By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Who: What Lies Beneath
When: 3rd January
Where: SC

. In the footballing tapestry, a secret unfolds, "Dragon" whispers, a tale yet to be told. Northward winds carry a cryptic clue, Spurs' embrace hidden, a puzzle to pursue. Who is this player, in shadows concealed? Crack the riddle, the truth revealed.
Oh fuck off.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 4th January

The Talks are ongoing right now navigating payment structures and fees. we are still persistent and confident to get this done. the focus remains on crafting a comprehensive agreement with Genoa for Dragusin. Deal isn't done but it's not far from it !!
To Add personal terms are done and Tottenham has received communication from the player he's happy with the terms offered.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules

Nusa is one of the 18 year olds.

Regarding Musa, we have been talking since summer. We fancy our chances. As you know this is a Fabio/Lange team effort. Positive feelings, but not a certainty he will come. As WLB said, one to keep our eyes on.

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Genoa want cash 💵 and I was told earlier at 5 pm that we could see a breakthrough soon ! This Napoli stuff has always been there since we entered talks and they are trying to convince Genoa to do all types of bogey deals ! The player has also agreed to come here obviously it ain’t done until he’s holding the shirt but the club remain confident

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Dragusin

I agree POK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 5th January

Last update on this tonight

We were hoping to wrap things up today, but we're still in the game. Negotiating with the seller is a bit tricky; they're trying to get the most out of it, involving other clubs. The fees are getting close, just a couple of million apart. Talks will keep going this weekend to nail it down. Napoli is in the mix too, but financially, Tottenham has the upper hand, especially with Napoli using players to convince Genoa.

Good news – Dragusin prefers us. Player terms are sorted, but Davies' injury and Eric Dier's potential departure put some extra pressure on the board to get it done. Especially with Napoli adding their weight, Tottenham's feeling pretty sure about sealing the deal. Fingers crossed for a conclusion soon!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hotspur88
When: 6th January

Werner......wow! Out of the blue! Could be a very exciting signing under Ange! Love this kind of signing, his name had never been mentioned to me.

Well we are data driven now so maybe they've seen something 🤷🏼‍♂️. Ange must also really like him otherwise he wouldn't have agreed to it. Sometimes all it takes is the right manager and system. There is zero risk to it, if he's class then we purchase him, if he's poor we send him back. He will provide competition and Richarlison and cover for Son. I know Richi has started scoring but let's be honest, he misses so many chances. Maybe Werner would mop up some of those 🤷🏼‍♂️

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Guys just be calm nothing to lose hope about yet with Dragusin and club still confident the player is waiting for us.

I get that and deals are never certain even until the end but right now we are confident of bringing him and he wants to come here over Napoli or any other suitor right now . They’re not far away on the fee just gotta wait and see .

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

Werner......wow! Out of the blue! Could be a very exciting signing under Ange! Love this kind of signing, his name had never been mentioned to me.

Well we are data driven now so maybe they've seen something 🤷🏼‍♂️. Ange must also really like him otherwise he wouldn't have agreed to it. Sometimes all it takes is the right manager and system. There is zero risk to it, if he's class then we purchase him, if he's poor we send him back. He will provide competition and Richarlison and cover for Son. I know Richi has started scoring but let's be honest, he misses so many chances. Maybe Werner would mop up some of those 🤷🏼‍♂️

Timo Werner is literally the worst finisher in Europe. If Big Ange can get a tune out of that fraud then he truly is a genius.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Why we panicking?
I’m very confident. Patience

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

It's close, 🥶📤

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: WLB

Nusa would be for the future and not related to this signing btw like sarr and destiny that deal if happens will be a buy to loan back for the season he’s got so many suitors . Jota was only linked from ange he wasn’t a major target on the list compiled he may have been later in the window if we failed for targets. The one ange wanted if gettable was the lad in Holland but don’t think the budget was there this month with a cb signing too . If Pierre goes we will get a cm. We like fofana at Monaco and Connor at Chelsea. However Phillips is probably the most achievable right now as of today that could change as always .

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

He wanted Santiago Giménez from Holland but money wasn’t there this month !

