By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world. Please note, if you are easily offended, this forum is not for you.

Join us!

Funny stuff

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Three men in a maternity unit, a Rastafarian, a Yid and a Goooner.........all waiting to hear their babies had been born.
Suddenly the midwife came out, and said " gentlemen, I'm pleased to say all three babies have now been born, but unfortunately we ran out of name tags and the babies got mixed up, so one at a time please go in there and based on family charachteristics, please,claim you baby.
The Yid went in first, and walked out with a black baby
The Rasta said " hey man don't you think that baby might be mine"
To which the Yid responded " probably mate, but one of the other two is a Goooooner and I ain't taking any chances "

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
DFvOsBGXYAEIazK.jpg

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
IMG_3548.PNG
So based on this league table, would Spurs have won the league last year ??

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Cahill and Fibreglass won't be coming to tea at our house next weekend. If Luiz keeps gobbing off he might be on the naughty step as well. Funny as fuck this.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I wonder if any Policeman has ever managed to keep a straight face while telling a woman she has the right to remain silent.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Just when you're about to give up on the Internet and ignore/block the whole facist world:

That made me laugh!

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Founding Member
^^^ That really did make me laugh out loud

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Did you know...

That the act of blowing bubbles loosens up the sphincter muscles. Genuine bona-fide medical fact that I learnt this week.

It leads me to ask the question about the real truth behind why the Pikeys are forever blowing bubbles and what goes on when they invariably loose and mooch back to their boozers to console one another.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Did you know...

That the act of blowing bubbles loosens up the sphincter muscles. Genuine bona-fide medical fact that I learnt this week.

It leads me to ask the question about the real truth behind why the Pikeys are forever blowing bubbles and what goes on when they invariably loose and mooch back to their boozers to console one another.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Did you also know that blowing bubbles puts a smile on their faces - ask @skiathospurs

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
ok, there’s NO bogeyman under the bed ― he got the shit kicked out of him by the wardrobe monster...

DMCO6hCWsAIT9fc.jpg

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Thought these was fairly amusing...

Last edited: