By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Holy fuck batman its no way Jose.....

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
After thinking that this year had been about as shitty as it could possibly be, somehow Mourinho has managed to spoil Christmas as well. But the worst thing of all is knowing that only Daniel Levy can save us from this hell.
Yep, all he needs to do is to splurge a massive amount of cash to dump Mooreenyeeo and eat a huge dollop of humble pie and admit hiring him was an enormous fuckup - he'll probably cure Covid, fix the Brexit catastrophe, persuade Trump to admit he lost and stand aside gracefully and stop the Dippers moaning about everything after he's done those things.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
There are other really good managers out there, probably earning less than Mourinho that would love a go in the Premier League - Nagelsmann at Leipzig and Flick at Bayern, it’s not all about Pep and Klipperty

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Jose singling out Dele for his flick leading to Stoke's goal is Jose in a microcosm.

Jose's preference is for high percentage play in lieu of a more inventive one.
The safe play would have been for Dele to hold the ball & play wide to Moura rather than try to flick it to an onrushing Son. Yes it occurred in our half but the side had plenty of time to adjust & regain its shape before Stoke attacked. There were errors all over the pitch leading to that goal. Dele simply gave up possession.

In other words, play well within yourselves. Don't push the envelope.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Jose singling out Dele for his flick leading to Stoke's goal is Jose in a microcosm.

Jose's preference is for high percentage play in lieu of a more inventive one.
The safe play would have been for Dele to hold the ball & play wide to Moura rather than try to flick it to an onrushing Son. Yes it occurred in our half but the side had plenty of time to adjust & regain its shape before Stoke attacked. There were errors all over the pitch leading to that goal. Dele simply gave up possession.

In other words, play well within yourselves. Don't push the envelope.
What's Latin for "To play within yourselves is to do?"

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
He's like Fred Flintstone driving in a F1 race. Fred used to be good when everybody had to use their feet and zip round in their stone-age cars, he would have beaten everybody, but times have changed and we need a manager who is not living on his past glories - and is not a cunt.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
I'm done with him unless he learns how to set up with anything but a park the bus tactic

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
There are other really good managers out there, probably earning less than Mourinho that would love a go in the Premier League - Nagelsmann at Leipzig and Flick at Bayern, it’s not all about Pep and Klipperty
Still this especially as I read today that we are linked with Sabitzer from Leipzig. Now would be the time to get him, before Ole fails at United and they snap him up or Lampard gets found out and Chelsea nab him.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Still this especially as I read today that we are linked with Sabitzer from Leipzig. Now would be the time to get him, before Ole fails at United and they snap him up or Lampard gets found out and Chelsea nab him.
The fact is, all PL managers this season (Especially Jose) are getting less pressure and less spotlight put on them regardless of bad results or whatever because there are no fans in stadiums letting the chairman know. No signs saying "Fuck off Mourinho", no chants of "Boring boring Tottenham". Under normal circumstances Mourinho would be under severe pressure, especially at the lane....but it's not so bad for him, cos the only people that surround him during games are his players, his staff, and the bloke who gave him the job in the first place.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
The fact is, all PL managers this season (Especially Jose) are getting less pressure and less spotlight put on them regardless of bad results or whatever because there are no fans in stadiums letting the chairman know. No signs saying "Fuck off Mourinho", no chants of "Boring boring Tottenham". Under normal circumstances Mourinho would be under severe pressure, especially at the lane....but it's not so bad for him, cos the only people that surround him during games are his players, his staff, and the bloke who gave him the job in the first place.
True, another scary thought - Diego Costa is a free agent.....

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
And him blaming the players for sitting deep? Like it's not his fucking tactic and they just somehow came up with it be themselves? He is completely full of shit at this point and has quashed what little hope I had in him. Of course he has a contract that makes him un-fireable so we are stuck with the grumpy cunt.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Warning poetry ahead, leave now if you hate that shit.

