By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
If only we signed this chap...
Stolen from the welcome to...thread. He's got it in him , I've decided to call him tigger as he's lost his spring..Have faith yids.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Who: The Squirrel
When: 28 January
Where: My head

The secret squirrel has heard that the wankers from Real Madrid are worried about their dynasty crumbling and are planning another Spurs raid for both Poch and Kane.

Poch will be paid £20m and Kane £3m a week but the goalposts keep moving.

This could go one of two ways.....

Keep that little hamster wheel in your head turning Don. This is gold.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: JJetset
When: 30th January
Where: SC

I Could announce it but dont want to spoil the fun for IGGY tomorrow​
Note: "IGGY" refers to igijedi the king of the early announcement

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I need a pissing myself laughing emoji please.
I do believe that this would be appropriate for young Master Jetset, one does feel sorry for the little chap, sitting all alone in his bedroom, stroking his tiny dodger while looking at his mother's underwear catalogue.

badsmiley.gif

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I do believe that this would be appropriate for young Master Jetset, one does feel sorry for the little chap, sitting all alone in his bedroom, stroking his tiny dodger while looking at his mother's underwear catalogue.

View attachment 409
Ha ha ha, brilliant

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
"IGGY" refers to igijedi the king of the early announcement......ha ha ha, this is almost as funny as Arsenal were last night. 'igijedi' what the fuck is that??? the king of the early announcement, yeah right, about 48 hours after Sky news had a video of Lucas getting off the Eurostar. Brilliant.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Who: SIGGY the squirrel
When: 31st January
Where: A tree in Enfield overlooking the training ground.

Lucas Moura has completed a medical at Tottenham ahead of finalising his £25m move from Paris Saint-Germain. The 25-year-old was expected at Spurs' training ground on Wednesday morning after he passed the medical without problems. Tottenham now expect to complete their first January Deadline Day signing since 2015 when they bought Dele Alli from MK Dons.

He'll be unveiled today and paraded like a prize bull at half time against Manchester United tonight, or he won't because it's raining and he might melt.

Let's play guess Lucas' shirt number....I'll go first. No.8

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Who: SIGGY the squirrel
When: 31st January
Where: A tree in Enfield overlooking the training ground.

Lucas Moura has completed a medical at Tottenham ahead of finalising his £25m move from Paris Saint-Germain. The 25-year-old was expected at Spurs' training ground on Wednesday morning after he passed the medical without problems. Tottenham now expect to complete their first January Deadline Day signing since 2015 when they bought Dele Alli from MK Dons.

He'll be unveiled today and paraded like a prize bull at half time against Manchester United tonight, or he won't because it's raining and he might melt.

Let's play guess Lucas' shirt number....I'll go first. No.8
The Squirrel rules! None of that cryptic bowlicks, just the facts.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: ali z
When: 31 January
Where: SC
Subject: TDD

LM annouced soon, no incomings or outgoings expected, willing to let FL at the right price BUT only if we can get a forward or another WF in., to quote " highly unlikely".

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Why don't we tout Llorente to the chavs or whoever making them put their eggs in that basket... then tell them to fuck themselves at the 11th hour.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Another window closes and once again the ITK experts were 100% right in their predictions that transfers would either happen or not. I am amazed that they can keep up this fantastic record year after year. Hats off to the ITKs, where would we be without them?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Who: The Squirrel
When: 1st February
Where: Right here right now
The Squirrel can confirm that there will be no 'incomings' or 'outgoings' this month. or next, or the one after that...or

The goalposts haven't moved on this one.

Can't say any more yet...not until June, July time. Then things either will or won't change.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
After all is said & done, I must admit, those ITK's were once again in glorious form (sarcasm).
Even when they cum, shit must come out.

But in the future, I will look forward to what The Squirrel says ;)

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Not sure if this is old news, but a fella in my work from Cardiff knows bales family or of them and said today 'do you reckon Bale will be heading your way (spurs),since he has bought a house just outside London'.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Not sure if this is old news, but a fella in my work from Cardiff knows bales family or of them and said today 'do you reckon Bale will be heading your way (spurs),since he has bought a house just outside London'.
I just don't see how Levy would pay his wages, and whether Poch would really want him? We would also need to keep him fit for at least 30 games a season, which isn't guaranteed? I mean statement signing etc. and he'd get a game, but I wonder if his house is more South West London?

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
I just don't see how Levy would pay his wages, and whether Poch would really want him? We would also need to keep him fit for at least 30 games a season, which isn't guaranteed? I mean statement signing etc. and he'd get a game, but I wonder if his house is more South West London?

Off to chelsea then

Reactions: Yid
Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member

ITK mate. Could be London Ohio for flip sake.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse

I said this elsewhere.
Bale has made a enormous amount of money at Real & won the biggest club trophy multiple times while playing a significant role in them. He's at the age where his next contract will most likely be his last big one so that doesn't bode well for us & our wage structure. But I'll wager that he may forgo it. His wages could be supplemented with shares in the club as our stock & international appeal is rising rapidly. His presence would be Messiah-like in our NWHL. He could view it as his cathedral. He would be further upgraded to legendary status by Spurs fans before his eventual move into the management team in some capacity or the boardroom.

Is that scenario out there in the ether enough?

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
If we sell Toby to United I'll scream. Was rumored they are ready to pounce. That is not in line with this beautiful day scenario.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
If we sell Toby to United I'll scream. Was rumored they are ready to pounce. That is not in line with this beautiful day scenario.
Toby is on holiday in Greece with a very attractive partner, not Mourinho.