By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Who: Hercules
Where: SC
When: 6th June
See that pisses me off.

There will always be buyers if the price is right. Wages are a huge part of that overall price so even if we give the cunts away we have freed up money for improved contracts for Toby, Jan and The Dane.

I know that's far removed from Levys philosophy, but sometimes you have to cut your losses.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
See that pisses me off.

There will always be buyers if the price is right. Wages are a huge part of that overall price so even if we give the cunts away we have freed up money for improved contracts for Toby, Jan and The Dane.

I know that's far removed from Levys philosophy, but sometimes you have to cut your losses.
We are happy to make big gains on most players we move on,we have to accept every transfer is a gamble and on some you lose.
I feel for Janssen,Nkoudou and onomah,ccv a 10 year career and wasting 2 years or so at a club which isnt going to use you.Its not janssens fault we paid £19m and will only get half or less back,and yet we as you say we wasted wages on a good portion of that time getting nothing back just increasing our loss.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
If it doesn't of course............then your new best mates are Trix, HertYid, a Goat and countless others.....ha ha.
I`m not holding my breath on this one!!especially as thatguy ndombele was away with france the last week.If you`re gonna make it up,dont embelish too much!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I`m not holding my breath on this one!!especially as thatguy ndombele was away with france the last week.If you`re gonna make it up,dont embelish too much!!
Do these guys just crave attention or something. I mean they're a joke and make themselves look ridiculous. I hope it happens of course but seriously.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Do these guys just crave attention or something. I mean they're a joke and make themselves look ridiculous. I hope it happens of course but seriously.
bullshitters&blaggers everywhere,in real life you used to have to bump into them,which kept contact minimal,now with the internet there`s no stopping them.

I met a proper one here monday,went to talk to a place about a gig and heard this guy who has been bigging himself up when i met him,I managed 4 songs I never heard someone so shit in years,mentally he must have something wrong.Same with these people claiming to know stuff.they must know they are chatting shite.

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
bullshitters&blaggers everywhere,in real life you used to have to bump into them,which kept contact minimal,now with the internet there`s no stopping them.

I met a proper one here monday,went to talk to a place about a gig and heard this guy who has been bigging himself up when i met him,I managed 4 songs I never heard someone so shit in years,mentally he must have something wrong.Same with these people claiming to know stuff.they must know they are chatting shite.
Yep. When I was coaching Touch Rugby, I lost count of the people who came down from Queensland or NSW telling me they are great players and should make our A grade team (not realising I would probably already know if this was the case as I would have checked up on them),no problem and then they get out on the field and you see all you need to see in the first 10 seconds to know they are complete bullshit artists.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hertyid
Where COYS
When 10th June

Does anyone realistically think either Levy or Poch have any interest on paying Bale 500k a week to come back to Spurs at 30 years old?
Does that sound like a player that fits the Poch mould, or a signing Levy might make?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Arsenal's Uruguay midfielder Lucas Torreira, 23, says there are not many things he enjoys about life in England after moving from Italian side Sampdoria last summer. (Ovacion, via Mirror)

ha ha ha including the team he plays for......presumably.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who Trix
Where SC
When 13th June
Subject: Ndombele

I've heard this morning we are trying to push the NDom deal.
Here's hoping.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: ghostofarmo
When: 13th June

We are definitely after both ndombele and celso..I don't know yet if it's both or one or the other but I'm told 50/50 chance of signing..
So it's not just paper talk.Just passing on I wish I knew more.
A bit later on
Ndombele more advanced talks and 50-50

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Arsenal's Uruguay midfielder Lucas Torreira, 23, says there are not many things he enjoys about life in England after moving from Italian side Sampdoria last summer. (Ovacion, via Mirror)

ha ha ha including the team he plays for......presumably.
Gotta love all the 50/50's. I enjoy reading / forwarding all these for the entertainment value. Unsure the offer any more than that, though. Still, makes the work day go by faster so...🤷‍♂️
Bruv I'll be honest, I like reading them...

Keep posting them if you can be fucked.

Thanks.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 14th June

We have three main targets, that is not dependent on CE staying, though the likelihood is he is likely to commit to a new contract. Anyway, the three targets is not dependent on balancing the books. If all three was given ALL CLEAR-we would conclude those deals, and then add a youngster for under 15m. After that we could only trade after we sell. If we don’t sell, I doubt we would do business until the near end of TW.

So please friends, stop speculating on some of the bs in the press! COYS!!!

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
When: 15th June

His ❤ is set on us...👀...🌈
That is quite obvious btw

GLC

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
The goat is back

Who: Goat
When: 18th June

From a new source, The Goat hears the deal for Jack Clarke will cost 14m

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hertyid
Where: COYS
When: 18th June
Subject: the cost (£63 million) of Ndombele

“I would be genuinely surprised if Levy didn’t pay that for Ndombele. Seems like a fair price for a true world class prospect.”

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
When: 19th June
Subject: Scouting network

Responding to
What I don't get is where our scouting network is.

These two, NDombele and Lo Celso were only bought in the last year for €10m and €22m.

We're now looking at a combined £120m for the pair!

I'm pleased we'd looking at CL ready players, but why the hell haven't we been able to pick up good value young players like that in recent years?
Trix's response
There is no team in world football that can predict how good players with potential will go on to be. These two have shown they can cut it at the top level in their respective leagues/European competition. As such the value increases. Do we need a squad full of raw potential or players already playing at a high standard relatively early in their careers?

Would you prefer to do the Bale money(eg) again and live in hope some of them work, or take a far more calculated risk at a higher cost.

Fact is it's not about scouting NDom has been on the radar for ages. It's now that we are confident he won't be another N'Jie or GKN and that's what costs.