By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world. Please note, if you are easily offended, this forum is not for you.

Join us!

ITK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: WLB
When: 9th January
Where: SC

Does a 30 million euro deal depend on a loan? Don't work like that it's a sweetener after they asked for it but the fee for a separate transfer for Dragusin was the break though offering them djed and him now deciding to join is another problem that will be ironed out one way or another. Lawyers are going over all the paperwork before it can be signed off which can take a bit of time. I'd imagine Tottenham wants Radu on a flight no later than Thursday morning.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Dier

think this will get done to bayern

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Lawyers have been overseeing the paperwork which is normal practice and nothing has been signed yet as far as I’m aware which keeps the invitation open . This is agents play at work here is trying to milk as much possible from this deal by presenting his client with the lottery of choices which is his job. Personal terms have been agreed but Bayern have matched the deal you have to applaud them if they’re serious as I said yesterday as there’s a lot that goes into it. Spurs believe they can over see this wave and get this done time will now tell . I’ll post as and when I can let’s just chill peeps x

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Genoa want the deal with Tottenham over Bayern due to upfront fees . Mr agent has briefed Tottenham Dragusin will speak to the club again today which we will then know the players state after already agreeing terms with Radu. Tottenham are doing everything possible to get this secured I may stress. Circle of life and all that but we are still confident blindly maybe haha 😂 and yes Fabio is leading this through levy and munn unofficially.

To add to this the Bayern bid didn’t come in when reported it was this afternoon deep conversations have been taking place all afternoon post this from Tottenham

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules

Let me add, all paperwork in our lawyers hands, and amicable with Genoa’s legals. I was blaming Daniel, but got firmly rebuked saying it is all Genoa. We’ve been very aggressive. Dragusin gave his word, instructing his agent to get it done.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

They have offered more money pal so Genoa will still get their money but over amortisation of his contract. We are offering a lower fee just with more upfront which is their preference.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

I'm still confident he signs for us, an awful lot of work has gone into this and I think he will have been very impressed after speaking to Ange so let's hope that the likes of Ange, Paratici and the PL are big enough to swing this. I'll say it again, I still think he signs for us, but it's a nervy time for my cojones 🤣

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Genoa gave all parties 24 hours yesterday to submit there proposals spurs agreed the deal early hours this morning the others all had time to submit and offer the deal was with legals when Bayern came in and the player had previously agreed terms with spurs it was still not signed was expected to be concluded this eve or in the morning . It would take a huge swing from Dragusin and if he chooses Bayern then so be it he isn’t for us I’m calm the club still remain confident we just have to wait I’m sure we get are answer tonight . It ain’t worth have a paddy and it’s not the clubs fault there have put a lot into it but it won’t be perceived that way if it doesn’t come off .

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hotspur88
When:11th January
Subject: Lloyd kelly

Ange wants him and he is desperate to join. He was gutted in the Summer when it didn't materialise but with his injury issues and 6 months left, it's literally a perfect storm for us to snap him up on the cheap. Romero, VdV, Dragusin and Kelly is some turnaround re our CB options. Kelly can also cover LB so that's another added bonus. Exciting times 👌🏼

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When:11th January
Subject: Lloyd Kelly

6 months goes 6 months comes
(Waiting to get him on a free)

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When:13th January

Next 2 weeks Focus on bringing in a 6/8 cm as well as moving a couple out.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Prof
When:13th January
Where: COYS

There is one more we’d very much like to bring in before the window closes; if we can’t get it over the line this month (and the view within THFC is that it’s probably 50:50 right now) we’ll try again in the summer. There are also a couple of younger players we’re interested in, one of whom we’ve started talking to his club about to see if a viable deal (including loan back) can be made. Other than that it’s about keeping comms open with other clubs in case we can be opportunistic. Ange is very happy with what we’ve done so far and isn’t pushing hard for anyone else, though he’d certainly be delighted if we could sign the player that is a 50:50 shot, in this window.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
When:15th January
Subject: Jonathon Rowe

Very true

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When:17th January

Keep an eye on Devine, not confirmed 100% but was told he may possibly go to Norwich to help with the Rowe deal as he came up during negotiations.

