By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Toby is on holiday in Greece with a very attractive partner, not Mourinho.

This was taken the day Toby kissed his Spurs career goodbye & watched the club advance to stratospheric heights far beyond his reach with any other club.

1526408703841.png

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
All joking aside, Toby has served us well & it will be sad to see him leave.

But there is so much talk elsewhere about us being very close to signing De ligt from Ajax. If we got him it would definitely soften the blow of losing Toby but more importantly we could have the premier defensive pairing of the EPL for the next 10+ years in him & Sanchez.

Flump

Flump

Founding Member

But there is so much talk elsewhere about us being very close to signing De ligt from Ajax. If we got him it would definitely soften the blow of losing Toby but more importantly we could have the premier defensive pairing of the EPL for the next 10+ years in him & Sanchez.
Or until they both decide they want more money.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member

I think we need to get over this for the next 10 years malarchy. I love the sentiment but as we have seen this year we have the best centre back pairing in the league, but they don't play together as one wants to leave.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Post on SC:-

"Whilst the manager has negotiated ALL his staff’s new contract, and his all verbally agreed. And was expected to be announced more sooner rather than later.

There is a reason for that, called Daniel honouring his words with the players he believes he can sign now, and they are not even in the WC. If he signs, then you should feel very confident in our chairman. Eriksen and others will not sign until the manager firs. And ifthey sign you know why.

We can talk as much as we want about players and manager bring under contract until the cows come home.I have shared my inside information with the bosses. I will stand behind what I have just printed.

Telling it as it is "

Not sure I understand it

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Post on SC:-

"Whilst the manager has negotiated ALL his staff’s new contract, and his all verbally agreed. And was expected to be announced more sooner rather than later.

There is a reason for that, called Daniel honouring his words with the players he believes he can sign now, and they are not even in the WC. If he signs, then you should feel very confident in our chairman. Eriksen and others will not sign until the manager firs. And ifthey sign you know why.

We can talk as much as we want about players and manager bring under contract until the cows come home.I have shared my inside information with the bosses. I will stand behind what I have just printed.

Telling it as it is "

Not sure I understand it
Telling it as it is.... oh fuck off mate, you've told us fuck all...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
From SC;from Big Dick hunt
Cranes manchester tribute
Apparently if Real beat liverpool sat 4 cranes will be lowered except one in the middle facing northwest.

1527116891643.png

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Battyboi on twitter posted;
Michael Laudrup daughter just texted(seriously) said expect a signing by next weekend. Won’t say who but young and £40-50m bracket. Poch dinner in Denmark
1f1e9-1f1f0.png
makes sense now. But have absolutely no idea who. Denmark thing might be red herring. As laudrup has lots contacts (Ajax)

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Battyboi on twitter posted;
Michael Laudrup daughter just texted(seriously) said expect a signing by next weekend. Won’t say who but young and £40-50m bracket. Poch dinner in Denmark
1f1e9-1f1f0.png
makes sense now. But have absolutely no idea who. Denmark thing might be red herring. As laudrup has lots contacts (Ajax)
What's the squirrel's take on this @Don Diaz ?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
What's the squirrel's take on this @Don Diaz ?

The Squirrel has been up a tree at the training ground watching Brazil, that Neymar could be a player if he came to Spurs with Coutinho also promising.As for Michael Laudrup's daughter's friend's cousin's best mate, who passed someone in the street the other day called JJetset, who told her "Won’t say who but young and £40-50m bracket. Poch dinner in Denmark makes sense now. But have absolutely no idea who. Denmark thing might be red herring. As laudrup has lots contacts (Ajax)"

Well that could go one of two ways, but based on the bits in bold I reckon, the squirrel, badger, beaver, flump and hedgehog combined have about as much idea as the young lady in question.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The Squirrel has been up a tree at the training ground watching Brazil, that Neymar could be a player if he came to Spurs with Coutinho also promising.As for Michael Laudrup's daughter's friend's cousin's best mate, who passed someone in the street the other day called JJetset, who told her "Won’t say who but young and £40-50m bracket. Poch dinner in Denmark makes sense now. But have absolutely no idea who. Denmark thing might be red herring. As laudrup has lots contacts (Ajax)"

Well that could go one of two ways, but based on the bits in bold I reckon, the squirrel, badger, beaver, flump and hedgehog combined have about as much idea as the young lady in question.
the guy went into great detail about how he knew ms laudrup through a friend of a friend trying to sound credible,they are a special breed ITKs want all the kudos and attention but use a snide name to hide their identity.Fucking weirdos.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
DjTIDP3W0AAolPR.jpg

DjTIDP5W4AEht9z.jpg

Secret squirrel can you confirm??
I can. I agree with Hercules....there will be movement and I will be able to confirm what it is and what it isn’t at the end of the window when everyone else knows as well.

Fasten your seat belts because in the old days Jimmy Saville might have come round and hit a peach with a hammer, now it’s just against the law.

Can’t say any more at the moment because no one has got a fucking clue.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
@jetsetyid Some Fulham/EFL journos saying Sessegnon is close to a done deal? Any truth in that?

The original JJetset @jetsetyid:
Not yet no

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
WHo: BEN
Where: SC
Subject: N’dombele

going elsewhere

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules
When: 5/14/19

A wee bit of info with Sess. We would ideally like to do a package deal that includes his twin Steven. I am told Steven is keen, but Fulham are not. Expect Sess to be wrapped up though. Not putting no timeline on it. N’Dombele, we have a chance is all I can say. Anything else I add to that would be my own opinion. Noises are we have a substantial kitty, and DL was fully aware of what Poch he was going to say. My opinion on that is to force father Joe Lewis.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules
When: 5/14/19
Subject: Bale

His wages are ridiculous. RM would do a lower loan deal with anybody, even less than the 10m loan fee mentioned in the press, but the club that takes him would have to cover his wages. Inclusive of all the add-ons, incentives etc, you are looking at paying out circa 3m (give or take) per month. So my opinion is no chance.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
3 million a month..... who sanctioned that deal at Madrid...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
3 million a month..... who sanctioned that deal at Madrid...
I think it includes all image rights etc. so the club get a lot of dosh back.....or they used to - they don't any more because he rarely plays and isn't the golden boy he was when he went there, so Sony etc. don't want him either.