By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
You can’t be a crab and a monkey...
I`m ITK,I can be anyfucking thing!!all seeing,all lying,infact think I will turn into a dolphin for an hour or two just to prove my point,I will tell you about it afterwards OFC

C

corroded

Player in Training.
The waiting is literally killing me now.

Grauniad said we agreed £55m for Ndombele, but no shirt pic no player.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member

Why does Levy fuck around like this? (If that is what is going on...) he'll end up at Man United for the sake of £8m........that's about half of what the Stadium will make in f&b next season. It's ridiculous, these money-men just want to win the deal and can't see the bigger picture. Pisses me right off.

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

This is why I fucking hate the summer break (football wise I am loving the summer here in Espagna, a bit scorchio yesterday at 37 fucking degrees but I go and swim in the med at 7.30am when it's nice and cool, then hide all day inside until 6.30pm when I have a few beers and a float round the pool) - all the stories about players get right on my thrupnies the latest on this Ndombele geezer i:

"The two clubs have been locked in intense negotiations over the last month with a club-record figure of £55m plus add ons finally now set, according to The Guardian. Personal terms have not been agreed, however, with some talk that Manchester United may swoop in."

Right, so wake me up when has has signed eh?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Beat this you ITK nonces the crab wins again!!(includes bonus new kit reveal!)

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Psst, that's the 2018/19 kit ;D

It took us like five minutes, but we got there in the end.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
I was going to say, it can't be ITK, it's an official announcement.

Then I remembered how ITK'ers work.

C

corroded

Player in Training.

Yeah, like, literally right now on spurs.co.uk 😆

-edit- you edit cheat ;p
-edit- how did you do that without leaving a timestamp. Magician

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
When: 30th June
Where: SC
Subject: Bale

Madrid are not budging one bit. There have been numerous enquiries for him but the numbers just don't add up. No one is going to come close to the money needed imo, and as things stand he'll still be a Madrid player next season.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules
When:30/6/19
Subject: Eriksen

I said a few months ago that this summer ‘all eyes point to RM’ or similar. We would ideally like one out of two of their players as a package deal, and one being Asensio. And there is another youngster we would like, and his name I am not sure of. So those believing ‘if’ we sign GLC, we wouldn’t replace CE (if he leaves) are far off the mark!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 30th June 2019

NDombele is seen as replacing Dembele. With that in mind, we wanted another creative midfielder to compliment CE. The rest, you can do the maths. If we only achieve MDombele and CE, please do not shoot me (Yikes)

And then

Just in case it comes out in the press. Balde’s people have been putting him about, and especially to us. But after he mis-lead us for his own purpose etc a couple seasons back. There is a bitter taste left in our mouth, and as of now there is zero interest. Things can change, I am aware of that. But would be flabbergasted if this one happened.

Got told that ‘our Daniel loves a good game of poker, when there is a ‘check’ before ‘check-mate’. Apparently we are in the driving seat, even with couple of targets that are wanted by our London rivals. Apparently they want to know our next move before they commit to another club. Happy days indeed 🙃😎

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: The Goat
When: 1st July

The Goat hears that Ndombele took part of his medical today to be completed tomorrow.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Ali Z
When: 1st July
Where: COYS

Heard both Clarke and Ndombele were at Hotspur way today having pictures etc taken, not from usual source, just passing on

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: Today

May I say for once, which is very rear, that the popular news on links and players is almost spot on, that we want. They are seeing us as their preferred destination. Instructing their agents to ‘make it happen’. Keep eyes on RM. GLC is not dead. Betis should not play Poker with our Daniel, as there would only be one winner! COYS!!!

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Wait... that actually is gold or are they just tricking us? All the pictures are red? :O

This is clearly blue or gold dress territory we are entering here.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
The Squirrel can confirm that we’ve signed Tanguy N........

Oh never mind. I told you so etc. Etc.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Wait... that actually is gold or are they just tricking us? All the pictures are red? :O

This is clearly blue or gold dress territory we are entering here.
They must be tricking us????but i saw it with my own eyes,why would they do that????

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 2nd July

A lot happening. New updates becoming rapid. I am told we are trying to tie up a deal for a very talented under 21, with ‘Massive potential’. Trying to finalise with his club, as lot of interest in him. I do not have the name as yet, and I know that is frustrating. If I get the name I will post it (if I can). Normally when name comes out I get confirmation.

Sess, is all but agreed. His injury, I am told makes it a bit more relaxed.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 4th July
Subject: Cryptic

Dee has said well, ain't we a pair, Raggedy Man. Annoyed, he tossed it.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
When: 2nd July

A lot happening. New updates becoming rapid. I am told we are trying to tie up a deal for a very talented under 21, with ‘Massive potential’. Trying to finalise with his club, as lot of interest in him. I do not have the name as yet, and I know that is frustrating. If I get the name I will post it (if I can). Normally when name comes out I get confirmation.

Sess, is all but agreed. His injury, I am told makes it a bit more relaxed.

Dani Omlo