By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Holy fuck batman its no way Jose.....

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Warning poetry ahead, leave now if you hate that shit.

It's all wishful thinking innit? Levy will not be ditching Mooreeneeyo this season, so like Brexit, piles, leeks, wasps and Lawro we'll need the 'serenity to accept the things we can't change' - fuck that! Let's be 'Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight, blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay, rage, rage against the dying of the light'. Ok, I don't think the gay bit is compulsory, you can rage as much as you like without playing for the opposition, and hopefully not too near death, apart from that let's rage!

That is truly a terrible effort.😂

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
What does Jose need to win for us to accept his playing style?

He could go undefeated and win every trophy available for the next 5 years and I’d still invite him to go and fuck himself.

As @Dorset and others have repeatedly said, if it’s not fun to watch then who gives a fuck what we win?

This ain’t the Tottenham I signed up to as a kid 40 years ago. It is quite possible to win and play attractive football. Teams have been doing it for 150 years.

Mourinho is everything that is wrong with football, regardless of his trophy cabinet.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It seems a bit churlish to harp on about Mourinho, especially after he's got us to a Wembley final, so respect for the football we played last night, it was much better and reminiscent of the Leeds and stoke games recently and much more to the spurs culture.

But as for the bloke himself - he said he wasn't happy after the match because we didn't push forward enough and sometimes the first ball was backwards, we were too defensive. I'm paraphrasing but you get the point......this is the same muppet that played exactly that way from half time against the scum to the start of the Stoke game, costing a shed load of points and most of the fans ire in the process. Why does he have this personality trait, that he constantly needs the spotlight, why not say that brentford were a very good side, but we worked very hard and played better to win an important game? i'll lay off him now, because he has over the past few weeks revealed his true hand and he hasn't changed one bit from Mourinho of old. We're also playing better football at least since Wolves, which was disgraceful. Let's keep this up, score a few goals and get us all sitting on the edge of our sofa's again shall we....if he regresses....

Then I will strike down upon him with great vengeance and furious anger at those who attempt to poison and destroy my club. And you will know my name is Don Diaz when I lay my vengeance upon Mourinho (with thanks to Sam L Jackson in Pulp fiction)

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
It seems a bit churlish to harp on about Mourinho, especially after he's got us to a Wembley final, so respect for the football we played last night, it was much better and reminiscent of the Leeds and stoke games recently and much more to the spurs culture.

But as for the bloke himself - he said he wasn't happy after the match because we didn't push forward enough and sometimes the first ball was backwards, we were too defensive. I'm paraphrasing but you get the point......this is the same muppet that played exactly that way from half time against the scum to the start of the Stoke game, costing a shed load of points and most of the fans ire in the process. Why does he have this personality trait, that he constantly needs the spotlight, why not say that brentford were a very good side, but we worked very hard and played better to win an important game? i'll lay off him now, because he has over the past few weeks revealed his true hand and he hasn't changed one bit from Mourinho of old. We're also playing better football at least since Wolves, which was disgraceful. Let's keep this up, score a few goals and get us all sitting on the edge of our sofa's again shall we....if he regresses....

Then I will strike down upon him with great vengeance and furious anger at those who attempt to poison and destroy my club. And you will know my name is Don Diaz when I lay my vengeance upon Mourinho (with thanks to Sam L Jackson in Pulp fiction)
Another Pulp Fiction quote written especially for Moronio -
Marsellus Wallace:
You see, this profession is filled to the brim with unrealistic motherfuckers. Motherfuckers who thought their ass would age like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If you mean it gets better with age, it don't.