By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Ah. The thread everyone loves to hate... back at it...
Ha Ha well said. time for some amusement.

Who: Squirrel
Where: Up a tree in Enfield with a Leeds United scout
When: This morning
Subject: Players

I'll confirm all deals just after they're done, saying I told you so, because in advance of all deals, I'll mention every player I can think of....

In the meantime Nuts to everyone!

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
3 million a month..... who sanctioned that deal at Madrid...
It was probably worth it though. Before he came that hadn't won Champions League in ages. He turns up and they win it every year. I ber it worked out quite well for them.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It was probably worth it though. Before he came that hadn't won Champions League in ages. He turns up and they win it every year. I ber it worked out quite well for them.
He scored key goals in all of them as well.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Battyboi on twitter posted;
Michael Laudrup daughter just texted(seriously) said expect a signing by next weekend. Won’t say who but young and £40-50m bracket. Poch dinner in Denmark
makes sense now. But have absolutely no idea who. Denmark thing might be red herring. As laudrup has lots contacts (Ajax)
They is / was a Danish striker who plays in Holland , a Danish fried of mine said he was quite good , give me 5 mins I’ll try and find out his name

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules
Where: SC
When: 5/14/19
Subject: Matthijs de Ligt

We are 100% out of race. Barca by looks of things

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
When: 17th May

Just to clear a couple of bits up.from the last I heard Bales first choice is to stay at Madrid. No one at that point Madrid had spoken to his agent etc about loans or what they were willing to do financially to get him out.

Grealish wants to stay at Villa if they get promoted. If not he is leaving. There are other clubs interested though so it won't be straight forward if they start throwing money around. He has a release clause in his contract but if another party bids over it then the release clause price becomes that. It's all very complicated and I'm not going into more detail ATM than that.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Jjetset
When: 18th May
Subject: Brandt, Van de Beek and Ziyech

not happening with us

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hertyid
Where: COYS
When: May 18

hertyid: There is literally zero chance of Poch leaving this summer

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Why do we listen to these wankers season after season, has any one of them ever got anything right? ITKs are like those fecking stupid horoscopes that dumb people and Brexitheads read.