By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules
When: 28th January
Where: SC

Milan want either Foyth (perm)/Lamela as part of package. JM not sure if he wants to sell Foyth, and preferred a loan so he can learn, and believes Italy with their style of play, and defensive coaching would do him the world of good. We also value him in excess of 20m per market value. I expect KP to be done well before Friday. Closing is my opinion!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Rob
Subject: Berg👀🧐😳🤔

Let's just be absolutely clear. Herc meant Bergwijn but didn't know how to spell it :p He wasn't being cryptic, hinting at Sander Berge or anything else.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

No Sander I am aware of. Before he was offered to any other PL club, his peeps tagged us. I was hoping we would bite, but does not look like it, If you hear me say ‘Berg’ it refers to SB!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Berg👀🧐😳🤔

🧐=looking closely
😳”Wow
🤔=let me think about this

NB: Too much positives going on for my blood pressure. On a personal note, my posts may be a bit erratic as been in hospital with my grandson. And have SC prompts. All clear with him now

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Who: The Squirrel
Where: PS

The Squirrel hears that the Eriksen deal will be announced at the same time as Lo Celso's loan being made perm......Oh wait!

Ah bollocks......

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Must say wet spam nonsense regarding KP made me laugh. As far as I know, and will hopefully know more in this particular deal tomorrow-
lol 🤣🤣

still very confident, and as of now AC Milan very positive. We know things can change, but he is desperate to come here. Let’s wait as not long now #BangBang

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Breezer
Subject: iGi saying maybe one more today

More likely tomorrow as everything not completed just yet. Unless it’s been done in the last 1.5hrs. :)

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Nothing new regarding KP! We played CE right up until Inter was formerly confirmed. I have said everything already. Read back and come to your own understanding :whistle:

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: TottenhamBoys
When: 29th January

Haven’t heard anything on Giroud and I am inclined to believe a certain man leaked this to force Milan’s hand (goes on all the time). That’s opinion not ITK. Based on the fact Chelsea have refused to deal with Levy in the past and why on earth would they strengthen us (a top 4 rival)?!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
When: 26th January

the is more as an opinion. Do you really think in this day ad age a player is going to jump on a plane, have/plan medical without selling club’s consent? Lol. Let’s not talk about what happened few years ago. More like PSV leaking half truths.
Oooops - A great bit of IDK from Hercules here....

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Happens or not Olivier Giroud talk is spot on! Don’t bank on it though, as couple others we are talking to in the equation.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: dragon1
Subject: Bale

unless we are willing to break our wage structure and increase it 40/50% then unless Barnett does a huge u turn it ain’t happening
Madrid are willing sellers though

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: A&C
When: 30th January

If you soil upon Hamlet you'll find your reward

There's an anagram in there.

Surely now someone will get it.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Fuck me.

Soil upon = Polonius

Polonius is a character in Hamlet. He is chief counsellor of the king, and the father of Laertes and Ophelia.

NOW, will one of you fucking world class Herberts please get it..........:D

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

One of Polonius's most famous lines is "Neither a borrower nor a lender be"

So, the solution to the cryptic was that we'll be doing a lot of loans before deadline day. We were also told a striker in on loan

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Make that under 10% chance of second signing now , one small striker deal outside chance , the poles gone , miles apart on Jose and bale never really got out the gates once Barnett refused loan and insisted we make up lion share of bales wages
Unless we are offered a last min vdv tomorrow who Jose wants long term we are keeping powder dry for summer

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Of the small chance of a striker there is one other possibility other than giroud that I’ve not seen reported anywhere
He has played under Jose previously

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Unknown striker

says hes played for 2 prem clubs
also that fellaini is not happening, if anyone worried about that