By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Funny stuff

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Just felt that this was the appropriate place to post this:

Mourinho is actually our coach.

On 2nd thought, maybe not so funny.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
.........................SPURS,PILLOWS;PYJAMAS IN THAT ORDER

EJ-TFBjWsAAmuou

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So if you want to get a players shirt this is all you have to do with your signage

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
So if you want to get a players shirt this is all you have to do with your signage
Well after you’ve done the initial act first......I’m not sure I want a players shirt that badly to be honest

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
God knows we need some light relief!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Its a small world!!

So last night one of the few people her I give a monkeys about had 5oth fancy dress party.Normally I wouldnt touch one of those with a barge pole,also when the cup replay was scheduled I knew I`d have to just disappear around kick off to get home (the perfect excuse to not be somewhere with 60 ex-pats most of whom I dont like much).
Anyway whats worse than fancy dress??theme fancy dress!! Flo was fifty so it was anything beginning wit F,so quite a few french maids,4 frankensteins,3 footballers (all had city shirts on) wish id gone fullkit wanker in spurs gear now!!So I mulled over whether i would let them down and blow it out,hate myself for giving in and conforming,search for random ideas to comply without making myself hate myself for complying.So.....................,I made a plan.

Put a horrible old jumper on,old wool beanie hat and took a spade."who are you meant to be" from all the people who had given a shit and made costumes,gone OTT, "Fred West" nearly all fell about laughing,but it all came unhinged when one couple said "we used to live a couple of doors down from him,the wife was being groomed by him (as a youngster) and they caught him before she was next.Oops 🥳

Small world....

For non brits,think ted bundy,joseph friztel who buried most of them in his garden and then laid a patio.

To the brummie who I dont like very much who was dressed as friar tuck and said who`ve you come as a scruffy cunt,im not sorry I said who`ve you come as a pedo?luke 12,matthew 8 are outside.He fucked off sharpish,love a party me!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
This led to me watching a few of this guy,fucking hero,scamming scammers.He plays the dumb user so well,and when you hear him keying so quickly,he baits them so well and then fucks them up.Wish I had skills to do this to these benchode scum bags.Yes new word is benchode, I had to look it up,means sister fucker in indian,might change my twitter name to it in honour..
Wish I understood half of this stuff,but I know well enough I`d rather put my balls in a mangle than ever allow remote access.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Yid
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
This led to me watching a few of this guy,fucking hero,scamming scammers.He plays the dumb user so well,and when you hear him keying so quickly,he baits them so well and then fucks them up.Wish I had skills to do this to these benchode scum bags.Yes new word is benchode, I had to look it up,means sister fucker in indian,might change my twitter name to it in honour..
Wish I understood half of this stuff,but I know well enough I`d rather put my balls in a mangle than ever allow remote access.

Mate, just give me remote access to your PC and I will show you how it's done - and give you your refund.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Mate, just give me remote access to your PC and I will show you how it's done - and give you your refund.
I Am in love with this guy,not cos he is frecking awesome,but he fucking targets the cunts,someone very dear to me was scammed,black screened,ransomed and robbed,i would fucking kill them if you could put me in the same room.But til then seeing just a tad of revenge on these cunts will make me happy.

This one is fucking ace,apparently he live streams sometimes,shame youtubes daft fucking privacy laws stops him showing the video he captures from their webcams.Begs the question if he can do it,why cant the feds,big tech,companies target these cunts and ruin them.

https://lbry.tv/@ScammerRevolts:b0/infecting-a-scammers-laptop-destroying-a:f

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I Am in love with this guy,not cos he is frecking awesome,but he fucking targets the cunts,someone very dear to me was scammed,black screened,ransomed and robbed,i would fucking kill them if you could put me in the same room.But til then seeing just a tad of revenge on these cunts will make me happy.

This one is fucking ace,apparently he live streams sometimes,shame youtubes daft fucking privacy laws stops him showing the video he captures from their webcams.Begs the question if he can do it,why cant the feds,big tech,companies target these cunts and ruin them.

I also very much like the poor women being scammed on the call,his mate describes as " what a good rescue",,I now also know why there is a charachter in south park called memez.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Check out Jim Browning's videos, he is a tech god who gives those naughty scammers a very tough time.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Check out Jim Browning's videos, he is a tech god who gives those naughty scammers a very tough time.
Good work but my problem isnt Jim`s work its all this collating info,evidence and then passing it on to the Feds,big tech and the system takes no notice,no action and that fucks me off.These people are scum,you lamp someone you cause injury you go to jail,you commit fraud sometimes for massive amounts of money and you stay free even when caught bang on and sentenced.The individuals fraud or scams are committed against suffer injuries,trauma just as bad as any physical assault,I wished justice systems would reflect this instead of regarding it as trivial.Probably because most brilliant legal minds cant get their heads around tech scams.But I hope Jim fights the good fight and that they all do,I hadnt realised there is quite an underground movement of tekkies fighting these cunts,just wish the feds would.

Actually watching this bloke install memez and wannacry,syskey-ing their computers has me cheering for the vigilante.

I know you like your tech gear,found this video of his set up,honestly havent got a clue what he is talking about!!

https://scammerrevolts.com/official-scammerrevolts-2019-setup-tour/

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Someone’s been busy with the Gardening

Attachments

• FA5DCE2A-7A96-4DA4-B27C-485C7BE0AC07.jpeg
    FA5DCE2A-7A96-4DA4-B27C-485C7BE0AC07.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 332
  • 025EBB66-A2F8-4A18-B329-630B62D75488.jpeg
    025EBB66-A2F8-4A18-B329-630B62D75488.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 345