After Lilywhite Rose (on twitter) said he was going to Plymouth
That person is very good with youth info so likely truth in what he's saying. As mentioned, I believe Devine was brought up in discussion with Norwich but obviously Plymouth is his destination. Great move for the lad.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Among the fjords, where talents gleam,
Two clubs vie for my football dream.
Hijackers lurk, the stakes are high,
Which clubs seek my wings to fly?

Follow up: Yes it’s nusa . it’s us and another premier league big boy but they can’t do the deal this month we can 😘 works being put into it
--
Man Utd are the other club . Chelsea lurking in the back and a couple of others but serious intrest is us and Utd

Roughly will be a 22 mill deal loan back . His club are reluctant to do any deal
This window but arms can be twisted . This would be seen as a summer target but the more stock he obtains the more likely it doesn’t happen. We are so bloated in winger areas too which needs to be addressed aswell with the likes of Gil Solomon and persic occupying places would need 2 of
Them gone in the summer.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Solomon wasn’t a priority but an opportunity considering it didn’t cost us anything . It will likely be Gil and persic gone unless Gil turns into prime silva . Werner if he does well will be kept and used across the front with richy.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When:18th January
Subject: Nusa

Told there's definite interest this window from my end to add to what WLB has posted.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

We love Rowe also. No talks yet

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Confident we can get a fee for Bryan towards the end of the window 🪟 interested parties fee won’t be as high as paid for but above 10mill. It will have major clauses if he succeeds or gets sold . Player needs to be convinced as he feels like he’s finally settled .

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Don’t panic all and everyone. Still few things to agree, but his family and him keen on us above all. And as of today that remains the situation.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Club are seeing if we can bring him in this window ! Ange wants him now nusa was reluctant at first however there could be a way to do it . If not will be buy to loan back

We are being aggressive with this boy

Also you have to factor in journos news is never live to the story most of the time a day out . Not untill close of deals are journos really privy

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Ederson - Atalanta

👍🏼.....definitely on a list as I mentioned a few weeks back. Haven't had any updates since.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When:20th January

Good conversations ongoing midweek may see a breakthrough

Could be 2 coming for the future . Likely will be just nusa tho but I wouldn’t be shocked 😗

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When:20th January

Not the only one we are working on either. ;)

I'll add the plan with Nusa was always for the Summer however after Ange spoke to him personally he was very impressed with the lad and has asked if we could do it now.

It's less likely and we will wait if that's what it takes.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When:21st January

On a positive note nusa looking good 👍

This deal is moving quicker than we anticipated . Wednesday was the day earmarked but we are going in very heavy with this wouldn’t be shocked now to get some more news in the coming hours. I’ll post when I can

Brugge have secretly been organizing an open house for Nusa, and despite Manchester United's efforts, they're lagging in the race I’ve been told but they’re seeking more competition to get the best deal possible. This negotiation tactic is common, intended to maximize the deal. The seller, using agents to engage with all interested parties discreetly. We've established a strong connection with Antonio's representatives and parents during our interest, confident in our progress. Negotiations with Brugge are not just positive but advancing into more intricate stages now . We are very much the club right now for this deal and for nusa.

We can’t always have it our own way with the way we do deals . We have to wind the clock where a chelsea or city can just push a button .

I think he’s ours for what it’s worth if that helps.

there trying to see if they can bring competition to the table to get the most money even if that happens we are in a great place with this and like with radu think we see off competition .

FWIW have people asking me we haven’t made a bid ? not bidding doesn’t mean it isn’t advanced a bid will go when everything is roughly there then verbal and then formal . Talks are very deep don’t expect it to be too long before an outcome is reached

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When:22nd January

And things have moved much further since. Club Brugge are not succeeding to create a bidding war. Forget the fact that Europe is almost skint, and PL clubs hit with FFP. To make things even more difficult for them, him and his family wants us.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

I'm a rumor on the breeze, a thrill in the air,
A news flash approaching, sparks everywhere.
Hold onto your seats, for the revelation's near,
What am I, about to make headlines crystal clear?

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Kalvin Philips

Ange opted out, has a backup plan, but needs to vacate the Viking. The Connor deal appears doubtful unless Chelsea takes proactive steps.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: PEH leaving

More likely than it was a week ago. He really wants to go and play football.