By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Dragon1
Where: SC
When: 10th July

There is going to be a huge loan market this summer very different to normal, big players on big wages will be going on season long loans, the club expect to be at the forefront of this we know we need players, we are not going to be making big purchases this summer

H is not for sale this summer under any circumstances

As of this am the only way Jose leaves this summer is if another club comes in , Madrid is still a possibility if zidane chooses to leave Jose is v friendly with Madrid president

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
.....if zidane chooses to leave Jose is v friendly with Madrid president.....

giphy.gif

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules
When: 17th July

Nothing groundbreaking. Just clarifying few things transfer spend deals. Payments will be spread over duration of contracts. From what I heard couple weeks back, Jose was not overly sold on Aaron’s, mainly to do with his lack of height. Yes there is very obvious interest going back many months. There is zero chance we would be paying Norwich even the fee we paid for Sess. The spammers RB kid, there is/was interest, but from what I last heard, wasn’t a certainty, with many options being looked at.

As I said few months back, transfers is going to be very interesting with main loan option deals wherever possible. Any transfers we bring in with say 20m plus, will be spread over duration of contracts. Jose wants to look at Austin in pre-season before decisions are made on Vorm replacement.

Forgot to add, Whitman also going to be looked at closely

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
When: 23rd July

PEH is Jose's #1 choice. The line I got was JM fully understands our financial position (knows what he can spend) and has cut his cloth accordingly as far as targets are concerned.

This means this window should be easier than when Poch was here, and Levy has little room to escape criticism should we not get a good chunk of what JM wants done.

I'm with my contact and his son all day today so might get a few bits as the day goes on. I'll try to post if I can(signal permitting) as we're out on the briney all day.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 30th July
Subject: Eze latest:

Scouts love him
Daniel Levy loves the deal, as ‘DL deal’ with all the cards we hold with QPR
Down to if Josè agree. At this point it is unsure if he will give the nod, due to possibilities elsewhere.

Eze and his family been down to us on more than one occasion. Personally I would be gutted if we allowed him to go elsewhere. Two very obvious deals are close.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Two deals that are close

PEH is one (close)
son’s mate is the other

PS: Close does not equate to ‘done deals!’ Looking very good #Prayinghands

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Lucas not going anywhere! Forget these glamorous very expensive loans! Not happening!

Lamela is expendable if right genuine interest. Italy his only preferred. No loans would be considered. Unsurprisingly Josè like him, due to his attitude.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Lamela could go to Inter Milan, with N'Dombele and Aurier, no?

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 31st July
Subject: Eze

I read in forum we weren’t really in for him. Well we were! Josè Mourinho obviously does not share the appetite of scouts and DL, which was a deal up his street. We 100% were seriously in for him. And had Poch stayed, would of been a ‘done deal’ as he liked him a lot. We just have to trust Josè here.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 7th August

Another 2 close. But! Please do not ask me to go further. Kim very very keen. It is down to the financials on this one. Other options being looked at. Agents busy also using us to link and draw interest in their players. The Algerian kid at Brentford is very true. Not a certainty, but option. Kim one of the two if we can agree structure. Personal terms agreed on this one.

Serge wants to move on. Media accurate on our options.

TN. We would want our money back on him! Nobody even near! His entourage need to shut the fak up! I can’t see it happening due to what we rightfully would want for him.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Rob

I'm actually feeling quite positive about our transfer strategy. It's maybe because Jose won't put up with Levy's BS but I can see us doing quite well in refreshing the squad this window.

I'd feared Jose would go short-term, get someone old looking for a last payday and revert to parking the bus but from everything I've heard it does look like a decent rebuild/refresh.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

May I again add that difference between Josè and Poch. Josè is a pragmatist and realist. He also has full dossiers on every target he wants. He knows the DNA etc. So DL cannot pull a fast one. Not the first or second time I have mentioned this. Cirkin is ‘a rage’ in training. Said by one of the players, and staff hugely impressed with him.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Business getting done early

It's a lot easier when you have multiple targets to choose from and they are both gettable and affordable.

I have to say I'm happily surprised how JM has adapted to the budget and situation. No fuss, just straight in with his targets.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: responding to Breezer 'more than a link'

Will end the same way though. Numbers are always toooooo far apart that is no different now.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: responding to Breezer

Unless things have changed in the last day or so numbers wise,. it was def not a goer from our side last I heard.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: The Goat
We've heard from a couple of sources now that PEH's medical is scheduled for Monday

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Breezer
Subject: responding to Trix

This was given to me today. We’ll see... probably a battle of what we’re willing to pay and what Zaha and crew willing to accept. However this time seems a little different.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Zaha not on! His peeps whom we know well, Buried themselves (family) with his contract. Past agent led them astray. Palace have him by the nads with a very clamp and vice grip. They want circa 50-60m. Our eyes is elsewhere in UK for third of price options :yuck:

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: responding to Breezer

Unless CP have dropped their price by 25+mil we won't be persuing.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

We are NOT looking for a back-up striker for Kane!!!
We are looking at bringing someone in who can play with him! Competition guaranteed for forwards to play with the ‘King’ (Kane). Keep eyes on Bournemouth. More than something could happen ;) One is very good! Other is very interesting. And that one depends on various scenarios outwards our end.