Werner was won a list with 6 others he approved and it was about getting one in asap with son gone !

the others where all of similar level one from dortmund and another from another German club but more of a striker.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
When: 7th January

If PEH happens it'll be late and dependant on a replacement. Talks are ongoing between clubs and whilst everyone would like it to happen it's dependant on a few things falling into place.

There have been no bids rejected as there have been no bids go in. It's literally been a constant negotiation between the two clubs. Most of the stuff regarding Napoli was bullshit, and I expect this image rights stuff is just the Italian press trying to save face for being so wide of the mark. I've stayed clear of commenting on this one because I've not had a running commentary on it like others have had, but as of this evening I expect it to be done quite quickly now.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 8th January

Talks ongoing right now agent and intermediaries from Tottenham and Genoa to try close this deal !

Mr agent claims he doesn’t know of bayerns intrest haha never trust an agent but that’s what he has told our boys today :)

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

The possibility of Lloyd Kelly joining has increased separately to Dragusin before you all get stressed

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Dier

That deal is all agreed just waiting for Bayern to push the button and it will be sealed !

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

I’m still confident-Don’t panic

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

I can smell 👃 something happening soon like I said I won’t talk in detail till it comes we just have to wait

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Welcome Dragusin 🇷🇴👀

I'm going all in 👌🏼

Reached out to my guy who's been waiting to hear. Told him I'll leave him alone now for at least 24 hours. As far as he's concerned, we are basically there with a deal so I'm going all in. Might look stupid and if so, so be it. There seems to be so many moving parts with this and contrasting reports so some journalists are going to come out looking a little silly. Let's just hope I don't look the same 👌🏼

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Yep and fans fall for it . We have been ahead of the trend guys with info ℹ️ that’s what’s annoyed me it’s no one’s fault but we can’t respect every journalist in Italy as credible or any for instance . They’re creating news for engagement and a piece of what’s hot there’s always truth in information somewhere but the story gets Manipulated to suit the agenda of the person providing it. I knew this was coming tonight as I posted it earlier before I left.

on to the juicy stuff and I held this back.
Radu barring any u turn from the player and his camp we have Vera lot agreed the deal
With them will be on his way to spurs very soon. He wants to come here like I’ve said for a few days bayerns intrest was there prior but they certified it yesterday he’s attracted to it as Bayern is a mega club but they haven’t formalised an offer at all yet even if they do they have a lot to do and I will applaud them for it . At the same time he wants to play for ange and come to Tottenham ange has been massive with this deal he’s also concerned about playing time and his growth as a footballer in Germany . Spurs are trying to close the deal and it could drop within hours . I did say today was the day and with every transfer there’s hiccups and threats it’s so common but with the Italian media it’s fucking intensified .

the club are confident of competing this deal very very soon .

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse

I can smell 👃 something happening soon like I said I won’t talk in detail till it comes we just have to wait
Some other forumer on another site saw that emoji & thought it was a yellow cock.
Had me in hysterics.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 9th January

Fabio levy Lange and munn throwing some last minute weight behind that cash there . Negotiations went on at all hours of the night as told last night close to signing documents now.

Lawyers are going over the paperwork before signatures

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

"I believe there is an official offer actually on the table now(the only one we've made) so I expect we are in agreement with them of what they will accept".

For context; There are two ways of doing things. Ask what they want then negotiate that until you reach a compromise and then make a formal bid like we have and usually do. I'm not sure who the Journo was saying we had 2 bids rejected but it was bullshit, like literally made up nonsense.

The other way is to ask what they want and then make a lesser offer very public in order to pressure the move by turning the players head then thrash it out. Both methods have their pro's and cons but we nearly always go down option one. So when journalists start throwing around numbers and saying we've had bids xyz rejected just keep that in mind.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Spence

He was offered to Bayern aswell

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

I'll be honest the most pleasing part of this window for me is that Fab is still very much patrolling the deep end. Long may that continue.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Paratici

it has been so massive for us in most deals with his guidance and relationships with parties.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Johan Lande's role

lange will move on or go into a technical role like the one we had before . This is the Dons patch