By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Funny stuff

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Am I missing something? It’s just a funny picture isn’t it? The dog’s cock looks like a dog? Ha ha.....what’s the issue???
the dogs cock does look like the dog!but the twitter storm was about spurs fans infighting about Levy and transfers etc,then insults flew,then someone told to go and nonce their kids and one of them offered 5 grand for the name and address of the other,OFC none of us joined in taking the piss!!!

DiurcSvX0AAeNkx.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
My wife keeps complaining about my premature ejaculation...

She took it on the chin at first but now it just gets on her tits!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Disgusting Liverpool selling Harold Shipman merchandise

DjnLm1HXgAEMgbq.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I just saw 3 knobheads in West Ham shirts playing football with a cat!! I was just about to report them to the RSPCA, then the cat went 1 nil up....

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Best quote I’ve ever heard
“You’re Not a True fan of Tottenham Hotspur fan unless you’re more nervous about being 2-0 up , than you are at 0-0

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Best quote I’ve ever heard
“You’re Not a True fan of Tottenham Hotspur fan unless you’re more nervous about being 2-0 up , than you are at 0-0
That is so true, felt exactly like that against United on Monday night. Weird funny and frustrating all at the same time

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
I know many like cooking,programmes ,and so after watching a few Masterchefs programmes , I decided to do my meal tonight Posh like on Masterchef , I think they’d be impressed
4F9B6823-862A-4B19-89BC-3EC5ACBEB4E9.jpeg

Last edited:
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
From the legend Jerry Sadowitz...

Q. What's blue and won't fit?
A. A dead epileptic.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Sorry Cryptkeeper, in the cold light of a midweek hangover I am down off my high horse. Just a little sensitive since my sister suffers from epilepsy.

Yid, hope someone pokes you in your fucking eye-rolls

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Sorry Cryptkeeper, in the cold light of a midweek hangover I am down off my high horse. Just a little sensitive since my sister suffers from epilepsy.

Yid, hope someone pokes you in your fucking eye-rolls
Are they eye rolls? I thought they were just looking up..... as in.... "watching".

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Oh I see. Obviously the hangover still hurts, so I shalll apologize. And so should Hugo since he caused me to overindulge with that first goal howler