By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Gareth Bale

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Has all the similarities of his first stint with us. Any chance we draw Inter in the EL and ignite the spark in him?

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Bale should watch how good Cavani has been tonight

Reactions: Yid
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Or any game of himself from 2010

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
His attitude is shite, his commitment on the pitch is shite, if he was even half interested he'd be starting regularly. Get rid of him fast, free up those ridiculous wages and give it to someone who'll give it everything for the club.....end of.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Gareth Bale says he plans to return to Real Madrid next season after his loan at Tottenham ends.

Wales captain Bale rejoined Spurs on a season-long loan in September but has a year left on his Real contract, which expires in the summer of 2022.

Bale, 31, is with Wales as they prepare for their opening World Cup qualifier away against Belgium on Wednesday.

"There's no distraction for me," Bale said when asked how his club future might affect his international form.

"I think the main reason I came to Spurs this year was to play football first and foremost.

"Going into the Euros I wanted to be match-fit. The original plan was to do a season at Spurs and after the Euros still have a year left at Real Madrid.

"My plan is to go back, that's as far I have planned."

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
ive got no problem with
1) him using us for the euros
2) us using him for a spark

i do have a problem with him being useless once arriving here until about a month ago. Now seems he is going back to being useless until the end of the season

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
When he arrived I didn't think he would have much of an impact one way or another. He's been actually worse than I expected, though to be fair to him, it's not like the place is brimming with optimism and excitement right now. I'll be interested (well, sort of) to see what Madrid have to say about his plans to return. Hard to see where he goes from here tbh. I don't believe all the Spurs fans that are saying he'll sign on a free after Madrid buy out his contract--that shit ain't happening.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
He's 31, The Euro's is likely his last major tournament, He's got another year of £500k a week before he can retire or go and play for Beckhams new franchise in Florida, whilst playing golf in the sunshine inbetween times. I wouldn't being Gareth Bale i just think he should have a bit more respect for the club that helped him get where he is today, however naive that sounds.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
£500k a week is £26m a year btw......I'm not aware of his charitable giving, could be zero and I could muddle through on 10% of that in 1 year, for the rest of my days quite easily.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
best stats since Olly Gunnar Solskjaer, who was also traditionally a substitute.

To be fair, had that last cunt played him he probably lands a 20 goal season.

He was better than a goal for every 84 minutes or so. Great player, had a great season corrupted by an oxygen-stelaing cunt of a manager who can go and fuck himself.