capt,leader,schlaaaaaaaag

I really wonder what song will appear tonight.thats the most discreet pic I found,@admin i understand if its too much and you edit,bollox i deleted it,anyway twitter is breaking!lol
this is maybe the best so far
Bollox gonna fill my boots over this

@skiathospurs
Breaking ; Chelsea`s cup final song revealed

@skiathospurs
Guess tonite spurs fans for the 1st time ever can rightly sing "cum on terry"

:eek::eek:
This is WHY the internet was invented,all of a sudden saturday is a distant memory

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
The Terry family is the gift that just keeps giving. What a terrible group of people they are. Scumbegs

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
It's out there, but a song sung last night
"John Terry, your mums a brass
Give her a quid and
She'll lick your arse......

Footy fans so original and funny

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Germany international Ozil, who currently earns £140,000 a week, has been offered a wage rise to around £250,000 to sign a new deal with the Gunners - but feels he deserves closer to £300,000. (Daily Mail)
:D:D

Ozil has yet to sign a new contract with Arsenal but only Fenerbahce have shown an interest in signing him, with the Gunners willing to listen to offers. (Telegraph)
:p:p

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Once bitten twice shy??
Nah not at all,now he`s gone and done a Bale bronze statue,planet of the apes inspired??

TettenhallHotspur

TettenhallHotspur

Player in Training.
Now, I know I've got about a 6 month delay on this post but I used to go to that café. The GPS (Greedy Pig Special) was awesome... Triple decker with all the usual breakfast items in.

Also, who's had orange chips as advertised in Bentley fish bar next door? Worth coming to the black country just for them. Not seen them north of Stafford or south of Dudley, but I don't know why; they're a taste sensation.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I heard about this.....very clever scam and very funny.

Very little concern for his girlfriend??

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I heard about this.....very clever scam and very funny.

Very little concern for his girlfriend??
Speaking of very little concern for your gf, love this dude dumping his bird in the lake and legging it!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Ronaldo: "Shall we pay extra for the stuffed crust?"
Diego: "Fuck yes. The one with hotdogs in."
Ronaldo: "THAT'S why you're a legend, bro."

Latest posts

Associates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member