It's all wishful thinking innit? Levy will not be ditching Mooreeneeyo this season, so like Brexit, piles, leeks, wasps and Lawro we'll need the 'serenity to accept the things we can't change' - fuck that! Let's be 'Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight, blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay, rage, rage against the dying of the light'. Ok, I don't think the gay bit is compulsory, you can rage as much as you like without playing for the opposition, and hopefully not too near death, apart from that let's rage!

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
I thought poetry had to rhym....

Jose inherited a football team full of vim and vigour
The Woolwich wankers down the road they did laugh and snigger
we all moaned and groaned allot at Jose and his plan
of defending deep, snatching a Point and parking the fucking van

Now Jose was a stubborn cunt with Levy in his pocket
whose Tottenham vision was to make a mint when the time comes to flog it
Levy pulled a master stroke in signing Bale and Reggy
i looked forward to watching Kane and Son fed by a fat belly

Now Jan is here and wonder who’s on the horizon for the Spurs
I wish Jose would fuck off, his bus parking is getting on my nerves
Levy you cunt “you see me” go and plead to Joe
pay off this self indulgent prick Jose Moreenioooo

Ooooommmm..

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I thought poetry had to rhym....

Jose inherited a football team full of vim and vigour
The Woolwich wankers down the road they did laugh and snigger
we all moaned and groaned allot at Jose and his plan
of defending deep, snatching a Point and parking the fucking van

Now Jose was a stubborn cunt with Levy in his pocket
whose Tottenham vision was to make a mint when the time comes to flog it
Levy pulled a master stroke in signing Bale and Reggy
i looked forward to watching Kane and Son fed by a fat belly

Now Jan is here and wonder who’s on the horizon for the Spurs
I wish Jose would fuck off, his bus parking is getting on my nerves
Levy you cunt “you see me” go and plead to Joe
pay off this self indulgent prick Jose Moreenioooo

Ooooommmm..
Mike (Dean) drop?

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
There is an old twat named José
Who won’t allow Tottenham to play
We beg Levy to fix it
But he sits on his digit
Meanwhile we are the suckers who pay

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Jose Mourinho
Prick twat dick knob arse shit piss
I want him gone now

Is that a haiku?

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Best case scenario is he gets us a cup win and top 4, and then decides he needs a bigger club and quits. That is literally our most hopeful outcome, however unlikely.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
This is the way Jose ends
Not with a bang but with a whimper

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
What does Jose need to win for us to accept his playing style?

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Europa League or the prem. FA cup is a maybe. League cup doesn't cut the mustard.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
He can't win anything that would make me accept his playing style.

Successful or not, it's turgid, unwatchable shit, and has been since he was at Chelsea the first time, and especially since the CL win at Inter. I'll be happy for the fans if he manages to win trophies, but personally he sucks the joy out of following the club for me. I've said this since his appointment.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
He could win the fucking quadruple and I would not accept it. Like @J.spurs said 'he sucks the joy out of following the club'. That excitement of knowing Spurs were going to play has been replaced with a feeling that there is a tedious chore I have to do, then I sit there for 90 minutes that feels like 90 hours watching another team freely passing the ball around, countless backwards and flat passes in the brief moments we have the ball (when we haven't cheaply given it away or gifted it to the opposition with a lazy pass),a couple of counter attacks that might lead to a goal don't cancel out the 88 minutes of soul destroying boredom. The beautiful game is only beautiful when it's played with passion, flair and excitement, Jose's game s ugly and I will never support his tactical bullshit.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I’ve honestly stopped watching large parts of our matches now. There’s nothing to support, to get excited about, I’ve lost all enthusiasm. I’m sure it will come back, or at least I hope it does because I loved the Brickies before games at WHL, even the Wembley years had some fantastic games and real atmosphere in the biggies, but now all that has gone for me, perhaps Covid has helped to take the edge off, but these tactics have killed me off for the large part at the moment. The man himself is a small minded, self obsessed, little person with a chip on his shoulder. I d like him to leave very soon please.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
This is how it feels to have Jose
This is how it feels to be poor
This is how it feels when the Spurs means nothing at all.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Leeds 3-0 up away at WBA and still going for it. Pleasure to watch, whether they’re winning or losing 6-2 to United