By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Funny stuff

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Oh dear , where there’s blame , there’s a claim , but which arm

Attachments

• 98D4B594-1D4E-4119-A8E5-F5B7CFD29D58.png
    98D4B594-1D4E-4119-A8E5-F5B7CFD29D58.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 246
Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Got a taxi from WHL TO Holloway Road the other day and the cabbie charge me £50 , same journey last year was onky £30 . When I complained , he ap9logised but explained the distance betweeen Tottenham and Arsenal is getting bigger every week

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Or new orders Blue Monday , 12” single , or any song on “ Yes’s album , going for the one ......

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
That vapors punk song from the 80s "turning japanese" ,we all knew it was about wanking but that karaoke gives it a whole new twist.If only TV was as good as japaneses game shows.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Footage of @Yid doing the marathon hit social media

Honestly.... for a 2:21 marathon time I'd do 26.2 miles fully bollock'o....

I once did an audition for Galdiators back in the day.... and that fucking clown referee ( Scottish accent: Gladiators ready.....) was the one who set the physical challenges for the auditions.

He got all candidates to do a crab walk/run round a fucking obstacle course. My meat and 2 veg were on show to the fuxking world mate as I raced fucking gymnast in my head to head. Needless to say I didnt get through that audition.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I dropped the soap in the prison shower today.
A big dude, with a cock like a python, handed it back to me.

"Nice try, you ugly cunt," he said